[Product]  B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus

(Apr. 01, 2016  1:25 PM)NEO Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  12:39 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i really wish this is released with brooklyn's crossbow launcher, it would be a great callback to zeus from the original series. mainly i just want a crossbow launcher.

I don't think that this has anything to do with that Zeus, outside of name. Rather, what other name could they use for a Z Layer?
i know. i just really wanted to own brooklyn's crossbow launcher, it's such a cool launcher.
zigzag zebra
on in short ZzZ
Shu actually refused to join the team Valt was making. So from the pic before, does it mean Shu will be in a different team and the owner of Zeus(the one with Z on his belt) will be on Shu's team? (Sorry maybe I am commenting on wrong thread but the pic actually provoked me to do so.)hah
(May. 20, 2016  4:09 PM)ronitnath Wrote: Shu actually refused to join the team Valt was making. So from the pic before, does it mean Shu will be in a different team and the owner of Zeus(the one with Z on his belt) will be on Shu's team? (Sorry maybe I am commenting on wrong thread but the pic actually provoked me to do so.)hah

What Valt is making is a social school club, not a team. Also anything regarding the anime does not belong here, but in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum instead.
(Apr. 01, 2016  2:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  1:25 PM)NEO Wrote: I don't think that this has anything to do with that Zeus, outside of name. Rather, what other name could they use for a Z Layer?
Zillion Zork

Zillion Zurafa?
(May. 20, 2016  8:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  2:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  1:25 PM)NEO Wrote: I don't think that this has anything to do with that Zeus, outside of name. Rather, what other name could they use for a Z Layer?
Zillion Zork

Zillion Zurafa?

Zillion Zilla
I'm still laughing about Zillion Zork.
(May. 20, 2016  8:42 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(May. 20, 2016  8:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  2:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Zillion Zork

Zillion Zurafa?

Zillion Zilla

Zillion Zoinks
OK, I think we can put this to rest now ... lol
That picture reminds me of the dark nebula back in beyblade metal fusion, interesting that the name "zeus" is coming back to beyblade.
(May. 21, 2016  2:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK, I think we can put this to rest now ... lol

We forgot about Zebra.
Knowing zeus, he is very angry and furious, this will probably be an attack type, but sometimes he can be calm protect people, which is defense or stamina. Maybe this will be the first mode changing burst bey? Or have a tip that acts like FS from mfb, or FD
(May. 23, 2016  4:01 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Knowing zeus, he is very angry and furious, this will probably be an attack type, but sometimes he can be calm protect people, which is defense or stamina. Maybe this will be the first mode changing burst bey? Or have a tip that acts like FS from mfb, or FD

This post is basically "It could be anything!" (It does ignore that there already was a Zeus Beyblade in plastics, and it was a Stamina-type.)

Which, I guess, is technically true. Still, OkinawamTS said it looks like Chaos, so I'm expecting Stamina.
I feel like the layer will be bad because, zillion is a lot, and maybe it will have a lot of gaps like poison from mfb. Takara tomy has already copied some mfb concepts and put it in burst beys, so thats something.

(May. 23, 2016  4:11 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: I feel like the layer will be bad because, zillion is a lot, and maybe it will have a lot of gaps like poison from mfb. Takara tomy has already copied some mfb concepts and put it in burst beys, so thats something.

Or maybe it could just have a lightning in the middle of the bey. Like how xcalibur kinda does.
As I just wrote, it was reported before that the Layer resembles Chaos. Please, enough with the baseless speculation.
(May. 23, 2016  4:11 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: I feel like the layer will be bad because, zillion is a lot, and maybe it will have a lot of gaps like poison from mfb. Takara tomy has already copied some mfb concepts and put it in burst beys, so thats something.

Or maybe it could just have a lightning in the middle of the bey. Like how xcalibur kinda does.

There is nothing to reinforce your point. All we know is that is looks like Chaos, we can't really base anything off the name relating to its design.

EDIT: 420'd by FaZe_Brad
We already had a zeus and it has been stamina, i was really hoping for attack. But anyways it looks like chaos.

If you think of it in greek mythology, kerberos was the three headed dragon who gaurded the gates to (i dont know). But since he was a guard it was defense. Valkyrie was a warrior, so shes attack. Spirggan, however was just a creature.
I do think you have a point. Zeus is sometimes nice; other times he punishes people.
Plastic gen Zeus had a "plastic" change tip, sort of aggressive and settling into endurance.
So if Okinawam is right about the circular shape, I can assume this will possible be
A) A better Bearing Driver or B) Metal Change or something of the sort.
So it could end up being Balance; you never know. I mean. Kaiser is circular: but it's a Defensive layer.
I'd be sorely disapointed if this ended up being a lackluster Beyblade with rehashed parts. I think it has some potential to have three unique parts.
If it does have a bearing driver i think they should just stay with revolve for any free spinning bey. They realized how bad other stamina tips in MFB were, *ahem Sharp*( WD was good).
(May. 23, 2016  4:18 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: We already had a zeus and it has been stamina, i was really hoping for attack. But anyways it looks like chaos.

If you think of it in greek mythology, kerberos was the three headed dragon who gaurded the gates to (i dont know). But since he was a guard it was defense. Valkyrie was a warrior, so shes attack. Spirggan, however was just a creature.

Cerberous was a 3 headed dog and the plastic era Zeus was a balance type. It was designed to become aggressive when it took hits, showing the vengeful nature of greek gods.
Spriggan is a mischeveous ugly forest fairy which lends itself to being something of a non-type.
I'm hoping we get some images soon, but the release is still so far out. Anyway I'm just hoping this will do something to shake up the metagame.
Please stop with speculations, we have just one info, so it is not interessant to write a novel about it. Please wait and see... Wink
It'll be a prize of Corocoro september lottery
(Jul. 13, 2016  11:07 PM)marutti Wrote: It'll be a prize of Corocoro september lottery

TT. Just. Why.
Dissapointment