[Product]  B-31 Starter Yggdrasil Ring Gyro

(Mar. 02, 2016  11:02 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: αmaterios' notched layer combined with Gyro's poor balance is going to result in a super easy to topple beyblade. Unless your plan is to attack with the jagged shape of Wing while off-balace, that combo seems pretty bad.

I was using the stamina capability of gyro with the ability of amaterios to burst as a bizzare concept. Maybe spread or heavy would be better options?
(Mar. 03, 2016  1:08 AM)Sıon Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2016  11:02 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: αmaterios' notched layer combined with Gyro's poor balance is going to result in a super easy to topple beyblade. Unless your plan is to attack with the jagged shape of Wing while off-balace, that combo seems pretty bad.

I was using the stamina capability of gyro with the ability of amaterios to burst as a bizzare concept. Maybe spread or heavy would be better options?

Amaterios has low stamina already, along with it being bad at stationary attack; this is from my experience with AH/SS, as I tried to see if it could possibly substitute Valkryie, but it really cannot.

I don't anything can save it from its bad balance/low stamina, sadly.