[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

Chill oUt !! Let's all just wait til the bey is released ! There's like 6-7 days left Uncertain/
(May. 31, 2019  4:18 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote: Chill out! ¡Esperemos a que salga el bey! Hay como 6-7 días restantes: //

Diaboros llega en julio, el que llega en pocos días es Zwei Longinus.
(May. 31, 2019  4:18 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote: Chill oUt !! Let's all just wait til the bey is released ! There's like 6-7 days left Uncertain/

36 days Unhappy
(May. 31, 2019  9:29 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2019  4:07 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: That speculation might have already been answered by the posted picture leaks in the previous pages of this thread. But having only 2 Bases might be to hype Diaboros release up since it will have both left and right spin like the Spriggan line since God. I'll lose it if this release also have gold version (1/72 chance pull like recent ones such as Judgment Joker, I believe)
Why will you get angry for the mere existence of a more aesthetically pleasing (maybe not xD) layer? Will you still be angry if you get it in first try? Or, are you angry about the fact that TT keeps doing these gold versions and thereby kinda removing the value of these 'gold' layers?

Not really angry, but it's like TT's treating Beyblade as some sort of fashion show ahahaha you'd have to be some next-level A-hat to be using gold recolor Layers in actual tournaments, but that will change because it seems that its value has depreciated by a lot nowadays. So even if I get one ironically, I won't be able to battle with it primarily because it's 1) rare, 2) gold recolor, 3) probably much weaker than original colored version

I'd assume the gold versions released are like the gold Sr where the teeth were weaker than the normal red.
(May. 31, 2019  5:02 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(May. 31, 2019  4:18 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote: Chill oUt !! Let's all just wait til the bey is released ! There's like 6-7 days left Uncertain/

36 days Unhappy

Sorry, I thought it was June 6 Unhappy I'll keep waiting though..
Dioboros' Part Overview Promo was leaked on its official amazon listing:
https://twitter.com/misorafa_6365/status...07904?s=21

The Disc is Vanguard and the Driver is Bullet. Bullet appears to have the same gimmick as the Bushin Core from HMS.
I have to say, that thing looks beautiful! Ballet is certainly a very interesting driver and Vanguard looks cool, it doesn't seem to have a gimmick, bur we'll have to wait and find out.
Thanks for updating us, TrainiacJ.

So from what I can see on the Parts Overview, the Driver is like... Phantom Fox MS? The demo pic, where it's fighting Dead Hades shows the black ring from the Driver separated from the whole bey and becoming an independent one, which leaves Diabros with an empty, skinny Driver. So the black ring splits from the bey and acts as a back up.

I hope so, I've always wanted a Phantom Fox MS-like bey to be made.

[Image: D80PiouVsAAEX6r.jpg]
(Jun. 12, 2019  12:31 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Dioboros' Part Overview Promo was leaked on its official amazon listing:
https://twitter.com/misorafa_6365/status...07904?s=21

The Disc is Vanguard and I think the Driver is Ballet? It looks like it has the same gimmick as the Bushin Core from HMS.

Actually it's Bullet
hopefully the shaft doesn't break too easily
Do you guys realize what will happen with this driver? A four way Revive Crush! (rP/dP/iP/pP/RP.??.Bl). Also we’ll have this combo: bL.Bl.Bl.
(Jun. 12, 2019  1:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Do you guys realize what will happen with this driver? A four way Revive Crush! (rP/dP/iP/pP/RP.??.Bl). Also we’ll have this combo: bL.Bl.Bl.

dP.0T.Bl because my original Turn frame likes falling off xD
LOVE THIS! What an awesome gimmick to repeat for the Burst generation. After getting Longinus that's gimmick-less, I welcome this.
both disk and driver looks interesting can't wait to have fun with diaboros.
I don't get the disk's gimmick but it does look interesting and the driver looks so crazy sick, never thought they would pull something like this. Really loving the GT series as a whole because of beys like this.
The Vanguard Disk: 6 points pointing downwards to lower the center of gravity providing more balance to the bey while at the same time aiming at providing diagonal attack to the opponent.

The Bullet Driver: Similar to Bushin Core from HMS. The core and surrounding separate during battle. The main bey stays in the middle and aims to provide counter attack with the aid of the separate part
Well, we've finally got something that can make disk contact, so that's a thing now.

I don't think this driver will really be competitive, but boy does it corner the market on fun. I approve.
Unless the lower section moves really fast, I'm confused on why they called it Bullet. Bleed would make sense to me as it "Bleeds" off a section of itself, Or Blend as the driver blends the opponent too, but it gets called Bullet.
(Jun. 12, 2019  5:46 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Unless the lower section moves really fast, I'm confused on why they called it Bullet. Bleed would make sense to me as it "Bleeds" off a section of itself, Or Blend as the driver blends the opponent too, but it gets called Bullet.

Bleed in general sounds more fitting for this beys aesthetic as well. I kinda hope it doesn't turn out to be bullet tbh
(Jun. 12, 2019  5:46 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Unless the lower section moves really fast, I'm confused on why they called it Bullet. Bleed would make sense to me as it "Bleeds" off a section of itself, Or Blend as the driver blends the opponent too, but it gets called Bullet.

Blend (Ultimate Unite) is the driver I showed to the Takara Tomy Staff in Paris, France, on November 3rd 2018, during the Beyblade World Championships, alongside my Quasar Galahad and the Estrella disk/frame. Blend (Ultimate Unite) is basically a Unite Driver with a Metal Spike in the center, instead of a plastic one. It would have actually been very fitting for Diaboros or Spriggan, too.
(Jun. 12, 2019  7:00 AM)TL14 Wrote:

Blend (Ultimate Unite) is the driver I showed to the Takara Tomy Staff in Paris, France, on November 3rd 2018, during the Beyblade World Championships, alongside my Quasar Galahad and the Estrella disk/frame. Blend (Ultimate Unite) is basically a Unite Driver with a Metal Spike in the center, instead of a plastic one. It would have actually been very fitting for Diaboros or Spriggan, too.

You already posted about your custom Blend driver in this thread, Zera, you didn't have to post about it again.
(Jun. 12, 2019  4:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Well, we've finally got something that can make disk contact, so that's a thing now.

I don't think this driver will really be competitive, but boy does it corner the market on fun. I approve.
No guarantee that it won’t hit Diaboros itself, but the Bullet driver will be extremely effective against opposite spin, at least from what we can deduce.
Seems about right. Bullet may be holding the tiny driver inside and when the bottom part slides off, the spring inside should’ve quickly opened the giant pole out of it, making it quite easy to dispatch this way. Time for a translation.
バトル中に軸先からバレットが分離し相手を攻撃しつつ、本体はスタジアム中央付近で構えてカウンターを狙うバランスタイブのドラバー。
During the battle, Barrett separates from the shaft and attacks the opponent while the main unit is a balance type driver who holds near the center of the stadium and aims at the counter.

Basically, Bullet’s base plate and driver will separate in a random event, which will continue to allow itself to move fast, while the remaining driver springs out a tall sharp tip, bringing itself into the middle of the stadium while still having the capabilities of a tall disc attacker.