[Product]  B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus

It seems as though (from the orientation of the prongs on the bey) that it will be right-spinning, but the same thing happened with the first promotional poster for dragoon s. I, personally, would love a left spin bey as well as dragoon s for, at the very least, minimal options upon left spinning beys. I may be being stupid though so if I am someone call me out on it.
I hope this layer is useful for attack cause it would look really nice on O2's xtreme
Yeah, that would look really cool. It seems as though it could be due to the heavily exaggerated indents in the layer, making high impact points that could burst a bunch of stuff.
i know the beyblade is a stamina type, i hope the layer is good for attack, with its weight focused ion the outside with the balls, even if the balls are 1 gram each, having more weight on the outside is good for attack, hopefully the layer isn't too large.

hopefully it has good teeth as well, i'm tired of terrible teeth ruining potentially good layers.
(Aug. 08, 2016  8:58 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i know the beyblade is a stamina type, i hope the layer is good for attack, with its weight focused ion the outside with the balls, even if the balls are 1 gram each, having more weight on the outside is good for attack, hopefully the layer isn't too large.

hopefully it has good teeth as well, i'm tired of terrible teeth ruining potentially good layers.

You stole those words out of my mouth. (More technically, my fingers.)
I love the design. Zillion Zeus looks epic. Grin
(i'm not too sure what call the gimmick with the balls so i'm just calling it the gravity bowl gimmick, otherwise i would have called it the centripetal force with balls gimmick.)
i wonder if there will be disk and driver that use the gravity bowl gimmick it would be nice, and possible as well.
although possibly cause balance issues. imagine a layer, disk, driver all with two balls, they all have the same ball placement, it would be pretty nice for dealing out attacks, as the weight would be focused on the outside.
We already know that Z2's driver is gonna be a metal driver(most likely a metal Survive).
Looks cool, but not sure it looks like it has a ton of stamina. Don't really get why TT continues to make "Stamina" Layers that are bumpy and full of protrusions.
(Aug. 08, 2016  9:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks cool, but not sure it looks like it has a ton of stamina. Don't really get why TT continues to make "Stamina" Layers that are bumpy and full of protrusions.

I think Defense type layers are now made more circular, but I presume TT believes heavy centrifugal force is enough and probably needs the stamina type layers to burs easily against attack ones
Zillion Zeus looks nice.. Can't wait for official/better quality pictures, looks enticing. I wonder how it'll perform with the metal balls gimmick, but Kai-V has given a hint at how it will... Not expecting much from this release, but it looks nice.
Kinda looks like Dranzer V2, right ?

I don't know about this one, I looks more like a mix with Minoboros and Dranzer V2 than a beyblade that is supposed to represent Zeus.
(Aug. 08, 2016  8:58 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i know the beyblade is a stamina type, i hope the layer is good for attack, with its weight focused ion the outside with the balls, even if the balls are 1 gram each, having more weight on the outside is good for attack, hopefully the layer isn't too large.

The gimmick of the balls is that they focus the weight outward early on but roll back in as the bey slows down to maintain stamina/balance. Assuming that actually works, it means that any recoil will kill this layer's usefulness as an attack type and it will be terrible for that late game regardless.
It's attack use will be very all or nothing I think.
(Aug. 08, 2016  9:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks cool, but not sure it looks like it has a ton of stamina. Don't really get why TT continues to make "Stamina" Layers that are bumpy and full of protrusions.

I'm hoping that the mediocre parts they're releasing right now are so that they can release ones that outclass them later on. However they could arguably do that without releasing mediocre parts in the first place (as MFB shows).
I've always disliked rolling ball gimmicks that say the ball will roll inward as the bey loses spin. Without something(like a spring or magnet) to pull the balls inward, as long as the bey spins, the balls will stay as far outward as they can, due to their inertia. They will never roll inward unless the beyblade has completely stopped spinning(you can test this by hand-spinning a gb145 or any other part with a similar gimmick). This means the balls will only ever displace the bey's weight to the outside of the bey, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing. Here with Z2 we see that the balls concentrate weight behind what appears to be two high recoil points on the layer. If those points are aggressive enough, and the layers teeth are sturdy enough, I'm pretty sure we can expect this weight distribution to deliver some heavy hits. There are still a lot of unknowns here though, so I don't think we can make any real assumptions about this layer's performance.

Less serious here isn't this beyblade technically a ZZ top?
probably won't happen but what if you can choose if the balls are fixed in place or not like jade jupiter, now that would be nice.
So yeah, I got comfirmation from @[marutti] that it is Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight. Contrary to popular belief, the Driver is not a metal version of Survive but rather a metal ball.

[Image: ayttut.jpg]
[Image: 293zzpv.jpg]

Also, there's this limited version of Z2 and I don't really know the name so if anyone could help me out here, that would be great Joyful_3

EDIT - Apparently (according to marutti anyway), it's the Saint Thunder ver of Z2.

[Image: m8pxtj.jpg]

Once again, credit goes to marutti.
So, it's basically an orbit driver with a metal ball?
Also, Zillion Zeus better not be ANOTHER layer that breaks. My xeno xcalibur broke, my amaterios, and my first vistory valkyrie very recently broke. Luckily I'll be getting another reinforced one in the triple booster set
is it just me or does the infinity disk looks like as mobius strip
Oh boy I love this yggdrasil layer, seems like it will be great....................
Zillion Zeus Will be released on 17th September From what I heard and would be sold for 1300 Yen And Man I really expected this to be a left spinning but ahh I guess Takara Tomy has plans for future hah !

Left Spin Beyblades Where are you ? haha !

And Thanks Marutti for the photos as well Thanks Lol-y Rancher For sharing them here.
Does anybody have clearer images of Z2's parts? Because I want to know what type Z2 is.
to infinity and beyond
3 new parts, this is great.
metal ball, it eventually had to be released,
do not disappoint Z2.I.W
the infinity disk i don't know why, but it i have a feeling, that it will be the heaviest disk.
Looks nice. Can't wait to see how the Layer performs, but not going to get my hopes. Infinity sounds likes it supposed to have good stamina, but let's see if it does. And Weight; I am so happy it's a metal ball, and I was thinking it was. I have some hopes for Weight, but we will have to wait to see how all the parts are.

(Aug. 10, 2016  11:52 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Does anybody have clearer images of Z2's parts? Because I want to know what type Z2 is.

It's supposed to be a Stamina type, but TT's given types don't really matter Tongue_out