[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

antagonists are usually revealed after ep 10ish, i think delta is good atm but then gets overtaken by diabolos
Now that it's all one color, the Erase base looks like a starfish.
Why are the Gold Layers SO ugly and basic? The original is easily the best and they barely tried with the Gold layer. Would alternate stickers been so hard? Would adding complimentary colours, accents, etc. really been that expensive? I get the shiny gold look is part of the anime, but...
I know that Bullet is a recent new driver (found on Diaboros), but this video showcases Bullet’s potential and doesn’t have the balancing issue. This is due to the YouTuber (YuKi.CH) cutting the tip of bullet so that it is short enough where it is similar to Xtend+ in defence mode. 

If you cut too much of the tip then it would become Xtend+ attack mode. Although this is a mod probably to replicate the bullet driver in the anime where it is short; the driver seems to be a lot more competitive and fixed because of the mod. Though, this is isn’t op as the gimmic still works, if not better.

I don’t know if it is legal to do this, however I would like to see this be allowed if bullet isn’t competitive down the line. This kinda reminded me of when people were wearing there volcanic’ to awaken it.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ALXCZfqP8
It's not legal to mod your drivers by cutting off pieces of it. Bullet won't be competitive, but they aren't going to make exceptions to the modding rules just because Bullet is bad.

Wearing down a driver like Volcanic or Variable through use is legal. Cutting, no.
I think the gold recolor looks amazing for once this time.
(Jul. 07, 2019  9:56 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's not legal to mod your drivers by cutting off pieces of it. Bullet won't be competitive, but they aren't going to make exceptions to the modding rules just because Bullet is bad.

Wearing down a driver like Volcanic or Variable through use is legal. Cutting, no.
I just was wondering as this guy says he’s gonna use it in a tournament, but yeah makes sense that modding ain’t allowed.
Well he's sure not going to use it in a WBO Tournament! Cause those parts would be illegal. I imagine the wbba wouldn't be too keen on it either.
The gold recolour works okay here than something like Joker, although I still prefer the original and especially that gorgeous fully red. I've already ranted about my distaste for this whole "Gold Turbo" situation, so I m kinda glad the originals look nicer.
He would have to wear the tip down to that legally.
If the flimsy stalk of the Bullet Driver gets broken in battle, can you still use it legally?
(Jul. 09, 2019  8:57 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: If the flimsy stalk of the Bullet Driver gets broken in battle, can you still use it legally?
Unfortunately not.
Bullet is just bad, with revive the gimmick works, the bullet drivers base is to flimsy, and the thing that shoots out is too light to do anything.
(Jul. 09, 2019  9:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2019  8:57 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: If the flimsy stalk of the Bullet Driver gets broken in battle, can you still use it legally?
Unfortunately not.

That means Takara Tomy is effing with its customers now. Gold Turbo recolors, WBBA exclusives, Rare Beys in the app game. TT is becoming like Bandai with its premium products that burn collectors' wallets to ashes.
(Jul. 10, 2019  1:49 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2019  9:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Unfortunately not.

That means Takara Tomy is effing with its customers now. Gold Turbo recolors, WBBA exclusives, Rare Beys in the app game. TT is becoming like Bandai with its premium products that burn collectors' wallets to ashes.

Ill say. Although: the gold ace dragon is easier to get. Theres campaigns to get the parts and the guide has the gold chip. For the other gold beys: you need at least 150-340 to buy them. I got my hold V/E bey for 150 just now. Good thing is it gives me a few weeks to get more money. I imagine every bey will have a gold version do id set aside at least 800$ for the next 6-8 months. Lets not forget that Asia does a special version of random booster prize beys
(Jul. 10, 2019  7:44 PM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  1:49 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: That means Takara Tomy is effing with its customers now. Gold Turbo recolors, WBBA exclusives, Rare Beys in the app game. TT is becoming like Bandai with its premium products that burn collectors' wallets to ashes.

Ill say. Although: the gold ace dragon is easier to get. Theres campaigns to get the parts and the guide has the gold chip. For the other gold beys: you need at least 150-340 to buy them. I got my hold V/E bey for 150 just now. Good thing is it gives me a few weeks to get more money. I imagine every bey will have a gold version do id set aside at least 800$ for the next 6-8 months. Lets not forget that Asia does a special version of random booster prize beys

Only reason I'd collect the gold recolor is for display only. I'd never use em
Can somebody help me or give advice?Can I counter Zwei Longinus with Venom/Erase Diabolos and win?
[Image: 20190712-105608.jpg]

Just got my Venom Diabolos and only now i noticed that its another dragon that actually looks like Duramu's Ace Dragon except that it's mirrored.

Does that actually mean that the Venom Diabolos owner is Duramu's main rival throughout the season?
(Jul. 11, 2019  12:11 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Can somebody help me or give advice?Can I counter Zwei Longinus with Venom/Erase Diabolos and win?

Not consistent, but I'm using Venom Joker.10Cross.Destroy Zan and it seems to fight Zwei Longinus stock on even footing (of course Longinus won't Burst especially with a Dash Driver against opposite spin).

That combo is also having some fight against my Ace Valkyrie.00Under.Destroy Ten, double Bursting most of the time

If you're wondering where Diabolos went, I put it with Judgment on 0(violet painted)Cross.Xtend+, to add more stability and weight for the combo to withstand being KO'd by its own force.

Still trying to look for Vanguard and Bullet's compatible combos, but it seems that both might be lost causes since Vanguard has too much scrape to actually help in LAD (despite the sheer downforce it applies with the weight) for Bearing-based combos. 

Bullet, as I have seen from illinuc's copy, just doesn't have enough spring strength for the mini-Bey (maybe I'm not launching it correctly?) to propel the rest of the Bey upwards and start a pincer attack. I only had one time of success activating it but that was after the opponent has been KO'd. That plus the flimsy stalk it spins on isn't reliable especially as a Balance type Driver. The gimmick was nice for giggles when successfully activated, but it may never probably have a place in the meta.
Can somebody please send me a link to some good deals for Diabolos on eBay with good price 25-30 $ (trusted seller,no scam,no fake).Im kinda broke so thats why the price is low.
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:08 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Can somebody please send me a link to some good deals for Diabolos on eBay with good price 25-30 $ (trusted seller,no scam,no fake).Im kinda broke so thats why the price is low.

This would probably be better suited in the Purchase Consultation thread.

Venom Diabolos on the low end of prices for eBay is $34.23 with a trusted seller good-items-japan (19926 ) 99.2% Positive feedback who is based in Japan.

The MSRP of Venom Diabolos is 2700 yen or about $25 USD if you bought one at a physical store, so getting it within that range is near impossible for a recent release when packaging and shipping are an added cost.
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:38 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:08 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Can somebody please send me a link to some good deals for Diabolos on eBay with good price 25-30 $ (trusted seller,no scam,no fake).Im kinda broke so thats why the price is low.

This would probably be better suited in the Purchase Consultation thread.

Venom Diabolos on the low end of prices for eBay is $34.23 with a trusted seller good-items-japan (19926 ) 99.2% Positive feedback who is based in Japan.

The MSRP of Venom Diabolos is 2700 yen or about $25 USD if you bought one at a physical store, so getting it within that range is near impossible for a recent release when packaging and shipping are an added cost.

I would order it from Amazon.jp but i don't know if they ship overseas.When I looked there on Diabolos there was that it ships to Slovakia (country from where I am),but I don't know if it is actually true,because I heard that it wants japanese adress when you're ordering something from there.If someone has experience with Amazon.jp shipping overseas I would be thankfull if you would tell me about your experience (here or private message me depends on what you prefer).