[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

(Jun. 13, 2019  5:43 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I don't know how I feel about the gimmick now  it sounded interesting at first but after seeing this video I'm not impressed at all plus I don't see the effectiveness are maybe I'm missing something?

It think it's just supposed to be a little helper to tag-team with the rest of the Bey. Honestly, it's not going to be effective in battle, and even if it was, there would be a chance that the Driver piece hits the user's Bey instead.
It is like Phantom Fox. I always hoped they'd make a new beyblade like that
It was obvious from the first leaked image that the underling is going to be pretty small, I mean.. what were you guys expecting? I still find it really cool, remember that you're supposed to compare Bullet to other drivers, not beys as a whole.
Bullet is definitely going to be a fun driver, but the only competitive value this may even hold (if at all) would be in classic format where the weight difference is much smaller.
Bullet doesn't seem competitive in the slightest, but neither was Phantom Fox. I'm happy the gimmick returned, honestly. I think it'll be fun.

The rest of the Beyblade looks awesome but I'm worried about the disc. Seems like it might be too good Uncertain
VENOM/ERASE STINGER PRESS!!
This gimmick seems very ummm,
Not top tier for sure
Maybe
Actually, The more I watch the video the more appreciative it is. It's literally a driver that can SPLIT and have a mini minion. It's kind of awesome to me now I def have to get this. At first i was like meh... but tbh it's so unique and awesome. We could've gotten a metal unite but instead we got something that's unique and innovative which I'm glad that burst never goes down the cliche path.
(Jun. 14, 2019  2:07 AM)LordSpriggan Wrote:

Watch the battle without sounds and if becomes funnier seeing a wee Beyblade mini trying to make a dent on a normal GT Bey then gets smacked by its main body into the opponent Bey like some poor slave before it ends
Diaboros:
Very tight toothed WeightxGatinko Chip.
Randomly weighted parts allows for less versatility yet more power, similarly the same way each time.
Diaboros has an extremely tight teeth area, allowing it to fit to any kind of Gatinko Base whenever it is meant to, either right or left spin at the cost of any extra teeth, because trying to create a Spriggan Type Dual Spin shifter is very risky on the chip for some reason or otherwise very improbable. They could’ve just fit a Spriggan Type Dual Spin Base.
I can already imagine pP.Bl.Bl flying apart sporadically in stadium.
Is it a mass-misspelling of Diaboros or is it spelled Diabolos
Why did someone rename everything to Diabolos? It is Diaboros!
I'm pretty sure it can go either way diabolos could be used as another way to say diaboros for different languages
It's actually Diabolos. Diaboros was probably due to a mistranslation. It also says Diabolos on the box for it as well.
(Jun. 15, 2019  12:20 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: It's actually Diabolos. Diaboros was probably due to a mistranslation. It also says Diabolos on the box for it as well.

Oh. Oof
(Jun. 15, 2019  12:31 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote: Oh. Oof
I like the word choice lol.
(Jun. 15, 2019  12:37 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2019  12:31 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote: Oh. Oof
I like the word choice lol.

Joyful_3
(Jun. 12, 2019  3:14 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  1:43 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Right. I like the gimmick as well and can see why people liked it.
If the the bottom part of the driver comes off, what will the main bey spin on?

It still spins on the upper part of the Driver, albeit a really skinny one.

I feel like that skinny rod that's left will break easily =(
In WHF limited Diaboros, They include only Venom Layer no Erase.
Becareful.
(Jun. 15, 2019  12:20 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: It's actually Diabolos. Diaboros was probably due to a mistranslation. It also says Diabolos on the box for it as well.

GOd damnit.
Admittedly, "Diaboros" sounds cooler but this one isn't that different. Now onto my thoughts so far.

Venom (I think that's the black one) looks fantastic, I LOVE the design and it works so well for the beyblades colour scheme. It looks fairly aggressive too so it might be good for attack.

Erase (The white one I think) looks cool too, but just like Gran for Dragon, it doesn't fit the colour scheme that well so I prefer Venom aesthetically.

The Diabolos chip is cool looking too, the colour scheme reminds me of Legend Spriggan (well, alongside the Venom layer. The weight is predictably fused with it and it looks nice.

The disk is pretty cool looking, I'm still not entirely sure what the function of it is, but it reminds me of the Gravity Perseus metal wheel in MFB. I'll comment more on that later.

The Bullet driver, oh man I've been saving my thoughts for this one. The idea is that it's like a Phantom Fox MS gimmick where it can split into two parts. This driver is so ridiculously bulky and tall, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. It's pretty menacing and similar to the Quest driver, I am a huge sucker for weird unique gimmicks, and I'm so glad to see it here. One thing I dislike is how ultra thin the tip is when the top ejects, while I see why, it doesn't look durable at all, need a metal rod or something.

I will be picking this beyblade up! Before Bahamut was my most hyped one but now it's definitely this one!
(Jun. 15, 2019  11:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Admittedly, "Diaboros" sounds cooler but this one isn't that different. Now onto my thoughts so far.

Venom (I think that's the black one) looks fantastic, I LOVE the design and it works so well for the beyblades colour scheme. It looks fairly aggressive too so it might be good for attack.

Erase (The white one I think) looks cool too, but just like Gran for Dragon, it doesn't fit the colour scheme that well so I prefer Venom aesthetically.

The Diabolos chip is cool looking too, the colour scheme reminds me of Legend Spriggan (well, alongside the Venom layer. The weight is predictably fused with it and it looks nice.

The disk is pretty cool looking, I'm still not entirely sure what the function of it is, but it reminds me of the Gravity Perseus metal wheel in MFB. I'll comment more on that later.

The Bullet driver, oh man I've been saving my thoughts for this one. The idea is that it's like a Phantom Fox MS gimmick where it can split into two parts. This driver is so ridiculously bulky and tall, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. It's pretty menacing and similar to the Quest driver, I am a huge sucker for weird unique gimmicks, and I'm so glad to see it here. One thing I dislike is how ultra thin the tip is when the top ejects, while I see why, it doesn't look durable at all, need a metal rod or something.

I will be picking this beyblade up! Before Bahamut was my most hyped one but now it's definitely this one!

In the anime they're stil gonna pronounce it diaboros its ok haha
(Jun. 15, 2019  12:23 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2019  11:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Admittedly, "Diaboros" sounds cooler but this one isn't that different. Now onto my thoughts so far.

In the anime they're stil gonna pronounce it diaboros its ok haha

Because in Japanese L and R is same pronunciation