[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

The same. Extreme doesn't mean aggressive. Wink But I agree it's probably an Attack-type.
Extreme as a name for Stamina? I guess so but that could apply for attack and what would be wrong with using "Eternal" as a name IF it was a stamina type.

Also, no @[FIREFIRE], Burning Kerberus from the plastic series was a survival type IIRC on Beywiki.
Eternal would certainly be a better name Tongue_out
For all those people familiar with the beyblade youtube community, this beyblade literally sounds like those usernames noobs have, all you need is to add a "GT" at the end. Andrew

I can see it now : "ExcaliburForceExtreme GT"
(Aug. 26, 2015  9:11 PM)Blader_Kev Wrote: For all those people familiar with the beyblade youtube community, this beyblade literally sounds like those usernames noobs have, all you need is to add a "GT" at the end. Andrew

QFT

But that is so true; people usually do [favourite beyblade]EXTREME GT...

And hey! Don't give them any ideas, Kev! Serious
that makes me like it more tbh
(Aug. 26, 2015  9:11 PM)Blader_Kev Wrote: For all those people familiar with the beyblade youtube community, this beyblade literally sounds like those usernames noobs have, all you need is to add a "GT" at the end. Andrew

DrigerGT disliked this comment.

(Aug. 26, 2015  7:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The same. Extreme doesn't mean aggressive. Wink But I agree it's probably an Attack-type.

Extreme mostly meant "on the edge" (performance-wise), yes it could probably mean extreme stamina or extreme bulkiness, but using it singularly (plus all those parts' names) strongly suggests it as an attack type.
I hope extreme is so on the edge that is Burst's Q

I would use an evil laugh but I'm an almost respectful person :)
(Aug. 27, 2015  1:25 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I hope extreme is so on the edge that is Burst's Q

I would use an evil laugh but I'm an almost respectful person Smile

on the edge doesn't mean q. as TenshouTsubasa say [performance vise], that mean it is highest
(Aug. 27, 2015  4:00 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2015  1:25 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I hope extreme is so on the edge that is Burst's Q

I would use an evil laugh but I'm an almost respectful person :)

on the edge doesn't mean q. as TenshouTsubasa say [performance vise], that mean it is highest

It was a joke because of all the hype we have for only a name :/
With one name a lot can be interpreted based upon it.~
Team Excalibur can't wait to see what it looks like
(Sep. 02, 2015  6:22 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Team Excalibur can't wait to see what it looks like

lol, now we wait for Team Excalibur Force Extreme!
(Sep. 02, 2015  7:31 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  6:22 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Team Excalibur can't wait to see what it looks like

lol, now we wait for Team Excalibur Force Extreme!

lol I have high hopes for the Unreleased beys I think extreme will be some sort of flat like XF
I think if Accele is 105F and Assault is 90WF why then should Extreme not be 85XF? Grin
But I hope there won´t be scraping problems like we had with 85XF. Uncertain
No they are all the same height. But yeah, I would say that you have the tips about right.
Wonder how much I'll see of Excalibur force in videos!
I hope extreme´ll be something like RF. Grin
(Sep. 24, 2015  9:26 AM)Zera Wrote: I hope extreme´ll be something like RF. Grin

That would be cool but I'm still not too sure about how rubber tips will work with burst. Seems like it would cause more bursts. But something with equal attack to rf would be cool..... ok I'm going to stick a pencil eraser to one of my drivers to test this out.
Make sure to check the first post for the new information known about this release. Extreme will have rubber !
RUBBER TIP IN DECEMBER. HYPPPPPPE

Thanks for all of the news Kai-V, but this is certainly the best news.

Also, it's an extremely small image, but that Layer looks nuts.

That price seems really high, though ...
Woo! New material. I think it's safe to say this will be pretty useful, although I've been chewed on for speculation in the past so pretend I didn't say that.
I think it's OK to get hype for this one. Tongue_out
This would be the first time the main character's bey isn't the one that comes with the rubber flat, right? Unless, this is Valt's new Bey...