[Product]  B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V

This looks pretty cool. I cant wait for the pictures of the others. I thinkthe originals will still hold up to the "dual layer" because they arent reallly dual layered.
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:51 AM)ZKamikaze Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:32 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:30 AM)ZKamikaze Wrote: The only thing that I am worried about is the other layers/beys becoming obsolete after these release.

Well, that's apart of Beyblade; things get outclassed by newer releases. Unsmith

Takara Tomy's grab for cash is hilarious. My opinion of TT would change if they just scrap their whole first wave of burst products and make dual layers so much more overpowered than the originals. I would understand if it were a new gen, but that would just be bad business if they don't balance their products.

ps : R.I.P my wallet Unhappy

Since when was expanding on the current line of products considered a cash grab? This has literally been the norm since plastics.

4 Layer became obsolete with the start of the S series - even then some of the 4 layer parts were still used, e.x. Wing cross and Metal Ball Base.

Almost every MFB 4D wheel got shredded when Zero-G became a thing, with a few outliers here and there.
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:55 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:51 AM)ZKamikaze Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:32 AM)Hato Wrote: Well, that's apart of Beyblade; things get outclassed by newer releases. Unsmith

Takara Tomy's grab for cash is hilarious. My opinion of TT would change if they just scrap their whole first wave of burst products and make dual layers so much more overpowered than the originals. I would understand if it were a new gen, but that would just be bad business if they don't balance their products.

Since when was expanding on the current line of products considered a cash grab? This has literally been the norm since plastics.

4 Layer became obsolete with the start of the S series - even then some of the 4 layer parts were still used, e.x. Wing cross and Metal Ball Base.

Almost every MFB 4D wheel got shredded when Zero-G became a thing, with a few outliers here and there.
I never said that TT's new dual layers themselves was what I had a problem with. All I meant was that we buy new products with every new release and I feel that the dual layers are TT's response to Burst's popularity. We made Burst popular and TT is capitalizing off of our interest in it. It just feels a little wrong to totally disregard our time and effort and money we put into the first wave of Burst and try to adapt to the new release that will no doubt change the game. I'm all for expansion but not at the cost of ruining the efforts we've already made.

ps : Zero-G was supposed to outclass 4D, it was a whole new gen. Smile
Eh, Dual Layers were likely planned to be released now at least two years ago. Sure, if Beyblade Burst had completely flopped and sales were super poor during the summer in Japan, they might have stopped it right there, but I can assure you that TAKARA-TOMY is not responding to anything by creating Dual Layers.
(Feb. 11, 2016  2:33 AM)ZKamikaze Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:51 AM)ZKamikaze Wrote: Takara Tomy's grab for cash is hilarious. My opinion of TT would change if they just scrap their whole first wave of burst products and make dual layers so much more overpowered than the originals. I would understand if it were a new gen, but that would just be bad business if they don't balance their products.

I never said that TT's new dual layers themselves was what I had a problem with. All I meant was that we buy new products with every new release and I feel that the dual layers are TT's response to Burst's popularity. We made Burst popular and TT is capitalizing off of our interest in it. It just feels a little wrong to totally disregard our time and effort and money we put into the first wave of Burst and try to adapt to the new release that will no doubt change the game. I'm all for expansion but not at the cost of ruining the efforts we've already made.

That literally makes no sense. They're expanding their line. Zero-g outclassing 4D is literally the same as dual layer outclassing first wave burst based on the popularity in Japan. Any expansion is a response to "the popularity of the series." You're literally stepping on your own feet. I doubt that the dual layer system is going to completely stomp our current meta to the point that our work is completely irrelevant. That's never happened before. You expand on your line due to its popularity in the first place.

Zero-g is still considered part of MFB, and Dual Layer is still part of Burst.
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:51 AM)ZKamikaze Wrote: Takara Tomy's grab for cash is hilarious. My opinion of TT would change if they just scrap their whole first wave of burst products and make dual layers so much more overpowered than the originals. I would understand if it were a new gen, but that would just be bad business if they don't balance their products.

I literally don't understand what you're attempting to say. TT is just expanding the Burst series, like every other series before it. And TT isn't capitalizing off of anything, they most likely had dual layers planned out before Burst even started releasing.
It is totally normal for a toy or game-maker to plan a game's release out ahead of time so that new elements slowly replace old ones. Otherwise the game would stop making money and end.

Of course Takara-Tomy is capitalizing off of our interest; they also created our interest. They produce Beyblade to make money. While they should strive for balance, it's normal to expect that new releases will generally outclass old ones over time.

That said, we literally know nothing about how these releases will perform.
(Feb. 11, 2016  2:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, Dual Layers were likely planned to be released now at least two years ago. Sure, if Beyblade Burst had completely flopped and sales were super poor during the summer in Japan, they might have stopped it right there, but I can assure you that TAKARA-TOMY is not responding to anything by creating Dual Layers.

Well maybe TT anticipated Burst's popularity then and planned this beforehand like you said(which they probably did).Buuuuuuuutttt, IMO TT knows what they are doing and they probably are releasing these to hype us up even more (which isn't a bad thing) for the series. Like I said earlier I'm just worried about balancing that's all. Smile

ps again lol : I don't want this to turn into a possibly "heated" debate so just take this as a simpleton's opinion if you want.

(Feb. 11, 2016  2:49 AM)Myth Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  1:55 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Since when was expanding on the current line of products considered a cash grab? This has literally been the norm since plastics.

I literally don't understand what you're attempting to say. TT is just expanding the Burst series, like every other series before it. And TT isn't capitalizing off of anything, they most likely had dual layers planned out before Burst even started releasing.

I'm saying that I don't understand TT's motive for making the dual layers, because I find the concept of dual layers kind of strange. I think its unnecessary.
Take the negative opinion of me saying that TT's capitalizing on things as the ramblings of a 15 year old.
I think I'll get Korokoro comic in tomorrow or day after tomorrow. When I get it may I upload picture or informations? Because in Japan a lot of people hate that kind of information until official release date.
(Feb. 11, 2016  5:26 AM)marutti Wrote: I think I'll get Korokoro comic in tomorrow or day after tomorrow. When I get it may I upload picture or informations? Because in Japan a lot of people hate that kind of information until official release date.

Yes, this is allowed. Nobody can stop you from photographing a magazine you physically own.
(Feb. 11, 2016  5:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  5:26 AM)marutti Wrote: I think I'll get Korokoro comic in tomorrow or day after tomorrow. When I get it may I upload picture or informations? Because in Japan a lot of people hate that kind of information until official release date.

Yes, this is allowed. Nobody can stop you from photographing a magazine you physically own.

OK When I get it I'll upload it here asap.
(Feb. 11, 2016  5:46 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  5:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Thank you. Can't wait to see what if anything else is new! Smile
(Feb. 11, 2016  7:55 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  5:46 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  5:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, this is allowed. Nobody can stop you from photographing a magazine you physically own.

Thank you. Can't wait to see what if anything else is new! Smile

OK I call convinience store which I worked before. Because in that store I can get magazine little earier.
They answered you can buy it in Feb 14th 1 a.m〜2 a.m in Japanese time. It's usual time every convinience store in Japan and may be other person is faster than me. If it's Jump I can upload in suturday from that store.
Yeah, we love the newest latest pics and info. Anything that you can get, as long as it isn't leaking anything that is supposed to be hidden, I am sure will be greatly appreciated. I know I sure appreciate it. Thanks dude!
Victory Valkyrie's full name is officially Victory Valkyrie B.V. B is probably the Disk and V, the Driver.

(This shows a desintegrated Valkyrie Layer on top of the darkened Victory Valkyrie Dual Layer, just to be clear.)

There is already an exclusive recolour coming out, but only 100 will exist and we will probably never see any of them in reality : Victory Valkyrie Fire Knight Ver.

Wow, that first shot really makes it look huge. Can't wait.

So B.V. ... Aren't they going to run out of letters for Drivers pretty fast? Not a fan of them suddenly changing the naming scheme, either. It will be confusing if they update it again for future gens.
Wow, a new recolour already?

Either way, thanks Kai-V.
BTW, the name in Japanese seems to be Victory Valkyrie .B.V ... notice the weird period placement. Maybe so it would be abbreviated as VV.B.V? lol
This looks bigger than I thought! And that recolor is so beautiful!! Burst is getting more and more interesting from now on! Thanks for the images, Kai-V! Grin
Hey,
The Victory Valkyrie looks Superb !!!!!
Its really as Jinbee said ita not released and already a Recolor !!!!
But sadly only 100 of them. Burst is evolving very fast. Its getting very interesting and creating Suspense too !!!
Looking towards the future releases. Thanks for the Images Kai !!!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
The corocoro magazine cover pic was cool enough, but the inside pic is just awesome. Wonder what jeir jorgunmand will be like...
I almost want to say I regret for disliking the design initially.

It's better, but Is till think that the original Valkyrie is slightly better
Great my brain keeps defaulting to 4D System now. Uncertain

Oh well, thanks for the updates. Tongue_out
UPDATE: This post is probably wrong. See Kai-V's reply a one post down.

[Image: rufkbeV.png]

Valkyrie (green outline) Vs. Victory Valkyrie size comparison.
Wow, that's a beast. Lol. Early April too huh? Sweet, less than two months away.
I didn't like it at first, but it is definitely growing on me, especially since they are likely fixing the teeth. And the more I think about it, the more I can see it actually being good