[Product]  B-149 GT Triple Booster Set

Okay so I got the video to work somehow, or it could be fixed now, but yeah Octa is translucent lime green, which looks fantastic! The set version of Bahamut looks way nicer than the RLC version and Spriggan looks great too. We don't get to see what Om looks like which honestly sucks, but oh well.
Hold on, Spriggans weight in the center can be put on other beys as their weight? I'm confused about Lord Spriggan rightnow on how it's dual spin works.

Lord base has a center fused into it. The layer and weight are fused and it's dual spin works like all other Spriggan's before it.

Spriggan chip still appears to be dual spin, or at least left spin. Lord Spriggan seems more interesting now.
I love the way Dread Bahamut looks in the Triple Booster Set, it's got that nice pearl black instead of the purple which also looked cool, but black looks better for Bahamut. It does suck that we don't get to see what the Om Driver is like though.

Lord Spriggan also looks very nice, very reminiscent to Spriggan Requiem and Cho-Z Spriggan. Whilst it's slightly disappointing that we don't get entirely new parts for it, unless Dm' counts but they are cool parts and I think fans should be happy we've got a new Spriggan at all. I mean I'm still waiting for the non-existent new Wyvern and Deathscyther that will never come.

Slash Dragon looks very cool, the colours are nice and 00 is a good Disc to have. Octa is also a nice surprise.
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:43 PM)Requim Wrote: I think Om Might Stand for Omega

Omega is represented by Ω

Also this thing for bahamut
[Image: unknown.png?width=400&height=211]
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:47 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:43 PM)Requim Wrote: I think Om Might Stand for Omega

Omega is represented by Ω

Also this thing for bahamut
[Image: unknown.png?width=400&height=211]

It's the Gen Weight, it's a weight that makes dB almost impossible to Burst. With previous combo testings no Cho-Z AWAKENING bey could burst it. This set with everything is for sure a must buy.
So does the Spriggan chip work on every base? From what I can tell it does. Seems like every chip can go on the Lord base too, which is combined with the weight. Can we make dual spin anything as long as its on the Lord base? I could see them doing something like that. Super hyped about everything. Wonder what Om. will be. Dragon is beautiful.
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:54 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: So does the Spriggan chip work on every base? From what I can tell it does. Seems like every chip can go on the Lord base too, which is combined with the weight. Can we make dual spin anything as long as its on the Lord base? I could see them doing something like that. Super hyped about everything. Wonder what Om. will be. Dragon is beautiful.

Yes in Marutti's video Spriggan was shown on Dread so it's Left and Right
Final bey info: Dread Bahamut has a new color, and comes with a red Gen weight. Disk is 7Wall. No news on Om, but the wall frame looks like it's the same red as bump. Slash Dragon is like a Green and Blue layer, and has Metsu weight. Has 00, and a Lime green Octa. Lord Spriggan has Blitz and Dimension'. Layer is very interesting. I understand it that the Spriggan chip is dual spin, yet doesn't have a fused weight into it, making it different than Diabolos. The Layer Base, appears to have a fused weight and layer. The "weight" doesn't have any metal, put the layer has some to compensate. The weight is blue plastic, and has a dual spin feature. From my understanding, the weight can move to fit any Gatinko Chip . It also appears that Lord has it's own teeth, and none of the Gatinko Chip's teeth are exposed. You can just put any Gatinko Chip there, without it mattering. You have to shift the weight to line up with the teeth though. I'm saying you can't put a Valkyrie chip on Lord and have it spin to the left. With Valkyrie, it has to stay spinning Clockwise. Changing the spin direction has to do with the base, and Lord is the first dual spinning base. You can have any Chip on it which just makes it super special. Btw, you could have the Spriggan chip on it in left, and also on right spin at different times. It's complicated and has an awesome gimmick. Once again, the spin direction is changed with the base, it can have any chip in it, as long as it has the proper spin direction of the Gatinko chip (dual spin you can decide with the base), and this is a dual spinning base. That's what I've come to understand about Lord and the Spriggan Gatinko chip.
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:33 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Hold on, Spriggans weight in the center can be put on other beys as their weight? I'm confused about Lord Spriggan rightnow on how it's dual spin works.

Lord base has a center fused into it. The layer and weight are fused and it's dual spin works like all other Spriggan's before it.

Spriggan chip still appears to be dual spin, or at least left spin. Lord Spriggan seems more interesting now.

From the video, the weight is actually fused with the Base. So Lord cannot support other weights, but Spriggan can go on any left and right spin Base with any available weight. Meaning that Diabolos is incompatible with Lord. I'm actually surprised about the Disc and Driver choice for LS as well. Not what you would expect. Octa is a nice surprise, and the combo could be interesting. Here's Gen that became Bahamut's signature red center that was on the original aB because of its God Chip. Om is a new part. Disappointed that we didn't get an angle to see it. But this is a pretty decent set.
All the beys look amazing and regarding Lord Spriggan’s combo, people have to remember that spriggan is a major cash grab for TT so of course they wouldn’t make new parts for it. People will still buy it anyway.
Get this thing and you're basically buying a Gen weight with 3 other Beyblades on top, minus a layer weight. Talk about value (and the sheerly ridiculous price of Gen).

Octa is an interesting release and looks good. Sadly not a good part, but it's nice to see anyways.

I don't actually mind Dimension'. My only problem with it is its wear issues, as the rubber just really doesn't last long.

Overall, really happy with this.
My only issue with LS is blitz I'm fine with dm. We have been getting beys with old parts already so I was expecting this. Look at ZL it came with spiral' , Joker came with 00Turn , DB itself comes with 7Wall and lastly HP which is a new bey comes with 10Proof. Now the different is althoughthe had old parts the at least comes with one new part aside from the layer base. That's why i have a problem blitz make a new disk and we're good. Aside from that Bahamut looks great we now need info on the driver Om I think someone already mentioned it but it might stand for ominous , octa is very welcome SD also looks nice. Overall set looks great aside LS not coming with at least with one new part but im still getting it.
(Jul. 11, 2019  9:14 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Get this thing and you're basically buying a Gen weight with 3 other Beyblades on top, minus a layer weight. Talk about value (and the sheerly ridiculous price of Gen).

Octa is an interesting release and looks good. Sadly not a good part, but it's nice to see anyways.

I don't actually mind Dimension'. My only problem with it is its wear issues, as the rubber just really doesn't last long.

Overall, really happy with this.

I really like everything too. Would've liked to see maybe a new disk on Spriggan or maybe just a different one. Bl. just doesn't feel right for spriggan to me but it will do I suppose.
Lord Spriggan, Gen weight, Octa... TT is going all out with this release!!!

(Jul. 11, 2019  6:40 PM)marutti Wrote: If you use these pics on your video please upload it on after July 13th.

Marutti specifically said to not use images from his video for other videos until after July 13th. So what’s the deal with the coverage? It’s blatantly against his wishes.
I'm not sure why people are disappointed in a re-release for Blitz and a dash variation of Dimension. Blitz is one of the best disks in the game, but the bey it initially came on (Slash Valkyrie) is a skippable release. Dimension recently topped a tournament, and the driver has always been pretty neat by being a wider Zephyr, so a dash variant is very much welcomed.

If anything, people should be disappointed in getting another Slash and another Dragon. I'd prefer Judgement and Valkyrie, but Judgement is probably too recent of a release.
(Jul. 11, 2019  10:47 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: I'm not sure why people are disappointed in a re-release for Blitz and a dash variation of Dimension. Blitz is one of the best disks in the game, but the bey it initially came on (Slash Valkyrie) is a skippable release. Dimension recently topped a tournament, and the driver has always been pretty neat by being a wider Zephyr, so a dash variant is very much welcomed.

If anything, people should be disappointed in getting another Slash and another Dragon. I'd prefer Judgement and Valkyrie, but Judgement is probably too recent of a release.

If you ask me, getting another Dragon Chip and Slash Base is a blessing. In the previous two Triple Boosters, there has been one Bey that wasn’t in the style of the current season. Minoboros for the God Triple Booster and Wolborg for the Cho-Z Triple Booster. Honestly, this might be the best Triple Booster so far because of what i just stated and because the Gen Weight, 00 Disk Blitz Disk, Wall Frame, and Octa Driver are included. The Dread base and Bahamut Chip are also looking decent and we still don’t know what Lord Spriggan and the Om Driver are like.
Whats the price of Triple Booster Set?
(Jul. 11, 2019  11:10 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Whats the price of Triple Booster Set?

4000 yen, equivalent is 40 USD, I believe
(Jul. 11, 2019  11:20 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  11:10 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Whats the price of Triple Booster Set?

4000 yen, equivalent is 40 USD, I believe

Google estimates $36.88, but dividing by 100 is usually accurate enough.
(Jul. 11, 2019  11:25 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  11:20 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: 4000 yen, equivalent is 40 USD, I believe

Google estimates $36.88, but dividing by 100 is usually accurate enough.

Isn't just a gen weight worth about $60?

Man, this is an even bigger steal than I thought.
Like I said in the Lord spriggan forum room....

They were gonna just use existing parts on spriggan with a ‘ slapped to it... it’s now the 3rd in a row that they do this.... don’t really care for Blitz, but hopefully
Dimension’ will have (at least) a better rubber spike...
Or a spike made of different material cuz it wore down to quickly... and not just a harder spring...
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:11 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Sharing here to move discussion away from the single Release/Rumour thread, but this apparently has;
  • Slash Dragon 00 Octa Metsu
  • Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension'
  • Dread Bahamut 7Wall Om? Gen

Not a bad set by any means. Octa and Gen alone are big inclusions that basically pay for this set.

Oh my God. This is a Ridiculously good set. 
Wall finally returns, being the best opposite spin stealing frame, albeit with bad LAD.
Blitz is a very solid forget disc for many purposes.
Octa is exceedingly hard to get, and very interesting.
Dimension' has serious potential, although it's not the best stamina.
00 is always useful.
Another Spriggan alone is reason enough to get this.
And Gen? Gen being generally available will change everything. With it, Dread and Wizard and other layers might become viable.

Purchasing this set is highly recommended.
This is real hype tho. Anyone got guesses for what Om is? I was thinkin Omen or Ominous. They could do another metal or POM ball Driver for it. I’ve also been thinking about if we had a huge ball Driver, like Yard-sized except the whole thing is just round without any free-spin.