[Product]  B-149 GT Triple Booster Set

Surprised a lot of people calling this “ugly”. Looks like a beast to me. Obviously we’ll have to wait & see if it performs that way but in the in the look department - it looks like a killer. Ready to wreck some beys with this new Spriggan.
(Jun. 30, 2019  5:14 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Surprised a lot of people calling this “ugly”. Looks like a beast to me. Obviously we’ll have to wait & see if it performs that way but in the in the look department - it looks like a killer. Ready to wreck some beys with this new Spriggan.

they called it ugly cause some of these have a anti spriggan thing. for some reason they complain theirs to much spriggan and want new beys although the seem to forget that valkyrie,  longinus and fafnir aren't new but gets a pass the don't complain about it lol. for me I couldn't careless if they keep making than more customization more fun for me I'm not going to complain about that part.
same here with me too. as long as i get a part that affects the meta im in for it. they will have their own favourites and will beg for upgrades to them. but if a spriggan gets released (and a lot of bladers love spriggan) they'll just hate on it. i mean i have seen few with a thing for anubis. the little thing had like 30 sec of screen time. anyways lets not be a hypocrite( which i guess i am with that last statement haha!).
rather than having hate on a bey why don't people focus on what they liked. i love the longinus line, i was visibly excited about zwei longinus. just don't comment at all if you can't contribute to the topic or the content.
My guess would be that the base has a spriggan dual spin mechanism and a built in weight, the spriggan chip seems like it might be like diaboros but lighter and without a built in weight?
I am so hyped for this even though Shu won't be owning it Unhappy
(Jun. 27, 2019  2:06 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: spriggan hype I wonder who will be the new owner of it since shu's voice actor confirmed he won't be in GT

Or Shu may have a have a different voice actor
(Jul. 01, 2019  12:07 AM)Phoenix Striker Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  2:06 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: spriggan hype I wonder who will be the new owner of it since shu's voice actor confirmed he won't be in GT

Or Shu may have a have a different voice actor

Or they tried to trick us into thinking that One of the Kiyamas and Shu wouldn’t come back like when CoroCoro lied about Red Eye not being Shu and Spriggan Requiem being the last Spriggan.
The main reason we don't want a new Spriggan is mainly because of the FAN BOYS. They are so rude and disrespectful and will literally tell you to die and say that every other bey sucks and spriggan is the best thing ever. It's annoying when there is other anime characters that DESERVE the same respect and praise that Shu and Spriggan gets. What about Ken and Kerbeus? Ken for sure deserves. It's just annoying in general.
well the solution is very simple theirs something call ignored them. and as for some characters that don't get development which people don't understand it's on the writers not the character. plus an anime or any other media like comic , manga,  light novel , web novel and lastly video games some characters thst also comes with a certain object have with him/her brings viewers and viewers bring money . it's about the money first as long as theirs more fans that like certain character's it doesn't matter if a few don't like it . cause the ones that like them gives than more money that's how things work . which why when that happens just ignore it easy solution cause the more you give them intention the more toxic some will get. ok lets stop this discussion it's starting to a discussion thread when it's a bey thread.
Just to get back on topic, if Lord Spriggan Layer will retain its dual-spin gimmick carried on from Legend to Requiem to Chouzetsu, then it might just boil down to four options (albeit with each option becoming more ridiculous than the first):

1st is the original vanilla design where you need a tool to shift the spin direction underneath the Layer, but that would defeat the purpose of the GT system for customization.

2nd is it's probably going to be similar to Diaboros (or Diabolos, who cares about the pronunciation) with a fused GT Chip and Weight with only a few teeth in the middle to fit both left and right spin Bases without any need for a tool but since the Base primarily dictates the spin direction, it might need to have something else to add into the teeth mechanism (like a miniature knob to rotate similar to the 1st mechanism) for it to cater to both spin directions assuming that the Lord Base will be compatible with both left and right spins (probably a larger hole to fit any left and right spin Chip? idk)

3rd might have a complicated design which combines the 1st mechanism into the Base (where you need a separate tool to manually switch and lock into desired spin direction), and the Diaboros-esque combination of the Chip and Weight to limit customization options and not be OP; the good thing with this is that you won't need to remove the GT Chip when changing spin directions, just a tool (or using the attached tool on the LR Beylaunchers)

4th is going to be crazy if they mix the 1st and 2nd option mechanisms with a plus, where both the Base and Chip can change spin direction to support more customization (wishful that it will have the Chip and Weight separated, with the Chip having metal on it and the Weight being something like Goku or possibly a new Weight that is better and heavier than Zan)

As for the rest of the combo, I'm going to wager that it'll probably come with the the same 0 Disk (hopefully painted this time) and something similar to (or might be just) the Wall Frame, and slap a Balance Dash Driver like Zeta' on that puppy and Takara Tomy has another Spriggan cash cow.

Some release rants (Click to View)

Also, assuming that czS represented the Chouzetsu version of Legend Spriggan, it would also be wishful thinking to have this as Requiem 2.0 for GT with some more rubber and all, but it may be too much gimmicks in just one Bey, yet it might justify the reason in case they release this with czS' stock combo (budget went to developing the most OP Layer in GT so far).

Not sure if these have already been discussed in the thread since my short attention span lets me slide over to the latest page per thread usually, especially when the current discussion is just about anime logic or unrelated to the thread topic.
We will just wait n see. But: we do see what might be a metal weight. It looks awesome. I wish there was a bey like Vari Ares (where you could use a LR launcher because that bey had no left or right switching. ) that's what we need.
(Jul. 01, 2019  8:11 AM)Dodgest Wrote: We will just wait n see. But: we do see what might be a metal weight. It looks awesome.  I wish there was a bey like Vari Ares (where you could use a LR launcher because that bey had no left or right switching. ) that's what we need.

thats probably impossible in burst due to how the beys are attached to the launcher. if they attached like they did in mfb era then all dual spin would have been like variares
(Jun. 30, 2019  3:04 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  1:01 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: I hope that the owner won’t be Shu.
Shu will not be in Gatchi. Confirmed by Junya Enoki, the voice actor of Shu on Twitter.
You serious?! Finally some good news
(Jul. 01, 2019  8:35 AM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  8:11 AM)Dodgest Wrote: We will just wait n see. But: we do see what might be a metal weight. It looks awesome.  I wish there was a bey like Vari Ares (where you could use a LR launcher because that bey had no left or right switching. ) that's what we need.

thats probably impossible in burst due to how the beys are attached to the launcher. if they attached like they did in mfb era then all dual spin would have been like variares

not only how they're attached to the launcher, but also how the Disk prongs get in the way.
Great! Another Spriggan! Or should I say that another Spriggan to 'balance' the meta? Eh, TT? Though still can't call it, without testing, but it's my guess.
It looks good. I would love it to be dual spin. The colour is wonderful!

But I just don't see it coming into the anime? Is it just me? It might just be a side release like Guardian Kerbeus.
I hope that Shu is coming back with the ULTIMATE BEY!!!!!!!!!! LORD SPRIGGAN
This offends me a little. Did they have to use "lord" and the layer base name for Spriggan?
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:10 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: This offends me a little. Did they have to use "lord" and the layer base name for Spriggan?

How does it offend you?
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:18 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:10 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: This offends me a little. Did they have to use "lord" and the layer base name for Spriggan?

How does it offend you?

Well, Lord is typically a name that refers to God.
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:19 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:18 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: How does it offend you?

Not necessarily. Lord is used to refer to God, but it is used in many other contexts. Just because a word can be used one way doesn't mean it is.
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:23 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:19 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Well, Lord is typically a name that refers to God.

Not necessarily. Lord is used to refer to God, but it is used in many other contexts. Just because a word can be used one way doesn't mean it is.

I guess your right, I just wish they could've named it something else.
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:24 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:23 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Not necessarily. Lord is used to refer to God, but it is used in many other contexts. Just because a word can be used one way doesn't mean it is.

tsk tsk, you should know by now that I'm always right. *sarcasm ends* Idk, Lord Spriggan does have a good ring to it.
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:24 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:23 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Not necessarily. Lord is used to refer to God, but it is used in many other contexts. Just because a word can be used one way doesn't mean it is.

God Valkyrie
I don't see how the name really offend when we got god valkyrie MGoldZeo mentioned and kreis satan which comes from jesus Christ himself we already pass that the name might be offended stage along time ago. Plus lord doesn't really refer to god only it also is use for kings and emperors as well so it can be interpret an other ways.
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:23 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: [quote="#Fafnir" pid='1529022' dateline='1562091571']

[/quote

Lord

noun

a person who has authority, control, or power over others; a master, chief, or ruler.
a person who exercises authority from property rights; an owner of land, houses, etc.
a person who is a leader or has great influence in a chosen profession: the great lords of banking.
a feudal superior; the proprietor of a manor.
a titled nobleman or peer

Lord basically means “Supreme Ruler”