[Product]  B-149 GT Triple Booster Set

(Aug. 15, 2019  7:41 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  7:23 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Does anyone think that something like lord valkyrie/longinus on bearing will be a problem?

It might have potential to be an alternative to replace ChoZ Spriggan with Bearing. Although its burst stopper is arguably not as safe, the rubber helps spin equalizing better.

However, I have a feeling that the large rubber contact area might actually cost what would be an LAD win into ties, since it may act as a brake when the opponent is almost stopped.
What about something like proof or glaive on it, it seems that would counter act the rubber hitting the ground
(Aug. 15, 2019  7:53 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  7:41 AM)eigerblade Wrote: It might have potential to be an alternative to replace ChoZ Spriggan with Bearing. Although its burst stopper is arguably not as safe, the rubber helps spin equalizing better.

However, I have a feeling that the large rubber contact area might actually cost what would be an LAD win into ties, since it may act as a brake when the opponent is almost stopped.
What about something like proof or glaive on it, it seems that would counter act the rubber hitting the ground
lord spriggan with atomic works really well plus it has the niche of countering judgment and Zwei
(Aug. 15, 2019  7:53 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  7:41 AM)eigerblade Wrote: It might have potential to be an alternative to replace ChoZ Spriggan with Bearing. Although its burst stopper is arguably not as safe, the rubber helps spin equalizing better.

Unless the Driver you will use lets it still rotate without the Layer scraping, adding a Frame is just simply adding some heft except if the Frame has a wide coverage like Expand.

So far my best combos on this set are

LS.Rt.Br -yep, not creative at all

DF.Ar.Rs 滅 - quite surprising spin equalization
Guys how much grams does B-149 weights around?
Hoping they do a good one as well on the next set release (like a Shining/Burning/Shadow Amaterios Layer included as a release, perhaps)

This set is good, possibly comparable to the Chouzetsu Triple Booster one, as this heavy Layers included (unlike the ChouZ one that has just 2 metal-infused Layers zA and hK). They could've done themselves over for adding an Xt' on LS instead of Dm', but hey, they finally released Octa as a regular part (no more overpriced Octa online yay).

Just wanna know if this version of Octa has been nerfed from the original gold exclusive release (nerfed Burst resistance or weight perhaps?)
(Aug. 24, 2019  12:38 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hoping they do a good one as well on the next set release (like a Shining/Burning/Shadow Amaterios Layer included as a release, perhaps)

This set is good, possibly comparable to the Chouzetsu Triple Booster one, as this heavy Layers included (unlike the ChouZ one that has just 2 metal-infused Layers zA and hK). They could've done themselves over for adding an Xt' on LS instead of Dm', but hey, they finally released Octa as a regular part (no more overpriced Octa online yay).

Just wanna know if this version of Octa has been nerfed from the original gold exclusive release (nerfed Burst resistance or weight perhaps?)

doesn't look like it may be the spring by a little but that's it
(Aug. 24, 2019  12:38 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hoping they do a good one as well on the next set release (like a Shining/Burning/Shadow Amaterios Layer included as a release, perhaps)

So if one all beys have 180 g approx. +20g box maybe it could be 200 g?
EH when it comes down to beyblade, I'm kinda down for whatever, even if it is bad...

Doesn't seem to be compared to my black Octa.
(Aug. 24, 2019  7:31 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

Doesn't seem to be compared to my black Octa.

So is the black octa better and is it normal for the tip to wear of the green octa.
(Sep. 09, 2019  4:44 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  7:31 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Doesn't seem to be compared to my black Octa.

So is the black octa better and is it normal for the tip to wear of the green octa.

There seems to be no significant difference between the green and black Octas.

As to the tip wearing, all tips will wear down given enough time. I'm presuming you're mostly talking about that little plastic nub on the bottom, where it will wear down given that it's pretty thin.
(Sep. 09, 2019  6:05 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2019  4:44 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: So is the black octa better and is it normal for the tip to wear of the green octa.

There seems to be no significant difference between the green and black Octas.

As to the tip wearing, all tips will wear down given enough time. I'm presuming you're mostly talking about that little plastic nub on the bottom, where it will wear down given that it's pretty thin.

I heard that it's better if the tip wears off. You think that's true cuz I've been launching my non stop.
(Sep. 09, 2019  6:02 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2019  6:05 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: There seems to be no significant difference between the green and black Octas.

I heard that it's better if the tip wears off. You think that's true cuz I've been launching my non stop.

Probably, since the little plastic nub of a tip makes Octa lose more balance easily (as well as stamina) due to very low precession and extreme wobbling
(Sep. 09, 2019  8:34 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2019  6:02 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote: I heard that it's better if the tip wears off. You think that's true cuz I've been launching my non stop.

Probably, since the little plastic nub of a tip makes Octa lose more balance easily (as well as stamina) due to very low precession and extreme wobbling

Yeah it wobbles a lot regularly
(Sep. 09, 2019  9:31 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2019  8:34 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Probably, since the little plastic nub of a tip makes Octa lose more balance easily (as well as stamina) due to very low precession and extreme wobbling

Yeah it wobbles a lot regularly

It's evenm worse than normal with my green one, since I dropped it on the floor and bent its nub slightly out of shape. It's all kinds of wobbly.
(Sep. 09, 2019  10:28 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2019  9:31 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Yeah it wobbles a lot regularly

It's evenm worse than normal with my green one, since I dropped it on the floor and bent its nub slightly out of shape. It's all kinds of wobbly.

Lol now it's like a heavyweight version of Operate/Quake then. I theorize that once that nub is worn down, the stamina should improve and might be better than a worn down Charge
(Sep. 10, 2019  2:21 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Lol now it's like a heavyweight version of Operate/Quake then. I theorize that once that nub is worn down, the stamina should improve and might be better than a worn down Charge

How good is a worn down Charge?
Is GT Triple Booster set with Lord Spriggan supposed to have 3 full beys or just the one and two energy layers?
RockXcalius 3 full beys with tips and discs, and you didn't need a new thread for this question! Look it up on the Beywiki. I'll move this to a better existing thread.
Lord is such an unfair part, it should've had bad burst resistance like Wizared.
(Dec. 26, 2019  7:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Lord is such an unfair part, it should've had bad burst resistance like Wizard.
Nothing is fair. That's why Beyblade's fun.
Stop complaining about lord; because judgement is better.
(Dec. 26, 2019  10:04 PM)Orbit Wrote: Stop complaining about lord; because judgement is better.

For attack, yes. Lord however is better for defense and stamina combos for sure though.