[Product]  B-149 GT Triple Booster Set

Correction everyone! I went through some translation and it turns out the name is actually LORD SPRIGGAN not LOAD! I mean I guess that makes sense since Lord sounds like an actual name. (I used the scans from the Sun Beyblades twitter and took a picture to get that line of text translated)
Me and my friends use to call spriggan lord spriggan so this is pretty fun for us.
Wait, so assuming the chip can switch directions, does this mean it could be used with any layer base in any direction? I sure hope there's a way to prevent using left spin mode on Slash, for example.
(Jun. 27, 2019  4:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait, so assuming the chip can switch directions, does this mean it could be used with any layer base in any direction? I sure hope there's a way to prevent using left spin mode on Slash, for example.

Well hopefully it’s like Diaboros. If not then have fun picking up SS.Dr.Sw.
(Jun. 27, 2019  4:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait, so assuming the chip can switch directions, does this mean it could be used with any layer base in any direction? I sure hope there's a way to prevent using left spin mode on Slash, for example.

It probably works the same way as Diaboros, where it’s impossible to do that because of the way the Disk and Driver lock in.
(Jun. 27, 2019  4:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

It probably works the same way as Diaboros, where it’s impossible to do that because of the way the Disk and Driver lock in.

I'm an idiot haha, I completely forgot about that.
Let's just hope that it's owned by Shu.
(Jun. 27, 2019  4:14 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Let's just hope that it's owned by Shu.

it won't be owned by shu since the voice actor for him said he's not coming back for GT
(Jun. 27, 2019  4:17 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  4:14 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Let's just hope that it's owned by Shu.

it won't be owned by shu since the voice actor for him said he's not coming back for GT

TT or habro voice actor?
(Jun. 27, 2019  4:19 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  4:17 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: it won't be owned by shu since the voice actor for him said he's not coming back for GT

TT or habro voice actor?

TT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hasbro Shu sucks. Why did TT HAVE TO LEEEEAAAVE
I would just like to point out that just because the voice actor left does not mean the character is also scrapped, although based on what we have seen so far, that may very well be the case.

Maybe it was a hoax or Shu gets a new VA. It’s not like Valt hasn’t changed VAs in the dub.
OOOO

De Hype Is Real!!!

I’m really worried about the driver...
I hope they make a new driver instead of jus reusing an existing driver with a dash slapped to it...
wow nice not like i didnt see this one coming

Maybe we will get to see adult Shu with deeper voice but I think this is not the actual case.However I would like to see Shu in GT.
My suggestion is, LS would be in a triple bey set, and with exactly the same combo of Cho-Z Spriggan. It may not appear in anime, just like Galaxy Zeus XD
Pretty weird considering the third Spriggan.
(Jun. 27, 2019  7:59 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: My suggestion is, LS would be in a triple bey set, and with exactly the same combo of Cho-Z Spriggan. It may not appear in anime, just like Galaxy Zeus XD
While that makes sense, if that was really the case they would just reveal the bey like galaxy Zeus and hazard kerbeus. Think about it, in s1 Zeus was a main cast bey and was quite prominent but in god, it was fully revealed during its confirmation while xcalibur (an equally important bey at one point) was hidden in its first advertisement.
Bruh. I should get online more often. This is great! We don’t have much info but just the name Spriggan creates a bunch of hype. They’ve really marketed the Spriggan line-up well. But this comes as a great surprise to me as I assumed that Diaboros was the new Spriggan, with all he factors considered. (Owner, Colors, Anime Hype etc.) However, as such I don’t think that spriggan will be a Centre of Attention thing like it used to be. A cameo seems adequate. Cuz then there’s basically two Spriggans and two Shus, trying to do pretty much the same thing.
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:01 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Bruh. I should get online more often. This is great! We don’t have much info but just the name Spriggan creates a bunch of hype. They’ve really marketed the Spriggan line-up well. But this comes as a great surprise to me as I assumed that Diaboros was the new Spriggan, with all he factors considered. (Owner, Colors, Anime Hype etc.) However, as such I don’t think that spriggan will be a Centre of Attention thing like it used to be. A cameo seems adequate. Cuz then there’s basically two Spriggans and two Shus, trying to do pretty much the same thing.

It could theoretically turn out like in Cho-Z/Turbo, where Shu mentors Fubuki, but I don't think there has been any mention of Shu in the GT anime.
(Jun. 27, 2019  6:07 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:01 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Bruh. I should get online more often. This is great! We don’t have much info but just the name Spriggan creates a bunch of hype. They’ve really marketed the Spriggan line-up well. But this comes as a great surprise to me as I assumed that Diaboros was the new Spriggan, with all he factors considered. (Owner, Colors, Anime Hype etc.) However, as such I don’t think that spriggan will be a Centre of Attention thing like it used to be. A cameo seems adequate. Cuz then there’s basically two Spriggans and two Shus, trying to do pretty much the same thing.

It could theoretically turn out like in Cho-Z/Turbo, where Shu mentors Fubuki, but I don't think there has been any mention of Shu in the GT anime.
I don’t think so. I don’t think that Shu and Diaboros’ owner, forgive me for forgetting the name, are in any way related in terms of mentoring or being cousins or something. If there is any mentor in this series, it has to be the now matured (kinda) Valt.
(Jun. 27, 2019  7:13 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  6:07 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It could theoretically turn out like in Cho-Z/Turbo, where Shu mentors Fubuki, but I don't think there has been any mention of Shu in the GT anime.
I don’t think so. I don’t think that Shu and Diaboros’ owner, forgive me for forgetting the name, are in any way related in terms of mentoring or being cousins or something. If there is any mentor in this series, it has to be the now matured (kinda) Valt.

Valt was Delta and Drum’s inspiration to start Blading, and considering how the “Shu Clone” of Cho-Z (aka Fubuki) was trained by Shu, there’s a chance that Shu comes back to mentor the new “Shu Clone”.
It’s been four seasons, Spriggan broke 2 times but we still can’t get rid of it smh.