[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

Any info on the format it will be released in? I mean are we talking a magazine promo like duo eclipse, or something more in line with a retail booster or starter? Just would like to know what price range to expect, I assume it's a bit higher on the price scale though.
(May. 12, 2019  8:50 AM)TENKAGE Wrote: Any info on the format it will be released in? I mean are we talking a magazine promo like duo eclipse, or something more in line with a retail booster or starter? Just would like to know what price range to expect, I assume it's a bit higher on the price scale though.

expect this one to be a starter, since all july releases are the major, and it will most definitely come with some kind of LR launcher maybe even with a devil themed long winder or something. so far of all releases of GT this KJ/JJ( whatever it comes with ) and DB are definitely promising. if this is half as good as legend spriggan was on its release it will be twice as good as all GT beys so far.
[Image: 610DnWB.png]
Venom Diaboros "Iron Dragon" ver. also Long bey LR launcher gold ver.
The launcher is Diaboros version, not achilles version. I wonder if there is any more changes than that
Crimson Dragon. Looks really cool. And it comes with a dual threat
launcher. Nice! XD
(May. 12, 2019  5:50 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: is it a balance type or attack?

I don't think we know yet but past dual spins have all been balance types. Either way I doubt it would be defense or stamina.
Whew, our wallets are gonna have a wild ride with the upcoming release of this dual spin Chip Bey. So Delta is going to be Shu 4.0
Am i not seeing a layer weight here unless its that rubber one iv heard about i am not seeing it.

And the GT chip just looks like a reversed dragon but overall i hope the chip is duel spin but there probably gonna give this a new disk and or frame and probably some trash mode change driver.
Edit: i see the layer weight now and it looks so small
So its an duel spin attack type judging by how aggressive the shapes of the bases are and the gachi chip and the layer weight are fused i hope the Diabros Chip weigh's a lot though or it might be out classed by gachi chips that support layer weights.
(May. 11, 2019  5:21 PM)Tommykats Wrote: It looks like Spriggan and Salamander but like how Diaboros looks. One thing i also noticed is that it’s motif faces toward the right when the motif on the dragon chip faces towards the left. Dragon and Diaboros are like parallels ?

Like suoh
And when i look at the part of the video when they show the first upclose image of Diabros i can see a little red part sticking out of the bottom middle it looks like part of a forge disk to me.
The Diabolos chip and it’s weight seems to be fused together according to the text beside the first bey
(May. 14, 2019  2:30 AM)Blader92 Wrote: The Diabolos chip and it’s weight seems to be fused together according to the text beside the first bey

This is already known information, but the question still stands about how heavy it'll be.
In Venom & Erase Diaboros
Chip and Weight integration

Confirmed!!!
Source: http://beybladevcrv.com/
This is confirmed to be a DX Starter. You can't see it in the picture above because it sayst DX Starter to the right of Delta's face, but they show it clearly on http://beybladevcrv.com
Well illbe buying 2 of this (so I don't need to switch layers). So DX means hopefully good launcher. TT is sucking us dry.
(May. 14, 2019  1:54 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Well illbe buying 2 of this (so I don't need to switch layers). So DX means hopefully good launcher. TT is sucking us dry.

They might just slap an LR Long Beylauncher like they did with czA, or the same LR Long Winder Dragon Launcher that came with the DX starter of AD (of course in a different color). If they, for some reason, find a way to make a gold or alternate recolor of this set as the 1/72 chance pull, imma lose my mind
According to https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810134411/

The official stock combo of B-145 DX Starter is Venom Diaboros.Vn.Bl
Diaboros has only 1 Layer and it means riversible
[Image: 4904810134411_fb2db49b11714fa897b12373d1544fff.jpg][Image: 4904810134411_49eacb5540fe4a53a653caa14f3e7585.jpg][Image: 4904810134411_7699a8790a4a4125b789f8a15d4b97a4.jpg][Image: 4904810134411_05bd820c27ab47f880f976e6b8414cf2.jpg]

B-145 DX Starter Venom & Erase Diaboros .Vn.Bl
Official Images