[Product]  B-47 Weight Damper

This one surprises me, because we do not have much weight so far and apparently weight tampers protect two metals or weights from rubbing against each other ... ? Would it be something that surrounds the Disk ?

Anyway, it will come out on June 18th 2016. Another unidentified Booster will also be released then.

This item is unexpectedly cool and slightly technological: there is a metal sphere inside a tube, with two springs on each side, and you can place it vertically or horizontally, on all three hooks of the Launcher Grip.

[Image: BeybladeBurst_WeightTamper1.jpg]

[Image: BeybladeBurst_WeightTamper2.jpg]

Personally my Beyblades already rebound so much when they get launched, so I have no idea why I would want them to go down hard and rebound more like the picture illustrates it, but it could definitely help stabilise the launch.
Wow. I got nothing. Have no idea what this could be.
A new thing wow ? Is it a type of protective layer or something ?
By the way whats the meaning of weight Tamper Normally ? Lol.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 27, 2016  8:41 PM)Burst Wrote: By the way whats the meaning of weight Tamper Normally ? Lol.

(Jan. 27, 2016  8:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: weight tampers protect two metals or weights from rubbing against each other
(Jan. 27, 2016  8:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  8:41 PM)Burst Wrote: By the way whats the meaning of weight Tamper Normally ? Lol.

(Jan. 27, 2016  8:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: weight tampers protect two metals or weights from rubbing against each other
So basically it can be used where we keep our Beyblades so the metal doesnt get Rubbed against each other !!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 27, 2016  8:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

maybe it is releted to dual layer system [i call it dls]?
yeah i was thinking same Zoroaste
I feel like it might be a rubber coating or band that you attach around the metal. Just my speculation haha.
I wouldn't be surprised if whatever it is doesn't relate at all to the actual meaning of the phrase.
My initial thought from the name would be some type of legal weight for the launcher/grip (rather than using batteries like MFB).
Out of legitimate curiosity, where did you get your definition? Tampers are usually tools to flatten/compact materials (ballast, soil, coffee, etc.).

If it has another meaning, I would love to know about it.
Google Images, diagrams that showed up with weight tampers in them hah.
Do we know that this is actually a beyblade accessory? First thing that comes to mind is those metal parts that attach on plastics grip launchers, where the grip rubbers went.
I think it's some kind of weight that goes on the launcher grip?
It could be a launcher accessory. Maybe something to protect the clips or whatever before you launch a bey.
To tamper with something is to modify it. So... Weight modifier.
(Jan. 27, 2016  11:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if whatever it is doesn't relate at all to the actual meaning of the phrase.
I will surely wait for this. Lol.
Hey can it be related when we Are battling with someone ??
I mean it may increase the bey Power or something. As there is nothing confirmed right now except the release date ?
By searching photos I got this. Crush your Opponent's Bey or stop it with this Thing.
[Image: o4jCRT.jpg]
Okay I hope its something not like this.
Also Maybe as I said Weight Tamper maybe Beyblade Tamper will be increased to cause more damage to Oppenent's Bey which will in result more possible Victories.
I am really interested and attracted towards this product. Really Eager to know about it.
Well this is what I think. No intentions to hurt anyone or offend anyone.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
If not a grip accessory, maybe it's something that goes between the layer and the disk, or between the disk and driver to give it a tighter fit and make your bey less susceptible to bursting.
I'd say this is probably a grip accessory akin to Metal Assist or Metal Trigger.
(Jan. 29, 2016  2:28 AM)Ultra Wrote: I'd say this is probably a grip accessory akin to Metal Assist or Metal Trigger.

I suspect this is most likely as well, considering the cluster of other grip items coming out around the same time.
a big chance it was a grip accessories.
Maybe it's a Disk made out of heavier metal or it's a special disk or only a metal assist as you already said.
I doubt it would be a disk, since disks follow a naming system that this product does not adhere to. If anything, it would be an accessory to a disk (something to fill out hollow undersides), but that wouldn't really work anyway.
I was thinking, if it wasn't a grip accessory (which it most likely is), then maybe it's some sort of metal face. Like maybe you would put it in the layer before you snap the driver on and it sits in there (in the hole in the middle, where the teeth are, the window that you see the driver symbol through), giving the bey more weight, kinda like a metal face facebolt for Burst. That woukd be a cool idea. I wonder if they are gonna do anything like that, if it would even work