[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

(Jun. 15, 2019  11:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Admittedly, "Diaboros" sounds cooler but this one isn't that different. Now onto my thoughts so far.

Venom (I think that's the black one) looks fantastic, I LOVE the design and it works so well for the beyblades colour scheme. It looks fairly aggressive too so it might be good for attack.

Erase (The white one I think) looks cool too, but just like Gran for Dragon, it doesn't fit the colour scheme that well so I prefer Venom aesthetically.

The Diabolos chip is cool looking too, the colour scheme reminds me of Legend Spriggan (well, alongside the Venom layer. The weight is predictably fused with it and it looks nice.

The disk is pretty cool looking, I'm still not entirely sure what the function of it is, but it reminds me of the Gravity Perseus metal wheel in MFB. I'll comment more on that later.

The Bullet driver, oh man I've been saving my thoughts for this one. The idea is that it's like a Phantom Fox MS gimmick where it can split into two parts. This driver is so ridiculously bulky and tall, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. It's pretty menacing and similar to the Quest driver, I am a huge sucker for weird unique gimmicks, and I'm so glad to see it here. One thing I dislike is how ultra thin the tip is when the top ejects, while I see why, it doesn't look durable at all, need a metal rod or something.

I will be picking this beyblade up! Before Bahamut was my most hyped one but now it's definitely this one!

Are you a sucker for Quest (pun intended)?
The new Corocoro video shows off the flaw in the bullet driver best. When the micro bey shoots off the driver the bey becomes extremely unbalanced.
(Jun. 16, 2019  3:14 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The new Corocoro video shows off the flaw in the bullet driver best. When the micro bey shoots off the driver the bey becomes extremely unbalanced.

And it looks extremely fragile.
that is a flawed that makes it look very fragile. the gimmick is fun but the driver seems to hinder diaboros performance.
TBH Bullet's gimmick isn't a great match-up for Diobolos. Disregarding the hit to performance caused by using Bullet, theres not much about it that makes it seem thematically relevant to an LR bey? Personally I think if they wanted to recycle a gimmick from HMS, they should have gone with one of the Shoot Change Cores instead, since the automatic mode changing based on spin direction would have been perfect to match up with the Diabolos chip. Idk, it just seems like its not a very cohesive powerset as it stands, lol.
Would the diaboros chip fit into any gachi layer base?
(Jun. 16, 2019  11:40 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Would the diaboros chip fit into any gachi layer base?

It should
(Jun. 16, 2019  11:40 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Would the diaboros chip fit into any gachi layer base?

Yes, unless there is a Layer Base with a built-in Layer Weight in the future.
Both of you are incorrect.
Diaboros is derived from Diabolus, the Latin word for Devil.
(Jun. 16, 2019  6:47 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Both of you are incorrect.
Diaboros is derived from Diabolus, the Latin word for Devil.
Greek is an older language and more used than latine at a time...
All we need is a pop off disk and then we have the ultimate try hard 4 time bursting Beyblade!
(Jun. 16, 2019  11:50 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: All we need is a pop off disk and then we have the ultimate try hard 4 time bursting Beyblade!

Long Story Short: Dead/Revive/Perfect/Imperfect Phoenix + Bullet Driver.
(Jun. 17, 2019  12:21 AM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  11:50 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: All we need is a pop off disk and then we have the ultimate try hard 4 time bursting Beyblade!

Long Story Short: Dead/Revive/Perfect/Imperfect Phoenix + Bullet Driver.

Thank you xD! Forgot to add that.
I've been away from the news, and basically Beyblade due to school, I came back and saw this, and first thought was, "WHAT! BLUE CENTRE, RED AND BLACK!, SPRIGGAN COMEBACK???" This Beyblade seems like a really cool concept... Erase looks like PLA Dragoon from the insides, and Bloody Longinus from the outside, erase for me, doesn't suit the main core of the bey, it looks kinda odd but Venom looks really cool.
(Jun. 17, 2019  9:25 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I've been away from the news, and basically Beyblade due to school, I came back and saw this, and first thought was, "WHAT! BLUE CENTRE, RED AND BLACK!, SPRIGGAN COMEBACK???" This Beyblade seems like a really cool concept...  Erase looks like PLA Dragoon from the insides, and Bloody Longinus from the outside, erase for me, doesn't suit the main core of the bey, it looks kinda odd but Venom looks really cool.

OH , Welcome back to WBO , and Diaboros seems to me as the NEW spriggen ( Hope , Spriggen will be back and its owner doesnt change )
Anybody have good suggestions as to which driver would suit this bey?(obviously not bullet) Personally, I think zeta' could be kinda nice on it but I'm no expert on combos and I wouldn't be able to tell until someone tests it out
(Jun. 17, 2019  11:13 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Anybody have good suggestions as to which driver would suit this bey?(obviously not bullet) Personally, I think zeta' could be kinda nice on it but I'm no expert on combos and I wouldn't be able to tell until someone tests it out

For Erase I’d definitely try Destroy for an aggressive spin-stealer that aims to destabilize the opponent and then out-LAD them.

I guess Venom looks pretty offensive so any good Attack Driver like Destroy, Xtreme, Quick, etc.
(Jun. 17, 2019  10:51 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  9:25 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I've been away from the news, and basically Beyblade due to school, I came back and saw this, and first thought was, "WHAT! BLUE CENTRE, RED AND BLACK!, SPRIGGAN COMEBACK???" This Beyblade seems like a really cool concept...  Erase looks like PLA Dragoon from the insides, and Bloody Longinus from the outside, erase for me, doesn't suit the main core of the bey, it looks kinda odd but Venom looks really cool.

OH , Welcome back to WBO , and Diaboros seems to me as the NEW spriggen ( Hope , Spriggen will be back and its owner doesnt change )
Thanks! And as much as I hope for the same, the chances of that are close to zero (pun intended, although these puns are old.)
Do we have the name of the weight?
(Jun. 18, 2019  7:20 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Do we have the name of the weight?

There is no weight. It’s built into the chip so dual spin is easier.

The Weights built in so it probably doesn’t have a name
(Jun. 18, 2019  7:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

There is no weight. It’s built into the chip so dual spin is easier.

Oh really? I thought the yellow-blue thiny was the weight.
(Jun. 18, 2019  7:22 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  7:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: There is no weight. It’s built into the chip so dual spin is easier.

Oh really? I thought the yellow-blue thiny was the weight.

Well apparently it’s not.
Diabolos should look pretty weak at the time. But thankfully the size of the area of the teeth of Diabolos allows it to connect with any kind of layer Base while sacrificing some weight due to the fact that nearly the entire area of the weight is yellow. Well, there can be a chance but I say the weight is nonexistent unless there is metal where it is blue in the middle. It might not look it but the chipxweight should be kind of light. If I think of it, Diabolos should have to have pretty high teeth in order to compete, otherwise the gimmick is much weaker than we thought.