[Product]  B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus

(Jul. 18, 2016  7:35 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Oh my goodness!! Why are people still hoping for Metal Change, can we please just calm down!Tired It's most likely a Metal Survive if this Beyblade is a stamina type.

Because Metal Change is a Driver we've all wanted since we heard that Driger S was being made in Burst? It's unlikely that it'll be Metal Change since that would be classified as a Balance type Driver, but it doesn't hurt to hope just a little bit :')
I want metal change as much as anyone else (well, more, probably — Death Gargoyle MS is my favourite Beyblade ever) but bringing it up constantly when there's no evidence for it is just derailing the threads.
(Jul. 18, 2016  7:27 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Even Metal Ball would be okay. If they're releasing Metal Sharp I might just quit Burst Chief - Sigh ...

At least it would be optional.

Also I think if Metal Change, or a Fusion driver made out of metal had to be anywhere it's most likely a Balance type.
The name is dangerous and mind blowing! I look forward when burst comes to India
(Jul. 19, 2016  2:32 PM)Zee_786 Wrote: "The name is dangerous"

Remind me, how a name can be dangerous? Besides Voldemort, I can't think of a dangerous name.
(Jul. 19, 2016  11:47 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Beetlegeuse.

Beetlegeuse.
Don't try it.
(Jul. 20, 2016  1:11 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:

Beetlegeuse.

Beetlegeuse.
[Image: beetlejuice.jpg]

You guys have done it now! Smithicide

But does anyone know more about the character Zeus belongs to? has he made any manga debut besides the silluette?
(Jul. 20, 2016  2:07 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: But does anyone know more about the character Zeus belongs to? has he made any manga debut besides the silluette?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1334354
(Jul. 20, 2016  2:01 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2016  1:11 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:

Beetlegeuse.

Beetlegeuse.

Ok, guess I forgot about that one.
Wouldn´t a sharp but wide driver make the Bey more resistent to bursts and let it spin longer but also makes it easier to ko?
(Jul. 20, 2016  3:09 PM)Zera Wrote: Wouldn´t a sharp but wide driver make the Bey more resistent to bursts and let it spin longer but also makes it easier to ko?

So, Metal Revolve minus the Free-spinning?
(Jul. 20, 2016  5:04 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2016  3:09 PM)Zera Wrote: Wouldn´t a sharp but wide driver make the Bey more resistent to bursts and let it spin longer but also makes it easier to ko?

So, Metal Revolve minus the Free-spinning?

More like a metal Survive or metal Yielding.
Maybe it will be a new shape? Why improve Yiedling's gimmick two months after its release?
(Jul. 20, 2016  5:37 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Maybe it will be a new shape? Why improve Yiedling's gimmick two months after its release?

Yieldings gimmick is to reduce friction between the Bey and the stadium floor as far as I know which is the gimmick of many Stamina Types. Yielding is a Defense-like driver made out of POM in order to reduce the friction with the stadium floor. Tips made out of metal have the same purpose. Since most of the Spike bottoms were pretty bad in MFB and the Defense bottoms were good most of the times and D easily outclassed S it was a good idea from Takara Tomy to start right off with a Defense-like Driver (Survive). I think they won´t reintroduce the Sharp tips even if it was a tradition in the Plastic Gen and MFB. Because it´s currently known that there will be a stamina driver made out of metal and since plastic spike tips weren´t introduced yet I think there will be a Survive-like driver made out of metal. But that´s just my speculation.
Apparently not left spin (thank god), but a really beautiful design!! Grin
Thanks, Burst! Grin
Thanks Burst! Man Zeus looks rather nice and the gimmick is very GB145 like in terms of placement.
(Aug. 08, 2016  5:24 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks Burst! Man Zeus looks rather nice and the gimmick is very GB145 like in terms of placement.

HOLL-Y!! I just saw the metal balls inside the red parts!! Within the layer!!
That's awesome!!!
Thank you for the new image @[Burst], really great find! Smile

That looks absolutely fantastic I gotta say. The lightning patterns are kinda wierd but it works because this is a Zeus motif after all and it works with the yellow/orange Driver.
(Aug. 08, 2016  5:19 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Apparently not left spin (thank god), but a really beautiful design!! Grin
Thanks, Burst! Grin

I'm a bit out of the loop on this, but why would left spin be bad?
(Aug. 08, 2016  5:33 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2016  5:19 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Apparently not left spin (thank god), but a really beautiful design!! Grin
Thanks, Burst! Grin

I'm a bit out of the loop on this, but why would left spin be bad?

Oh, not bad... But I'm not actually missing a left spin in Burst, and there are so many people that hang on "left spin is the best thing ever" that it annoys me so much. ^-^'

Although I know we'll get a left spin soon enough in the Burst system, once we'll have Dragoon S.
It was already known that it would have metal balls in it, so it was also predictable that they would be placed like in most parts that had metal balls in the past, such as GB145. However, you want that to be done around the spinning top's gravity centre, not at its very top, so I think the Zillion Zeus Dual Layer will make any customization extremely off-balance.

But, cool design, for some reason I was imagining turquoise instead of purple and yellow hah. And right-spin.