[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

(Mar. 20, 2016  6:25 PM)Morsoe Wrote: is 3000yen a good price for gold exclaibur?

It is almost double what it actually costs, so not at all, in my opinion. If that includes the shipping costs though, go ahead.
(Mar. 20, 2016  6:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2016  6:25 PM)Morsoe Wrote: is 3000yen a good price for gold exclaibur?

It is almost double what it actually costs, so not at all, in my opinion. If that includes the shipping costs though, go ahead.
Yes But you know its like Getting Rare also it would be good if its you know for Collection.
Sadly Yes thats true that it is the double the price of what Originally it Costs but you cant get one at Original Prices but as I said Beyblade Burst tour Is coming and Maybe you may see some At Cheaper Price.
By the way No Intention to Argue Smile Or no Offence hah Kai Smile
Cheers !!!
Burst.
It will be down to 1500 yen in one or two years already.
(Mar. 20, 2016  6:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will be down to 1500 yen in one or two years already.
1500 Yens in one to two Years I thought it would get costly But WOW !!! I hope so it does happens Smile
Thanks for the Info Kai.
not really sure about that
coz a lot of the WHF limited bey cost much more than the original event price

and "Burst" for info the Gold Xcalibur will be for sale only at the Corocoro Base Bey Event Tour

the other event, apparently it will be like a lottery

(Mar. 20, 2016  6:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will be down to 1500 yen in one or two years already.
(Mar. 08, 2016  12:26 AM)Mitsu Wrote: I don't think there's ever been major reports of skipping from the Wyvern launcher?

After only 100 launches my Wyvern Launcher started to skip very badly. I think the blue one from the Start Dash Set is still the best one.
(Mar. 20, 2016  9:10 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2016  12:26 AM)Mitsu Wrote: I don't think there's ever been major reports of skipping from the Wyvern launcher?

After only 100 launches my Wyvern Launcher started to skip very badly. I think the blue one from the Start Dash Set is still the best one.

even my launcher start to skip badly.

but imo it's very easy to fix
Credits to marutti for this photo:

[Image: inbprp.jpg]

I wonder how this will be released..
the hype train never ends
What I didn't read about this Xcalibur Layer until Marutti told me about it yesterday afternoon.
This Xcalibur Layer Limited Color will be included in the August Corocoro Comic that will come out next month

(Jun. 13, 2016  9:00 PM)Hato Wrote: Credits to marutti for this photo:

[Image: inbprp.jpg]

I wonder how this will be released..
For sure? No lottery?

(A clearer picture:

[Image: XcaliburBlackLayer.jpg])
many people also wrote it on twitter, so I guess it's sure
but I still haven't got my Corocoro Comic, so I can't really confirm it at 100%

and it's just a Layer not a full bey

(Jun. 14, 2016  2:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For sure? No lottery?

oh just realized that they made this limited Xcalibur Layer to match the color of the Xtreme Driver from B-46 Obelisk Odin
Yo, those new stickers actually look pretty good! Might pick one of these up if I can find one on eBay or YJA.

Thanks again for the updates, everyone!
The white or saint knight version (white and gold) of Xcalibur will apparently be sold at the CoroCoro Base events in July-August. Thanks to Leo Burst and Burst for the news also.

[Image: 1468593413832_zpsjrgbcapz.jpg]

I am sure that not enough people actually won the CoroCoro lottery before and they have to get rid of excess stock hah.
(Jul. 15, 2016  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The white or saint knight version (white and gold) of Xcalibur will apparently be sold at the CoroCoro Base events in July-August. Thanks to Leo Burst and Burst for the news also.

I am sure that not enough people actually won the CoroCoro lottery before and they have to get rid of excess stock hah.
Thanks To Leo Burst For sharing this News with us. This is really cool hah to know that they will surely sell this. I don't know how much stock they have ? But I hope there is enough stock so at least we get to see some in real.

And Thanks Kai For Posting Smile.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Sorry, they're not actually selling this. They're giving it away to people that buy ¥3,000 or more of Beyblade Burst merchandise at the Corocoro Base.

Sorry again, they're not giving it away, lol, they're giving away a lotto ticket where you can win either the white Xcalibur, or a 3000pt card. Im not 100% sure those are the only prizes
I was ready to rectify the selling part but decided to refresh the page just in case any update about it

so for info, like they did for the Valkyrie Black Knight Ver.
The Xcalibur Saint Knight Ver. will be a Limited lottery prize at the Corocoro Base between 8/6~8/12
to be able to paticipate you need to have a receipt that show that you spent at least 3,000 yen in goods at the Corocoro Base shop (not sure if this time you need to buy beyblade or not, coz last time the receipt had to show that you bought beyblade burst to be able to try your chance at the Lottery, but I guess this time it might be the same).

Big prize will be the Xcalibur Saint Knight Ver.
then 3000pts cards
and of course, the try again you dont win anything this time

(Jul. 15, 2016  4:26 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Sorry, they're not actually selling this. They're giving it away to people that buy ¥3,000 or more of Beyblade Burst merchandise at the Corocoro Base.

Sorry again, they're not giving it away, lol, they're giving away a lotto ticket where you can win either the white Xcalibur, or a 3000pt card. Im not 100% sure those are the only prizes
It is possible have a photo of Hasbro Xcalius?
(Oct. 24, 2016  1:27 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: It is possible have a photo of Hasbro Xcalius?

It is not released yet.
The point for the edge of the sword is a attack-focusing edge, stronger attacks than anything else if i am not mistaken
(Feb. 15, 2017  1:18 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: The point for the edge of the sword is a attack-focusing edge, stronger attacks than anything else if i am not mistaken

Well yes, this Beyblade has been released for a very long while, so it holds no mysteries at all anymore. Make sure to check the testing topics in the Beyblade Customizations - Burst forum before reviving a topic about an old product.