[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

Surprised no one brought this up but do you guys think the bullet driver mini bey will get an evolution later on in the season kind of like the revive armor??
(Jul. 17, 2019  5:40 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Surprised no one brought this up but do you guys think the bullet driver mini bey will get an evolution later on in the season kind of like the revive armor??

I think that so many people are mad about this gimmick that they might just scrap it for a mid season evolution. If they increase the weight of bullet then the peg holding it in will break even faster.
(Jul. 17, 2019  10:32 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2019  5:40 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Surprised no one brought this up but do you guys think the bullet driver mini bey will get an evolution later on in the season kind of like the revive armor??

I think that so many people are mad about this gimmick that they might just scrap it for a mid season evolution. If they increase the weight of bullet then the peg holding it in will break even faster.

Well IMHO, if they do a evolution, or just slap a dash on it,
Not only should they increase the mini-Bey’s weight,
But they should consider a stronger material for the driver shaft, such as metal. (Steel would be better)

They also should make the Mini-Bey a lil wider, and give it a more aggressive blade design.
Honestly, Diabolos doesn't convince me one bit. The Layer+Weight fusion has good stamina but bad Burst Resistance. The Venom Base is the same as Ace but with more unnecessary contact points that cause more recoil. Erase is a 5 Sided Bloody Longinus, which has the problem of being easy to destabilize, but Erase has less Attack power. The Vanguard Disk is just a glorified Vertical Disk, but apparently works decently well on Bearing, although it's outclassed by Ratchet. The Bullet Driver is way to easy to break, has a useless but annoying "drone" that pops out if you launch too violently or if Diabolos gets knocked back, and the Bullet Driver is really unstable when it loses the Bullet Driver. I was right about the product before release, and I was only surprised about one thing: the Diabolos Chip's better-than-average spin time.
I do think Diabolos is the great part here, but Bullet might have some potential for Classic. I've heard of people that were trying to use its height to get disk-to-layer contact on foes and create Burst's first "Disk Attackers".
(Jul. 18, 2019  4:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I do think Diabolos is the great part here, but Bullet might have some potential for Classic. I've heard of people that were trying to use its height to get disk-to-layer contact on foes and create Burst's first "Disk Attackers".

I guess at least in Classic it would be easier for the Bullet spring to pop off the main Bey from the drone since the Layer+Disk would be lighter. Not sure about combos on Bullet being Disk Attackers, since the weight is necessary to deliver blows successfully while maintaining enough stamina to keep at it until the combo either Bursts the opponent or dies trying. Might try Diabolos with Dread then, since I find that Venom prevents Diabolos from being Burst resistant as the teeth are not fully exposed like Wizard does to Fafnir.
(Jul. 18, 2019  11:46 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: I guess at least in Classic it would be easier for the Bullet spring to pop off the main Bey from the drone since the Layer+Disk would be lighter. Not sure about combos on Bullet being Disk Attackers, since the weight is necessary to deliver blows successfully while maintaining enough stamina to keep at it until the combo either Bursts the opponent or dies trying. Might try Diabolos with Dread then, since I find that Venom prevents Diabolos from being Burst resistant as the teeth are not fully exposed like Wizard does to Fafnir.

I've seen at least a little success with it so far, although its success seems highest when the drone is released ASAP, especially on launch.

Had a wild match once where C.V.Bl faced off against N.G.O and both KO'd each other simultaneously, but that dislodged the "drone" bey which remained in the stadium. I think this counts as a win?
(Jul. 19, 2019  2:11 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2019  11:46 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: I guess at least in Classic it would be easier for the Bullet spring to pop off the main Bey from the drone since the Layer+Disk would be lighter. Not sure about combos on Bullet being Disk Attackers, since the weight is necessary to deliver blows successfully while maintaining enough stamina to keep at it until the combo either Bursts the opponent or dies trying. Might try Diabolos with Dread then, since I find that Venom prevents Diabolos from being Burst resistant as the teeth are not fully exposed like Wizard does to Fafnir.

I've seen at least a little success with it so far, although its success seems highest when the drone is released ASAP, especially on launch.

Had a wild match once where C.V.Bl faced off against N.G.O and both KO'd each other simultaneously, but that dislodged the "drone" bey which remained in the stadium. I think this counts as a win?

Thats what im curious about.If you use Bullet driver in WBO tournamnet and both beys fall from stadium ,but mini bey stays in does it counts as a win?
(Jul. 19, 2019  6:36 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2019  2:11 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I've seen at least a little success with it so far, although its success seems highest when the drone is released ASAP, especially on launch.

Thats what im curious about.If you use Bullet driver in WBO tournamnet and both beys fall from stadium ,but mini bey stays in does it counts as a win?

Pretty sure that's how they did it for the Hard Metal System's Bunshin Core, so I'd expect something similar if not exactly the same here.
I think that the rule should be that the battle ends if anything happens to the main part of the combo, because the "drone"(I think TT referred to it as the bullet) doesn't even come close to the size and weight of an actual Bey.
I don't think it should count. It's like saying a pP's Dead Armor remained on the stadium "spinning" while the rest got knocked off simultaneously with the opponent. Riddle me this: in case both Beys were on Bullet, and both drones were successfully activated, will you want to still count a win if both Beys get simultaneously KO'd then one of the drones stopped spinning on the stadium?
Is this beyblade worth buying
(Jul. 20, 2019  7:43 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Is this beyblade worth buying

Well depends on what do you wanna counter
(Jul. 20, 2019  8:19 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2019  7:43 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Is this beyblade worth buying

Well depends on what do you wanna counter

I'm not sure
(Jul. 20, 2019  12:06 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think that the rule should be that the battle ends if anything happens to the main part of the combo, because the "drone"(I think TT referred to it as the bullet) doesn't even come close to the size and weight of an actual Bey.

So Valkyrie Wing Accel is less of a Beyblade because it ways far less than Ace Dragon and is significantly smaller? This is a bad path to go down and a bad argument all throughout if I can say things like that off of this sort of logic. Size or weight have never been part of the definition of a Beyblade, and I don't think it's ever a good idea to do so.

The drone is a spinning top entity in and of itself, with a contact point meant to be used on the stadium floor. Although small, it has a tip meant for stadium use and is meant to detach and act independently as a second top. Why should we classify it as anything other than a Beyblade just because it's not as big or heavy? HMS qualified despite being much smaller than the Plastic gen that preceded them. This is no different than that.

(Jul. 20, 2019  11:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I don't think it should count. It's like saying a pP's Dead Armor remained on the stadium "spinning" while the rest got knocked off simultaneously with the opponent. Riddle me this: in case both Beys were on Bullet, and both drones were successfully activated, will you want to still count a win if both Beys get simultaneously KO'd then one of the drones stopped spinning on the stadium?

This is a different scenario from the Revive/Dead armor. The armor is meant to become a stage hazard, not act as an independent spinning top. The drone from Bullet, like Bunshin Core's bottom half, is a complete Beyblade in and of itself, and I argue that it should be treated as such tied with whatever combination it came from. To repeat myself, it has a tip meant for stadium use and is meant to detach and act independently as a second top. That is why the drone matters and the Revive/Dead armor doesn't: it's not meant for the same use, even if they both share a "detaching" part to their gimmick.

And yes, I am fine with drone-on-drone combat deciding a match should that ever arise. It's just like Bunshin Core if both of its "original" top halves got chucked out and only left the bottom half "drones" behind. I still see no reason to treat it any differently than it just because of its size or mass, presuming you can figure out which drone originated from which bey.
(Jul. 20, 2019  8:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2019  12:06 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think that the rule should be that the battle ends if anything happens to the main part of the combo, because the "drone"(I think TT referred to it as the bullet) doesn't even come close to the size and weight of an actual Bey.

So Valkyrie Wing Accel is less of a Beyblade because it ways far less than Ace Dragon and is significantly smaller? This is a bad path to go down and a bad argument all throughout if I can say things like that off of this sort of logic. Size or weight have never been part of the definition of a Beyblade, and I don't think it's ever a good idea to do so.

The drone is a spinning top entity in and of itself, with a contact point meant to be used on the stadium floor. Although small, it has a tip meant for stadium use and is meant to detach and act independently as a second top. Why should we classify it as anything other than a Beyblade just because it's not as big or heavy? HMS qualified despite being much smaller than the Plastic gen that preceded them. This is no different than that.

(Jul. 20, 2019  11:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I don't think it should count. It's like saying a pP's Dead Armor remained on the stadium "spinning" while the rest got knocked off simultaneously with the opponent. Riddle me this: in case both Beys were on Bullet, and both drones were successfully activated, will you want to still count a win if both Beys get simultaneously KO'd then one of the drones stopped spinning on the stadium?

This is a different scenario from the Revive/Dead armor. The armor is meant to become a stage hazard, not act as an independent spinning top. The drone from Bullet, like Bunshin Core's bottom half, is a complete Beyblade in and of itself, and I argue that it should be treated as such tied with whatever combination it came from. To repeat myself, it has a tip meant for stadium use and is meant to detach and act independently as a second top. That is why the drone matters and the Revive/Dead armor doesn't: it's not meant for the same use, even if they both share a "detaching" part to their gimmick.

And yes, I am fine with drone-on-drone combat deciding a match should that ever arise. It's just like Bunshin Core if both of its "original" top halves got chucked out and only left the bottom half "drones" behind. I still see no reason to treat it any differently than it just because of its size or mass, presuming you can figure out which drone originated from which bey.

Not really too concerned with this since I rarely use Bullet due to carp overall performance at least on most God to GT Beys. I've yet to experience the drone detaching quite easily as the copies of many Beytubers. 

But if you do consider that drone as a separate Beyblade entity, I just feel it would still make the rules complicated. For example taking into account both main Beys are flung out simultaneously, then if both had drones activated and one runs out of spin because it activated earlier, then will it be considered 1 point for the remaining spinning drone? Another thing to consider is if in case only one player in the match has a Bullet combo, then it would already put the user with Bullet at a huge advantage despite also being in an equally large self-Spin Finish risk (especially if it would still be allowed in Classic); I'm trying to claim unfair advantage since allowing the drone as a Beyblade entity would basically be letting a player use two Beyblades in one go, but I guess we need lots of input as to whether this Driver would do an upset to any Format before deciding to finalize ruling.
MagikHorse I didn't mean it like that. I meant that the Bullet drone shouldn't represent the combo as a whole because of how small it is compared to the rest of its combo. It's not like Phantom Fox MS, where the "drone" was about the same size as the upper part. It's not that I don't want some jank victories because the drone is the only thing left in the stadium, but it might not be the best thing to allow a small piece of the Beyblade to represent the whole combo in that kind of situation.
(Jul. 20, 2019  9:27 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Not really too concerned with this since I rarely use Bullet due to carp overall performance at least on most God to GT Beys. I've yet to experience the drone detaching quite easily as the copies of many Beytubers. 

But if you do consider that drone as a separate Beyblade entity, I just feel it would still make the rules complicated. For example taking into account both main Beys are flung out simultaneously, then if both had drones activated and one runs out of spin because it activated earlier, then will it be considered 1 point for the remaining spinning drone? Another thing to consider is if in case only one player in the match has a Bullet combo, then it would already put the user with Bullet at a huge advantage despite also being in an equally large self-Spin Finish risk (especially if it would still be allowed in Classic); I'm trying to claim unfair advantage since allowing the drone as a Beyblade entity would basically be letting a player use two Beyblades in one go, but I guess we need lots of input as to whether this Driver would do an upset to any Format before deciding to finalize ruling.

It's still up in the air on whether Bullet is even worth using. Even then, I don't think the chance of winning via drone is unfair as it's incredibly unlikely/fringe to begin with. How can anything so unlikely be an "unfair advantage"?

(Jul. 20, 2019  10:00 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I didn't mean it like that.
You left yourself open to that one. It's one big reason why I don't like your size/weight argument at all.

(Jul. 20, 2019  10:00 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's not like Phantom Fox MS, where the "drone" was about the same size as the upper part. It's not that I don't want some jank victories because the drone is the only thing left in the stadium, but it might not be the best thing to allow a small piece of the Beyblade to represent the whole combo in that kind of situation.
Why does its size/weight matter? Why is it "not the best thing" in this situation?

Your whole case is predicated on the former, but you've yet to explain it at all. The latter is something I similarly can't reason out but seems tied to the former.
Is launcher which comes with Diabolos able to activate Cho-Z wings on Spriggan?
(Jul. 22, 2019  2:37 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Is launcher which comes with Diabolos able to activate Cho-Z wings on Spriggan?

Only if you lift bruh.
(Jul. 22, 2019  1:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  2:37 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Is launcher which comes with Diabolos able to activate Cho-Z wings on Spriggan?

Only if you lift bruh.

Its really that weak?
(Jul. 22, 2019  8:44 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  1:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: Only if you lift bruh.

Its really that weak?

It's actually comparable to the Slash Valkyrie launcher.
(Jul. 22, 2019  8:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  8:44 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Its really that weak?

It's actually comparable to the Slash Valkyrie launcher.

What Slash Valkyrie launcher
Which launchers are the best then?

Edit: fixed broken english
(Jul. 22, 2019  9:08 PM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  8:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's actually comparable to the Slash Valkyrie launcher.

What Slash Valkyrie launcher

I'm joking, you'd prefer to use a hand spin than the Diabolos launcher.