B-152 Random Layer 3 (Knockout Odin 幻)

This is tough. I always get full sets instead or individually. I guess sellers could gather the full parts in a bag and get the codes together and then sell it. I hopefully should get this in time b4 xmas. The question is how could sellers get full sets sold.
Well...this sucks.
(Sep. 13, 2019  6:10 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I think because the Knockout Layer seemingly can't support any GT layer weight other than Gen. Just look at it, there's no room for any other kind of layer weight.

I think I'm going to pass on this one until I can find a confirmed Knockout somewhere.

So, stock KO layer will practically be the best one?
Maybe TT will release more weights that are in the size of gen. Maybe a metal god chip-like thing, but it has no use outside layer bases like these because we can use normal layer weights which will almost always (unless the thing that I'm talking about is made of the densest material in the world) heavier.
(Sep. 13, 2019  6:10 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I think because the Knockout Layer seemingly can't support any GT layer weight other than Gen. Just look at it, there's no room for any other kind of layer weight.

I'm not sure this is the case. It's possible that its hexagon area is just super detailed.
(Sep. 14, 2019  2:33 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:

I'm not sure this is the case. It's possible that its hexagon area is just super detailed.
Yeah just look closely they're there but detailed
Didn’t TT did this kind of stunt with the Plastic gens?
(Sep. 14, 2019  4:59 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Didn’t TT did this kind of stunt with the Plastic gens?

Which part? The absolute random layers part or the visual confusion about the compatibility of weights part or something else?
(Sep. 14, 2019  5:08 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  4:59 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Didn’t TT did this kind of stunt with the Plastic gens?

Which part? The absolute random layers part or the visual confusion about the compatibility of weights part or something else?

I mean like mixing parts from the Plastic Generation bey. You know, before MFB.
Honestly, as much as I would like to get KO, most of the parts on this set seem to be decent.
(Sep. 14, 2019  5:47 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  5:08 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Which part? The absolute random layers part or the visual confusion about the compatibility of weights part or something else?

I mean like mixing parts from the Plastic Generation bey. You know, before MFB.

I don't remember the plastic gen mixing and matching up boosters totally randomly like this?
(Sep. 14, 2019  6:50 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  5:47 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I mean like mixing parts from the Plastic Generation bey. You know, before MFB.

I don't remember the plastic gen mixing and matching up boosters totally randomly like this?

IIRC it was only really the discs for random boosters
Knockout Odin seems like it could do damage, if it has metal. The inclusion of the Gen weight makes it look even better
(Sep. 15, 2019  1:27 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Knockout Odin seems like it could do damage, if it has metal. The inclusion of the Gen weight makes it look even better

It might be just pure plastic, for all we know, since they can easily replicate metal finishing with their silver paints. If the blades contain metal at least within, then that would be good enough for KO, like a right spin Zwei. 

For a stock combo, if we go by its Dual Layer stock, it would probably be Blitz.X' or Qc'
I think the sword will be silver plastic, but I think the metal inclusion will be via those little metal balls adding weight to it, but I hope there's some metal on the swords, not actually the swords themselves but inside them.
the chip looks like metal but don't take my word. that might be too OP anyways
(Sep. 15, 2019  12:12 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: the chip looks like metal but don't take my word. that might be too OP anyways

I don't think TT will ever have metal on GT chips that only play the sole role of it.
From the official takara tomy beyblade website, the Odin chip is supposed to have a strong first click, also I don't think there's metal on the chip or else they would say that it does.
Direct text: "War god Odin motif. A right-handed Gachinko chip that has a hard first lock and can withstand the strong impact of the first half of the battle."

Knockout base: "Attack type base that gives a strong impact to the opponent with an attack blade like a thick wall while stabilizing the center of gravity by incorporating super heavy metal"
Once again from Takara Tomy website and is supposed to have super heavy metal. Personally, I just think it means the layer is very heavy because a different type of metal would be more expensive and more unlikely imo
(Sep. 15, 2019  3:36 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: From the official takara tomy beyblade website, the Odin chip is supposed to have a strong first click, also I don't think there's metal on the chip or else they would say that it does.
Direct text: "War god Odin motif. A right-handed Gachinko chip that has a hard first lock and can withstand the strong impact of the first half of the battle."

Knockout base: "Attack type base that gives a strong impact to the opponent with an attack blade like a thick wall while stabilizing the center of gravity by incorporating super heavy metal"
Once again from Takara Tomy website and is supposed to have super heavy metal. Personally, I just think it means the layer is very heavy because a different type of metal would be more expensive and more unlikely imo

It could very well be a different type of Metal since the chances of getting the full layer is 1/64
(Sep. 15, 2019  7:35 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  3:36 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: From the official takara tomy beyblade website, the Odin chip is supposed to have a strong first click, also I don't think there's metal on the chip or else they would say that it does.

It could very well be a different type of Metal since the chances of getting the full layer is 1/64

No, I believe that's more of a fancy way of saying there's metal on the Base. TT wouldn't use anything other than the Zinc alloy they've been using since forever.
(Sep. 15, 2019  7:35 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:

Where are you getting 1/64 from? Isn't it 1/4?
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:11 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  7:35 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: It could very well be a different type of Metal since the chances of getting the full layer is 1/64

Where are you getting 1/64 from? Isn't it 1/4?

Well technically you can get any mix of things, such as Knockout Ashura, Knockout Hydra, Judgement Odin, and with different possible weights too.
They never did that before. Who told you the combos would be completely random?

(Sep. 16, 2019  1:19 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:11 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Where are you getting 1/64 from? Isn't it 1/4?

Well technically you can get any mix of things, such as Knockout Ashura, Knockout Hydra, Judgement Odin, and with different possible weights too.

(Sep. 16, 2019  1:26 AM)BladerGem Wrote: They never did that before. Who told you the combos would be completely random?
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:48 PM)marutti Wrote: What the hell All parts are random
Chip is 1/4.
Weigth 1/4
Base 1/4
And It means Knockout Odin幻 is 1/24

(Sep. 16, 2019  1:26 AM)BladerGem Wrote: They never did that before. Who told you the combos would be completely random?

(Sep. 16, 2019  1:19 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well technically you can get any mix of things, such as Knockout Ashura, Knockout Hydra, Judgement Odin, and with different possible weights too.

(Sep. 16, 2019  1:19 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well technically you can get any mix of things, such as Knockout Ashura, Knockout Hydra, Judgement Odin, and with different possible weights too.

on a leak website
That purple judgement though.