[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

[Image: qHGa6pJ.png]
Akane Delta Bey will be Venom and Erase Diaboros July 6th
https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...4356833280

Dual Spin
Venom is Right Spin
Erase is Left Spin

Release Date will be July 6th

(May. 14, 2019  6:28 PM)renidage Wrote: [Image: 4904810134411_fb2db49b11714fa897b12373d1544fff.jpg][Image: 4904810134411_49eacb5540fe4a53a653caa14f3e7585.jpg][Image: 4904810134411_7699a8790a4a4125b789f8a15d4b97a4.jpg][Image: 4904810134411_05bd820c27ab47f880f976e6b8414cf2.jpg]

B-145 DX Starter Venom & Erase Diaboros .Vn.Bl
Official Images
Ahh of course the chip was altered while there are two different spin bases, but what is a Diaboros ?
(May. 11, 2019  8:01 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ahh of course the chip was altered while there are two different spin bases, of course but what is a Diaboros ?

It's basically Diablos, I assume at least.
(May. 11, 2019  8:01 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ahh of course the chip was altered while there are two different spin bases, of course but what is a Diaboros ?

A undead Dragon, often portrait as a skeleton  dragon.

I new Delta's was the mid season boss but I'm bit disappointed he owns a dragon motif bey. I've been enjoying GT so far but 3 dragon based releases (dragon, Fafnir and this one) out of 7 (in July we will have 7 beys including this one) it's not a sign of originality. The one thing I've always liked about burst was that creators made the effort to pull out unconventional legendary creatures for their bey beasts

Diaboros is kind of Demon
So Chip anf weight are fused to allow dual spin. Sounds like what i predicted
Now I'm curious about the abbreviation of this Bey.

(May. 11, 2019  8:16 AM)darksidemoon Wrote:

I new Delta's was the mid season boss but I'm bit disappointed he owns a dragon motif bey. I've been enjoying GT so far but 3 dragon based releases (dragon, Fafnir and this one) out of 7 (in July we will have 7 beys including this one) it's not a sign of originality. The one thing I've always liked about burst was that creators made the effort to pull out unconventional legendary creatures for their bey beasts

I think it was inevitable to make Delta's Bey a dragon because he had to be Drum and Dragon's rival.
(May. 11, 2019  12:34 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Now I'm curious about the abbreviation of this Bey.

(May. 11, 2019  8:16 AM)darksidemoon Wrote: A undead Dragon, often portrait as a skeleton  dragon.

I think it was inevitable to make Delta's Bey a dragon because he had to be Drum and Dragon's rival.

It is most likely going to be VΔ and EΔ

Because delta is the Greek equivalent to D and the fact that not only is Δiaboros a dual spin it also has the layer weight fused into its GT chip.
I can't really see any Weight Chip properly so my assumption is that the weight chip is fused with the Gachi Chip in order compensate for the dual spin gimmick, similar to how Spriggan has a built in chip. By the way, this tooootally doesn't look inspired from Spriggan, totally not.
Venom reminds me of legend Spriggan
Erase reminds me of a five sided bloody longinus
Does Erase Has rubber? I mean it's ERASEr guys.
(May. 11, 2019  4:25 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Does Erase Has rubber? I mean it's ERASEr guys.

It doesn't look like it does. It's basically a left-spin Shadow αmaterios or five-sided Bloody Longinus from what I can see.
(May. 11, 2019  8:01 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ahh of course the chip was altered while there are two different spin bases, but what is a Diaboros ?

It's the Devil, in greek "Diabolos", which means "the one who divides" or "liar" Smile
(May. 11, 2019  8:16 AM)darksidemoon Wrote:

In some mythology diaboros is a demon/devil you know like the Diablo or diabolos. So its more devil than a dragon .
It looks like Spriggan and Salamander but like how Diaboros looks. One thing i also noticed is that it’s motif faces toward the right when the motif on the dragon chip faces towards the left. Dragon and Diaboros are like parallels ?
(May. 11, 2019  5:15 PM)The God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  8:16 AM)darksidemoon Wrote: A undead Dragon, often portrait as a skeleton  dragon.

In some mythology diaboros is a demon/devil you know like the Diablo or diabolos. So its more devil than a dragon .

If you look at the GT Chip, it has a bulky dragon head design on it.
I am now just wondering if the GT Chip will be compatible with the Wizard layer base, or the other layer bases.
(May. 11, 2019  5:48 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I am now just wondering if the GT Chip will be compatible with the Wizard layer base, or the other layer bases.
It might be compitable with all Bases
(May. 11, 2019  5:53 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  5:48 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I am now just wondering if the GT Chip will be compatible with the Wizard layer base, or the other layer bases.
It might be compitable with all Bases

I wonder if left chips will be compatible with Erase and right with Venom though...
(May. 11, 2019  5:21 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  5:15 PM)The God Dragruler Wrote: In some mythology diaboros is a demon/devil you know like the Diablo or diabolos. So its more devil than a dragon .

If you look at the GT Chip, it has a bulky dragon head design on it.

Yea I saw the dragon head I was pointing out that diaboros is not only dragon its also a devil , for example satan is a devil but he has a dragon form remember all devil has a monster form.
(May. 11, 2019  7:29 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: qHGa6pJ.png]
Akane Delta Bey will be Venom and Erase Diaboros July 6th
https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...4356833280

Dual Spin
Venom is Right Spin
Erase is Left Spin

Release Date will be July 6th

They release date is the day before my birthday!
Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair
These look so cool!!
The Venom base reminds me of Z Achilles and Eraser looks like a 5 sided Bloody Longinus.
Pretty cool GT chip too.