[Image: 20160213_957be3.JPG]

the tip of the V Driver is really similar to a R2F

Wow! This looks awesome!! Thanks, Oki!!
I can't wait to get it, and to read the manga! Tongue_out
(Feb. 13, 2016  2:47 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: this is the picture I talked about
[Image: 20160213_957be3.JPG]

the tip of the V Driver is really similar to a R2F

Thank you for the amazing picture Oki. Smile
Eh, why did B have to be so similar to Wing ... And the wings seem hollowed out from above, so it is not like it is a heavier Wing.
(Feb. 13, 2016  4:17 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: where did u get this pic

It was mentioned : from the manga, the latest chapter.
(Feb. 13, 2016  2:19 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2016  2:15 PM)marutti Wrote: I bought magazine and try to trancelate but, there're not information which looks like important.

yeah nothing really important
they dont give the name of the Disk or Driver, just B & V
but from the pictures of the manga B Disk is quite similar to Wing Disk
and V Driver is quite similar to Xcaliber Driver but with a R2F tip

I'm guessing the disk is called Blade and the driver Vortex.
Really? An R2F gimmick? At least I hope it's as good as Xtreme.

Thanks OkinawamTS.
I'm guessing V might mean Velocity? I'm NOT saying it is, I'm just guessing but I'll find out soon enough.
(Feb. 13, 2016  4:25 PM)ZoneDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2016  2:19 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2016  2:15 PM)marutti Wrote: I bought magazine and try to trancelate but, there're not information which looks like important.

yeah nothing really important
they dont give the name of the Disk or Driver, just B & V
but from the pictures of the manga B Disk is quite similar to Wing Disk
and V Driver is quite similar to Xcaliber Driver but with a R2F tip

I'm guessing the disk is called Blade and the driver Vortex.

You just copied what I just said! -__-
Really does look like R2F, huh? As for the Disk ... let's just hope it's in a slightly higher weight class. Unhappy

Would say "Vortex" is a very likely name for the Driver if it has a spiral shape like that.
(Feb. 13, 2016  5:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Really does look like R2F, huh? As for the Disk ... let's just hope it's in a slightly higher weight class. Unhappy

I agree, the disk should weigh more, but I don't know about the driver, it may not be made of rubber! It would be cool to see a metal driver but I don't know if we'll get that here. I think its going to be like Meteo L-Drago's tip was in mfb, aggressive but with more stamina than its right spinning rubber counterpart! Smile
(Feb. 13, 2016  4:22 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: which one
from the latest corocoro comic edition
(Feb. 13, 2016  5:34 PM)KingAsh Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2016  5:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Really does look like R2F, huh? As for the Disk ... let's just hope it's in a slightly higher weight class. Unhappy

I agree, the disk should weigh more, but I don't know about the driver, it may not be made of rubber! It would be cool to see a metal driver but I don't know if we'll get that here. I think its going to be like Meteo L-Drago's tip was in mfb, aggressive but with more stamina than its right spinning rubber counterpart! Smile

KingAsh said that it might be made entirely out of plastic just like meteo l drago...well I agree...the pic doesn't really show that its made of rubber...I guess V driver will be made up of plastic and the successor of Excalibur will have R2F just like the evolution of Pegasus from rf to r2f....just my thoughtSmile
the manga clearly say that Aoi Valt used his "gomu" eraser to make the tip of the Driver, so of course the guy at the tournament who quickly build the Victory Valkyrie for Valt use rubber to make it
and apparently the tip will be Dark Blue or Black
In my opinion, the dual layer system is like how we got the "F" series beys in the 1st gen of beyblade when the "S" series was out before the V-Force era (i'm going back to the very 1st season of beyblade during the plastics generation with this note). we already have the 1st set of blades already. now were getting a huge upgrade on each separate part! I Know that these upgrades will change the game entirely and they will definitely be better then what we have now due to the fact that they might have more recoil if their an attack type, or better grip to the stadium if their a Defence type. this is what i think of the dual later because I saw Victory Valkyrie with more powerful recoil spot at the blade part of the layer. I Hope this helps out!
Apparently the packaging will be completely new too. No more clear plastic bubbles, they're gonna be sold in boxes like the previous gen Beyblades. It's gonna be like a whole new toy line.
They did that with MFB as well where all the releases from the before the anime were in clear plastic packaging and then when the series came out they were all in boxes.
(Feb. 16, 2016  5:33 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: the manga clearly say that Aoi Valt used his "gomu" eraser to make the tip of the Driver, so of course the guy at the tournament who quickly build the Victory Valkyrie for Valt use rubber to make it

A rubber tip made out of an ereaser?! Seems like Takara Tomy noticed that most of the bladers did that and now they did it, too. Senpai finally noticed us! ^-^ Great! Grin
(Feb. 16, 2016  5:33 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: the manga clearly say that Aoi Valt used his "gomu" eraser to make the tip of the Driver, so of course the guy at the tournament who quickly build the Victory Valkyrie for Valt use rubber to make it

Wouldn't that have counted as an illegal mod though...?
Wonder what will the dual layer would actually turn out to be if it isn't really seperated as a "dual" layer.
The B. wheel looks just exactly like Wing to me in the manga, hope it isn't really the same or that would be ...... incredibly lame.

(Feb. 17, 2016  1:02 PM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote: Wonder what will the dual layer would actually turn out to be if it isn't really seperated as a "dual" layer.
The B. wheel looks just exactly like Wing to me in the manga, hope it isn't really the same or that would be ...... incredibly lame.

B Disk is similar to Wing Disk but it's absolutely not the exact same, coz if you compare it with Wing Disk you will see that they are not the same

the whole beyblade was illegal to use
he taped the Wing Driver, and glued the Valkyrie Layer in a different way to try to fix the broken parts and also glued / taped the Driver.

which anyway if he did battle with his homemade beyblade, he would have lost coz the bey would have broken again

(Feb. 17, 2016  12:58 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Wouldn't that have counted as an illegal mod though...?
The entirety of HMS was illegal modding in the TV series.
Yo Kyoujyu's designs were professional material.