[Product]  B-24 Random Booster Vol. 02 Evil-eye Wing Needle

is he a guy from the WBO? he seems to know alot about burst so i was just wondering
(Dec. 27, 2015  8:26 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: is he a guy from the WBO? he seems to know alot about burst so i was just wondering
@[gankoba] <--- Dats the guy fam
O_O XD i had no idea that was him Grin he did said he posted a video of xcalibur on his channel so i got kinda suspisious but i never expected it to actually be gankoba ( but i guess i could have figured out he was gankoba if i paid more attention to his voice ;p )
not a big fan of WCN, but i really dig the DSM
So I was lucky enough to receive a sealed case of these when I ordered 24 Smile Anyway, I have some information that may or may not be useful to anyone.

While a sealed case 24 contains 3 sets of 8 Beyblades, they are actually sealed in plastic in packs of six. Which Beyblades are in which pack seems to be pretty deliberate, so I suspect every case is sorted like this. The packs of six contained:

01, 02, 03, 04, 07, 08
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06
01, 02, 05, 06, 07, 08
03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08

They weren't necessarily sorted in this order, though; by the time I had considered there might be a pattern, I had opened many so I wasn't able to ascertain nor to ensure I went through each pack from the same side. I do know that the second pack was literally sorted in order from 1 to 6, which struck me as pretty deliberate.
I opened 17 of these the other day and it wasn't until my 15th or 16th that I finally got a yellow Valkyrie. But through my first 11 boosters I got three Evileye Wing Needle! Guess that's what happens when you aren't lucky enough to get a sealed case haha.
(Jan. 21, 2016  2:03 AM)Kei Wrote: I opened 17 of these the other day and it wasn't until my 15th or 16th that I finally got a yellow Valkyrie. But through my first 11 boosters I got three Evileye Wing Needle! Guess that's what happens when you aren't lucky enough to get a sealed case haha.

Wow, surprised that such a big order would have such uneven distribution.
But who knows, there could be several Valkyries left in the seven boosters I didn't open.
hey i bought my first beyblade burst top think its one of the valkirys but not needl i don't like evil beyblades so please email me a list of al the evil beyblade bursts so i don't buy those ones and i also bought bought a kit if random spin tracks and a random kit of tips think amazon.com thinks or is saying they will arive next week or weekend cant wait beyblade beyblade let it rip
(Feb. 12, 2016  8:05 AM)beyblade john Wrote: hey i bought my first beyblade burst top think its one of the valkirys but not needl i don't like evil beyblades so please email me a list of al the evil beyblade bursts so i don't buy those ones and i also bought bought a kit if random spin tracks and a random kit of tips think amazon.com thinks or is saying they will arive next week or weekend cant wait beyblade beyblade let it rip

Hey, you could try asking that in the Purchase Consultation topic, which is located in the Bey Marketplace forum. Technically, all Beyblades except Valkyrie are owned by rivals of Varuto, so they are all part of 'against the good main character' ... However, Evil-eye and Trident are not owned by anyone in the manga, so you cannot even say that they are evil except the fact that "evil" appears in the name.
(Aug. 24, 2015  10:43 PM)Wombat Wrote: ?!

But seriously, I'll be adding these three to the Beyblade Burst Parts List. Some of these Disk/Driver names are getting super abstract though (Needle, Force, Extreme, Armed, Massive, Blow, etc.). Unlike most MFB parts the name doesn't give you a good idea of what the part could be.

Where do I find the Parts List? And does it have the stats for each part? I'm trying to make a list of every Burst part with their correct stats.
(Jan. 27, 2017  6:54 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Where do I find the Parts List? And does it have the stats for each part? I'm trying to make a list of every Burst part with their correct stats.

Well, the parts individually don't have any stats, unless it's Takara (I'm unsure there.) I'm sure someone more experienced can link yout to the list though
(Jan. 27, 2017  7:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, the parts individually don't have any stats, unless it's Takara (I'm unsure there.) I'm sure someone more experienced can link yout to the list though

Thanks.
(Jan. 27, 2017  7:03 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Thanks.

I could actually provide all the parts through PM, but with no pics, and it would be a long list.
(Jan. 27, 2017  7:07 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I could actually provide all the parts through PM, but with no pics, and it would be a long list.

Go ahead. I don't mind.
(Jan. 27, 2017  7:07 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I could actually provide all the parts through PM, but with no pics, and it would be a long list.
well he could just check first post of this thread.

whats need of PMing Beyhaha?
Evil-eye Layer concept art:

[Image: C-yxUwtUIAA7F9Q.jpg]
Why was every single burst top originally BASED OFF OF A TRIANGLE?!?
(May. 02, 2017  1:26 PM)Sıon Wrote: Why was every single burst top originally BASED OFF OF A TRIANGLE?!?

I think they often tend to use Valkiyre as a base?
I always love seeing the concept art! I suppose Valkyrie has such an impactful and effective shape while also looking cool... it makes sense to use it as a springboard when starting a new design.
(May. 02, 2017  1:26 PM)Sıon Wrote: Why was every single burst top originally BASED OFF OF A TRIANGLE?!?

be cuz Illuminati confrimed

Curious to ask. What mythology is Evil-eye (evipero) based on?
(Jun. 05, 2017  10:48 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:

It's a beholder, a many eyed creature. Not sure about historical relevance tho.
(Jun. 05, 2017  11:29 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2017  10:48 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:

It's a beholder, a many eyed creature. Not sure about historical relevance tho.

A beholder? Why does it show a snake in the app for Hasbro instead of a beholder?