[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

We got golden Diabolos guys https://twitter.com/sho_bey_atack/status...3293922307
Normal Diabolos has better teeth than Red one

Alright so I was still confused over how Diaboros chip was dual spin, and looking at these videos I realized it was because Diaboros has the launcher notches on both sides. This was actually what I believed a regular dual spin gimmick would work, before Legend Spriggan came, this was how I expected dual spin to be done. What surprised me was how the teeth section was thinned down slightly to accommodate both base sides, which is interesting. Bullet is a very cool driver, not practical but it looks fun. The downside is that I've seen that toothpick of a tip snap on Twitter somewhere, it really needed a metal rod inside to reinforce it. Vanguard is cool, but I'm a bit disappointed there's no special gimmick to it.
(Jul. 05, 2019  6:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright so I was still confused over how Diaboros chip was dual spin, and looking at these videos I realized it was because Diaboros has the launcher notches on both sides. This was actually what I believed a regular dual spin gimmick would work, before Legend Spriggan came, this was how I expected dual spin to be done. What surprised me was how the teeth section was thinned down slightly to accommodate both base sides, which is interesting. Bullet is a very cool driver, not practical but it looks fun. The downside is that I've seen that toothpick of a tip snap on Twitter somewhere, it really needed a metal rod inside to reinforce it. Vanguard is cool, but I'm a bit disappointed there's no special gimmick to it.

Not everything should have a special gimmick!!! I personally don't like the driver Bullet at all BECAUSE of its gimmick of course.. I mean just look at it, I don't know what Takara Tomy is trying to do here but, maybe they're trying to give Phi's role in GT to Delta by giving this kind of gimmick to Bullet AND BY MAKING HIM THE ANTAGONIST OF THE SERIES??? (which most of us, including myself, are not proud of for some reason)  Well, if that's what they wanted, I'd be happy to pat their backs and say "You've done it again, Takara Tomy!" by seeing how the toothpick or the tip of remaining bullet driver just break after few battles THAT IS VERY similar to Revive/Dead Phoenix's armor which used to come out in battle and trust me, I've broke like 3 of them in battle (both dead & revive armor unintentionally)... I haven't had that many battles with my WHF limited Venom Diabolos so I'm not EXACTLY sure if the toothpick would break or not after a few battles but yeah here's a pic of one that's broken.
There really should be a small metal rod inside the Bullet Driver stem to prevent snapping off. It's been one of my main worries of the performance tip and it's sad to see that it's already broken for some people. Have a B-145 Starter coming in so it's going to be on my mind also.
My brother really likes Diabolos and wants to buy it but he knows that Bullet will break. Is it worth it?
(Jul. 05, 2019  8:48 PM)Triumph Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  6:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright so I was still confused over how Diaboros chip was dual spin, and looking at these videos I realized it was because Diaboros has the launcher notches on both sides. This was actually what I believed a regular dual spin gimmick would work, before Legend Spriggan came, this was how I expected dual spin to be done. What surprised me was how the teeth section was thinned down slightly to accommodate both base sides, which is interesting. Bullet is a very cool driver, not practical but it looks fun. The downside is that I've seen that toothpick of a tip snap on Twitter somewhere, it really needed a metal rod inside to reinforce it. Vanguard is cool, but I'm a bit disappointed there's no special gimmick to it.

Not everything should have a special gimmick!!! I personally don't like the driver Bullet at all BECAUSE of its gimmick of course.. I mean just look at it, I don't know what Takara Tomy is trying to do here but, maybe they're trying to give Phi's role in GT to Delta by giving this kind of gimmick to Bullet AND BY MAKING HIM THE ANTAGONIST OF THE SERIES??? (which most of us, including myself, are not proud of for some reason)  Well, if that's what they wanted, I'd be happy to pat their backs and say "You've done it again, Takara Tomy!" by seeing how the toothpick or the tip of remaining bullet driver just break after few battles THAT IS VERY similar to Revive/Dead Phoenix's armor which used to come out in battle and trust me, I've broke like 3 of them in battle (both dead & revive armor unintentionally)... I haven't had that many battles with my WHF limited Venom Diabolos so I'm not EXACTLY sure if the toothpick would break or not after a few battles but yeah here's a pic of one that's broken.

Chill. But to be honest, I feel like it should have... something new. With every other new GT disk, Sting, Blitz, Hurricane, Ratchet, even Drake, there was something new and unique to them, all having some sort of gimmick. Drake, while I dislike that it's a gimmick designed to only work for Longinus, it's still there. Vanguard doesn't seem to have anything too special about it, and for a major release too.

I personally really like Bullet, since I'm not really a competitive bladers, usually always about the fun or interesting ideas, Bullet is great in my opinion. Besides the gimmick being very vaguely similar to Revive Phoenix, I doubt he'd automatically be the new Phi just because of that, he still needs to be strong after all, and introducing a splitting top should have ways of doing so for the show. I don't recall any confirmation of Delta being an antagonist either, he might be, but I don't believe we know that yet. He's just as likely the rival character.
I think the only reason that Bullet was released is for bladers who like innovation, and pure fun, like Jinbee, and to spice up the anime Bey a bit. Kind of like nothing. It hardly works, but in the anime, Nothing Break is like ‘The End’ to the battle. It’s just for the anime logic... ?‍♂️
(Jul. 06, 2019  4:01 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  8:48 PM)Triumph Wrote: Not everything should have a special gimmick!!! I personally don't like the driver Bullet at all BECAUSE of its gimmick of course.. I mean just look at it, I don't know what Takara Tomy is trying to do here but, maybe they're trying to give Phi's role in GT to Delta by giving this kind of gimmick to Bullet AND BY MAKING HIM THE ANTAGONIST OF THE SERIES??? (which most of us, including myself, are not proud of for some reason)  Well, if that's what they wanted, I'd be happy to pat their backs and say "You've done it again, Takara Tomy!" by seeing how the toothpick or the tip of remaining bullet driver just break after few battles THAT IS VERY similar to Revive/Dead Phoenix's armor which used to come out in battle and trust me, I've broke like 3 of them in battle (both dead & revive armor unintentionally)... I haven't had that many battles with my WHF limited Venom Diabolos so I'm not EXACTLY sure if the toothpick would break or not after a few battles but yeah here's a pic of one that's broken.

Chill. But to be honest, I feel like it should have... something new. With every other new GT disk, Sting, Blitz, Hurricane, Ratchet, even Drake, there was something new and unique to them, all having some sort of gimmick. Drake, while I dislike that it's a gimmick designed to only work for Longinus, it's still there. Vanguard doesn't seem to have anything too special about it, and for a major release too.

I personally really like Bullet, since I'm not really a competitive bladers, usually always about the fun or interesting ideas, Bullet is great in my opinion. Besides the gimmick being very vaguely similar to Revive Phoenix, I doubt he'd automatically be the new Phi just because of that, he still needs to be strong after all, and introducing a splitting top should have ways of doing so for the show. I don't recall any confirmation of Delta being an antagonist either, he might be, but I don't believe we know that yet. He's just as likely the rival character.

I think Vanguard hangs low to counteract the tall Driver, like when people put Wall or Lift on Bearing combos to lower the center of gravity.
Might be a bit off topic but in regards to the "Get" TT Burst app promotion for the gold Charge driver found in the B-145 pamphlet, does TT send these promotion parts to Japan only addresses or worldwide?
(Jul. 05, 2019  8:48 PM)Triumph Wrote:

Hope you realize not everyone wants a simple boring driver like a metal flat. It's good burst is doing stuff that's innovative and they remain the most groundbreaking beyblade series to do crazy gimmicks like this. Metal fight didn't have this AT ALL. I mean come on a mini bey coming out of a driver. It's literally amazing.. Whats the issue
(Jul. 06, 2019  4:57 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  8:48 PM)Triumph Wrote: Not everything should have a special gimmick!!! I personally don't like the driver Bullet at all BECAUSE of its gimmick of course.. I mean just look at it, I don't know what Takara Tomy is trying to do here but, maybe they're trying to give Phi's role in GT to Delta by giving this kind of gimmick to Bullet AND BY MAKING HIM THE ANTAGONIST OF THE SERIES??? (which most of us, including myself, are not proud of for some reason)  Well, if that's what they wanted, I'd be happy to pat their backs and say "You've done it again, Takara Tomy!" by seeing how the toothpick or the tip of remaining bullet driver just break after few battles THAT IS VERY similar to Revive/Dead Phoenix's armor which used to come out in battle and trust me, I've broke like 3 of them in battle (both dead & revive armor unintentionally)... I haven't had that many battles with my WHF limited Venom Diabolos so I'm not EXACTLY sure if the toothpick would break or not after a few battles but yeah here's a pic of one that's broken.

Hope you realize not everyone wants a simple boring driver like a metal flat. It's good burst is doing stuff that's innovative and they remain the most groundbreaking beyblade series to do crazy gimmicks like this. Metal fight didn't have this AT ALL. I mean come on a mini bey coming out of a driver. It's literally amazing.. Whats the issue
The issue is that it breaks. As you can see by the picture above.
(Jul. 06, 2019  4:52 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: I think Vanguard hangs low to counteract the tall Driver, like when people put Wall or Lift on Bearing combos to lower the center of gravity.

That does make a lot of sense, although it's not really something I'd consider spectacular. Honestly I would've loved if the metal was fully at the bottom and the plastic was fully on top, since it would really give that downwards weight idea. A disk with plastic tabs would sure be something, perhaps breakable but an interesting idea for a bottom weight focused disk. However, given the aggressive shape and the fact the driver is very tall, it might be too dangerous for lower beyblades if it was bottom metal.
Looking at the reviews, and Bullet snapping, I’m just gonna 0 and some other driver on it. Does anybody have a potential driver pair to this layer? I have acces to most God parts. Would this be good with something like Xtreme or Hunter? I’m getting it most likely tomorrow Joyful_3
I think he’s a likely candidate to be an antagonist because of his Bey’s name and avatar alone. A lot of the Bladers with Beys based on evil beings have been antagonists, major or minor, although I’m aware that there are exceptions such as Ragnaruk and Forneus. Hell Salamander, Hazard Kerbeus, Dead Hades, Jail Jormungand, Kreis Satan, and Nightmare Longinus have all belonged to antagonists of varying importance, so it would be fitting for Diabolos, a Bey whose name is very similar to the Spanish and Latin words for the devil, would belong to an antagonist, especially with the Venom and Erase Bases. Also, considering the fact that Delta hasn’t shown off Diabolos until the most recent episodes could mean that Delta is an antagonist now and might become a rival to Drum later on like Shu was to Valt in Season 1.
Oh Diabolos is the antagonist without a doubt. It shares the abbreviation letter with Dragon, Dragon is white and Diabolos is black, and they’re both the only horizontally-oriented Chips.
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:17 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Oh Diabolos is the antagonist without a doubt. It shares the abbreviation letter with Dragon, Dragon is white and Diabolos is black, and they’re both the only horizontally-oriented Chips.

I find it weird that there are only 2 Horizontal Chips, although Longinus probably works well either way. Maybe this pattern could be broken with a new Kerbeus, Phoenix, etc.
Did HLJ already sell-out? Or have they not posted it yet?
(Jul. 06, 2019  8:39 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
I think he’s a likely candidate to be an antagonist because of his Bey’s name and avatar alone. A lot of the Bladers with Beys based on evil beings have been antagonists, major or minor, although I’m aware that there are exceptions such as Ragnaruk and Forneus. Hell Salamander, Hazard Kerbeus, Dead Hades, Jail Jormungand, Kreis Satan, and Nightmare Longinus have all belonged to antagonists of varying importance, so it would be fitting for Diabolos, a Bey whose name is very similar to the Spanish and Latin words for the devil, would belong to an antagonist, especially with the Venom and Erase Bases. Also, considering the fact that Delta hasn’t shown off Diabolos until the most recent episodes could mean that Delta is an antagonist now and might become a rival to Drum later on like Shu was to Valt in Season 1.
In the anime it had a dark aura all the time, I have no doubt you are right.
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:17 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Oh Diabolos is the antagonist without a doubt. It shares the abbreviation letter with Dragon, Dragon is white and Diabolos is black, and they’re both the only horizontally-oriented Chips.

Diabolos is definitely not the antagonist. There are still 37 episodes left.
So does Diabolos have any good parts? I mean Bullet seems very weak without the tiny bey for the driver even the tiny Bullet bey barely does anything helpful likely because of how light it is and Bullet seems to break easily seen in a photo in this thread, Vanguard... I mean... I don't believe it is as heavy as Sting but besides that I don't know if that is any good. Diabolos itself may be heavy being a Gatinko Chip plus a Layer Weight, as well as being able to use both right and left spin bases but from what I've seen its teeth aren't that good, Venom and Erase to be honest who knows I mean I guess it depends on how well they do with some Gatinko Chips or whatever. I don't know if it is really worth getting or at least are certain parts worth getting.
If the stalk is broken, maybe there could be a special clause in the rules that allows repair with super glue or something (same with putting a Frame on 12 or else you can't use it in the tournament)?

I ask so (despite probably sounding stupid as heck) because it is either the Blader is too careless with his/her launches (like the mini-Bey pops off prior to landing and the opposing Bey delivers a nasty blow to the exposed stalk upon landing on the stadium) or the dang stalk is too flimsy and breakable in the first place for it to have meta significance.

Practically speaking, if this will prove to be competitive (which I really doubt), it will just be like the rubber-tipped Drivers and rubberized Layers where you have to purchase more copies to stay competitive (and that is bad news especially for people like me who juggle this hobby with life's pending obligations).

Going back, Vanguard looks nice and quite similar to 00/0W/L Disk+Frame combos, and maybe Diaboros/Diabolos Chip can be competitive due to weight alone. Venom might just be a bit more aggressive form of Ace, and Erase is possibly going to suck even more than Bloody Longinus. (compared to Zwei due to having OWD-high metal placement and viable upper and smash attack potential).

I dd see some Beytubers make (LC)pP.Vn.Bl for the maximum flying parts, and it does look powerful at least against stock combos. I'm just a bit curious since in the anime debut of Venom Diaboros against Ace Dragon, it showed a zoom-in of Bullet Driver's mini-Bey being the part scraping the stadium, not the flimsy stalk with a semi-flat as shown in the release pictures prior to the episode. Am I missing something here or did the animators make a mistake on that part?
(Jul. 07, 2019  3:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: If the stalk is broken, maybe there could be a special clause in the rules that allows repair with super glue or something (same with putting a Frame on 12 or else you can't use it in the tournament)?

I ask so (despite probably sounding stupid as heck) because it is either the Blader is too careless with his/her launches (like the mini-Bey pops off prior to landing and the opposing Bey delivers a nasty blow to the exposed stalk upon landing on the stadium) or the dang stalk is too flimsy and breakable in the first place for it to have meta significance.

Practically speaking, if this will prove to be competitive (which I really doubt), it will just be like the rubber-tipped Drivers and rubberized Layers where you have to purchase more copies to stay competitive (and that is bad news especially for people like me who juggle this hobby with life's pending obligations).

Going back, Vanguard looks nice and quite similar to 00/0W/L Disk+Frame combos, and maybe Diaboros/Diabolos Chip can be competitive due to weight alone. Venom might just be a bit more aggressive form of Ace, and Erase is possibly going to suck even more than Bloody Longinus. (compared to Zwei due to having OWD-high metal placement and viable upper and smash attack potential).

I dd see some Beytubers make (LC)pP.Vn.Bl for the maximum flying parts, and it does look powerful at least against stock combos. I'm just a bit curious since in the anime debut of Venom Diaboros against Ace Dragon, it showed a zoom-in of Bullet Driver's mini-Bey being the part scraping the stadium, not the flimsy stalk with a semi-flat as shown in the release pictures prior to the episode. Am I missing something here or did the animators make a mistake on that part?

It's not a mistake. When it scraped the stadium, it caused the lock on Bullet to release causing the flat tip from the mini top to extend over the main tip increasing its speed and achieve the Gold Turbo state. It would've shown the mini top being released if it wasn't on the main driver and we would've gotten reactions from the other characters about the mini top.
(Jul. 06, 2019  10:40 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:

Diabolos is definitely not the antagonist. There are still 37 episodes left.
But wasn’t Phi introduced in episode 13-14 or something along those lines ?