[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

(Jul. 22, 2019  2:37 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Is launcher which comes with Diabolos able to activate Cho-Z wings on Spriggan?

Don't pay any of the previous jokes any mind, the Diabolos Launcher should be strong enough to activate the Cho-Z wings on Cho-z Spriggan.  

As an example, I made a video using a Diabolos Launcher without grip activating both of Cho-Z Achilles' burst stoppers, which are considered harder to activate:

(Jul. 23, 2019  12:37 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  2:37 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Is launcher which comes with Diabolos able to activate Cho-Z wings on Spriggan?

Don't pay any of the previous jokes any mind, the Diabolos Launcher should be strong enough to activate the Cho-Z wings on Cho-z Spriggan.  

As an example, I made a video using a Diabolos Launcher without grip activating both of Cho-Z Achilles' burst stoppers, which are considered harder to activate:

Thank you
I've got some Instagram Bladers saying that Erase Diabolos stock can consistently beat Zwei Longinus stock. I have the opposite results on mine, but could someone else check and test this?
(Jul. 25, 2019  12:08 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I've got some Instagram Bladers saying that Erase Diabolos stock can consistently beat Zwei Longinus stock. I have the opposite results on mine, but could someone else check and test this?

After just a few battles it becomes painfully obvious that Zwei Longinus is far stronger. Erase is just too lightweight and Zwei too aggressive.
(Jul. 18, 2019  12:05 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Honestly, Diabolos doesn't convince me one bit. The Layer+Weight fusion has good stamina but bad Burst Resistance. The Venom Base is the same as Ace but with more unnecessary contact points that cause more recoil. Erase is a 5 Sided Bloody Longinus, which has the problem of being easy to destabilize, but Erase has less Attack power. The Vanguard Disk is just a glorified Vertical Disk, but apparently works decently well on Bearing, although it's outclassed by Ratchet. The Bullet Driver is way to easy to break, has a useless but annoying "drone" that pops out if you launch too violently or if Diabolos gets knocked back, and the Bullet Driver is really unstable when it loses the Bullet Driver. I was right about the product before release, and I was only surprised about one thing: the Diabolos Chip's better-than-average spin time.

Sorry but I didn't get this, CitrusNinja3. How can a GT chip determine spin time?
(Jul. 29, 2019  9:10 AM)Biggster Wrote: Sorry but I didn't get this, CitrusNinja3. How can a GT chip determine spin time?

Because it's fused with a weight and it is officially classified as a GT Chip.
Oh right. But better than average spin time against which separate chip + weight combo exactly?
(Jul. 29, 2019  9:38 AM)Biggster Wrote: Oh right. But better than average spin time against which separate chip + weight combo exactly?

The Diabolos Weight+Chip fusion is heavier than almost every other Weight and Chip combination except the Goku Weight with any Chip. More weight=more Stamina, plus I believe that it also has pretty good OWD, which helps even more.
Venom is kinda similar to Ace. If you look at it. Erase doesn't impress me either. However I'd like to get that chip.
(Aug. 03, 2019  2:59 AM)AshreSky Wrote: Venom is kinda similar to Ace. If you look at it. Erase doesn't impress me either. However I'd like to get that chip.

Venom has literally mirrored shape as Ace base but with different colors and designs.
Oh to answer the bullet debate, the rules say that if the bullet outspins the opponent or is the only thing left in the stadium and is still spinning, that counts as a win for the beyblade utilizing the bullet driver, as it is treated as an active part of the beyblade.
(Aug. 03, 2019  3:47 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Oh to answer the bullet debate, the rules say that if the bullet outspins the opponent or is the only thing left in the stadium and is still spinning, that counts as a win for the beyblade utilizing the bullet driver, as it is treated as an active part of the beyblade.

Kind of a gamble, but I'll take it. Bullet might have some strengths when used in Burst Classic and possibly Limited, but will probably be rendered useless still in the current stagnant meta.
What we really need is like, bullet plus. I saw something like that on a Japanese channel where they made a huge metal/plastic base for the bullet and it would actually like, damage the other bey's and actually performed a burst
(Aug. 04, 2019  4:50 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: What we really need is like, bullet plus. I saw something like that on a Japanese channel where they made a huge metal/plastic base for the bullet and it would actually like, damage the other bey's and actually performed a burst

Well, considering that Bullet is already the heaviest Driver so far, coming right behind is Charge and Octa, I think best we can get for the drone is a custom/mod. The drone itself has considerable weight but the mechanism doesn't exactly give the gimmick justice (plus that carp stalk of a tip is just begging to be snapped). If ever they decide to improve on that (which I assume TT won't), they should remodel Bullet's gimmick in such a way that it actually would have an effect against opponents (bigger and heavier drone, and looser mechanism for easy unlocking, etc) along with a durably-designed main tip of the Driver.
God, silver/sparkly recolours are always the best. Super jealous.