[Product]  B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym

(Oct. 21, 2019  1:19 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  2:08 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:

source?

He was Joking. At least He was???
New Ashura is possible.
Ashura is broken by Genesis
(Oct. 29, 2019  1:03 AM)marutti Wrote: New Ashura is possible.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, PLEASE LET IT BE A NEW ASHURA Grin

Honestly, I can see another potential Red Eye-esque story, only with Amane Gasp
I called it!
(Oct. 29, 2019  1:03 AM)marutti Wrote:

Woah, that’s a surprise! Where in the manga did this happen?
(Oct. 29, 2019  1:03 AM)marutti Wrote: New Ashura is possible.

Although Ashura deserves an upgrade, I'm hoping this is something else. Amane has seemed to be that one push-off character in the anime, so seeing him back in the anime would be nice, but Ashura wasn't my favorite beyblade style-wise.
(Oct. 29, 2019  1:42 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2019  1:03 AM)marutti Wrote:

Woah, that’s a surprise! Where in the manga did this happen?

tonight I'll up it
Wow, it will be cool to see a sidekick carp charecter leaves everything to attain gold turbo but in the way he achives Dark Turbo and there where the Climax starts. Cool.
I'm sure new Ashura will come. In the comic, Gwynn promissed to Amane make new bey
So the possibilitys are :
Phoenix
Ashura
Genesis
I hope it's not Genesis because I simply dislike performance wise, design wise, also Hybrid is trash. I think Ashura is the one, he deserves it the most.
(Oct. 29, 2019  1:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: So the possibilitys are :
Phoenix
Ashura
Genesis
I hope it's not Genesis because I simply dislike performance wise, design wise, also Hybrid is trash. I think Ashura is the one, he deserves it the most.

Ashura is not a boss bey
(Oct. 29, 2019  2:20 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2019  1:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: So the possibilitys are :
Phoenix
Ashura
Genesis

Ashura is not a boss bey

But, it's super likely that this is a new Ashura. Ashura needs an upgrade since it was destroyed. Either it gets upgraded, or is forgotten, but since he's a main character, the upgrade is more likely.
(Oct. 29, 2019  2:26 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2019  2:20 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Ashura is not a boss bey

But, it's super likely that this is a new Ashura. Ashura needs an upgrade since it was destroyed. Either it gets upgraded, or is forgotten, but since he's a main character, the upgrade is more likely.
When was Ashura destroyed? Only Diabolos and Dragon were destroyed. Edit: Just seen the video.
Ashura broke?! Please be an insanely overpowered upgrade. PLEASE
(Oct. 29, 2019  3:46 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Ashura broke?! Please be an insanely overpowered upgrade. PLEASE
We really don't need another OP defense type.
If it's a new Ashura, you reckon this is the way we get the goku weight?

The bey is based on Asuras who fight against gods, which has been the theme for Amane battling against Valt, Aiga and now the user of Regalia. Additonally considering there can be good and bad Asuras, will Amane join the HELL organisation to obtain the New Ashura to fight against God-like characters... Symbolically it would make sense, but I don't know about the character of Amane as he seems kinda cool. Though he has only won against Drum and no other gt blader from what I recall; some sort of Red Eye ark.

Unless the scenario is similar to the one where it Leban or Shu where their bey gets broken and repaired. Or even worse his bey doesn't get repaired at all.

Having a new Ashura is probably the best way of introducing the goku weight openly available. As I see no reason why they can't release like like they have done for the gen weight that was only obtainable in g4 tournaments. TT probably did this to balance stamina/defense beys in the game as they are strong and Goku would buff it more; introducing the Diabolos chip would be best suited for attack and buffing it. Furthermore, it wouldn't make sense if we got Goku weight with Regalia or Apocalypse as they are the beys pushing for every1 into the new system; unless we don't get Goku weight.

This is all speculation that may very well be all wrong. The new boss bey could be A new Asura, Apocalypse, Regaila, Phoenix or just a whole new bey. Either way I hope TT makes the Goku more accessible.
In case Ashura will get an evolution, I hope we will see a Bearing Core 2 like Driver with a rubber tip, similar to Wolborg MS or Wolborg 2. (I just hope it won't be Quest Dash.) Maybe it could be called Grip. Also, seeing one of the minor main Characters becoming the final boss with a plot twist would surely be very interesting. Additionally Amane is large in the first manga promotion picture we've seen for gt so maybe he could be important for the plot.
(Oct. 29, 2019  7:47 PM)7upZ Wrote: If it's a new Ashura, you reckon this is the way we get the goku weight?

The bey is based on Asuras who fight against gods, which has been the theme for Amane battling against Valt, Aiga and now the user of Regalia. Additonally considering there can be good and bad Asuras, will Amane join the HELL organisation to obtain the New Ashura to fight against God-like characters... Symbolically it would make sense, but I don't know about the character of Amane as he seems kinda cool. Though he has only won against Drum and no other gt blader from what I recall; some sort of Red Eye ark.

Unless the scenario is similar to the one where it Leban or Shu where their bey gets broken and repaired. Or even worse his bey doesn't get repaired at all.

Having a new Ashura is probably the best way of introducing the goku weight openly available. As I see no reason why they can't release like like they have done for the gen weight that was only obtainable in g4 tournaments. TT probably did this to balance stamina/defense beys in the game as they are strong and Goku would buff it more; introducing the Diabolos chip would be best suited for attack and buffing it. Furthermore, it wouldn't make sense if we got Goku weight with Regalia or Apocalypse as they are the beys pushing for every1 into the new system; unless we don't get Goku weight.

This is all speculation that may very well be all wrong. The new boss bey could be A new Asura, Apocalypse, Regaila, Phoenix or just a whole new bey. Either way I hope TT makes the Goku more accessible.
Sorry but it'll not have Goku weight I guuess.
Because Gwynn is developer of Infinty Lock system and Electric Driver.
And he promissed to Amane make his new Ashura.
It means it should be Infinty Lock system not GT system bey
(Oct. 30, 2019  3:10 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2019  7:47 PM)7upZ Wrote: If it's a new Ashura, you reckon this is the way we get the goku weight?

Sorry but it'll not have Goku weight I guuess.

Wait, you're saying that Arthur stole the Infinite Lock System idea from Gwynn? Or did Gwynn make Apocalypse? That makes Arthur slightly more evil, just slightly.
(Oct. 30, 2019  3:46 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2019  3:10 PM)marutti Wrote: Sorry but it'll not have Goku weight I guuess.

Wait, you're saying that Arthur stole the Infinite Lock System idea from Gwynn? Or did Gwynn make Apocalypse? That makes Arthur slightly more evil, just slightly.

He made both of them
(Oct. 30, 2019  5:11 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2019  3:46 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Wait, you're saying that Arthur stole the Infinite Lock System idea from Gwynn? Or did Gwynn make Apocalypse? That makes Arthur slightly more evil, just slightly.

He made both of them

Does that mean that there is some relationship between Arthur and Gwynn? Or did Arthur just ask Gwynn to make Apocalypse?
(Oct. 30, 2019  5:15 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2019  5:11 PM)marutti Wrote: He made both of them

Does that mean that there is some relationship between Arthur and Gwynn? Or did Arthur just ask Gwynn to make Apocalypse?

their relationship? Engineer and Blader in team Hell