[Product]  B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬

(May. 18, 2019  2:56 PM)Limetka Wrote: If I understand what you mean correctly, if it worked like that it wouldn't matter which side it hits no? Upon impact, disks have to skip teeth on both sides.

we already concluded that,
but yeah that seems to be the case.
also note worthy is that the chip has massive teeth, and this stationary burst stopper didn't seem too effective in that last video.
(May. 18, 2019  2:56 PM)Limetka Wrote: If I understand what you mean correctly, if it worked like that it wouldn't matter which side it hits no? Upon impact, disks have to skip teeth on both sides.

It would matter. The side with the stopper would actually benefit more from it than the side without - just like advertised.

Due to inertia, the disk and driver would attempt to remain stationary when the layer first experiences the impact. This causes the layer, and thus the rubber to push directly against the disk, providing even more burst resistance. If the impact came from the other side, the rubber would actually have less grip on the disk as it would be pushed away from it.

This is not to say that the rubber doesn't help at all if the impact were on the other side. It would, just not as much.
(May. 18, 2019  5:26 PM)KingSpin Wrote: It would matter. The side with the stopper would actually benefit more from it than the side without - just like advertised.

Due to inertia, the disk and driver would attempt to remain stationary when the layer first experiences the impact. This causes the layer, and thus the rubber to push directly against the disk, providing even more burst resistance. If the impact came from the other side, the rubber would actually have less grip on the disk as it would be pushed away from it.

This is not to say that the rubber doesn't help at all if the impact were on the other side. It would, just not as much.

that is considering that the disk are slightly lose and free to wobble, which they usually aren't. i don't know for certain but i expect that both the sides to roughly offer the same burst resistance, if there is a difference, then it would not be profound.
(May. 18, 2019  6:18 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: that is considering that the disk are slightly lose and free to wobble, which they usually aren't. i don't know for certain but i expect that both the sides to roughly offer the same burst resistance, if there is a difference, then it would not be profound.

On a lot of GT layers the disk is pretty stable but capable of wobbling specifically towards the disk's tabs, which would "trigger" this effect from either side. That being said, I don't think the difference will be profound between either side mostly because the disk tab that would hit it has a smooth edge while being reliant on disk wobbling to work, making the contact with the burst stopper fairly ineffective even if it does come into contact. I think the rubber brake itself just isn't going to do much even if the disk is capable of wobbling enough, which it easily could.
Just realized that TT spelled “Judgment” wrong.
(May. 19, 2019  9:07 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Just realized that TT spelled “Judgment” wrong.

Oh my goodness I can't believe no one noticed that until now.
(May. 19, 2019  9:59 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  9:07 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Just realized that TT spelled “Judgment” wrong.

Oh my goodness I can't believe no one noticed that until now.

Actually they didn't. Judgment is the more common spelling, but judgement is also correct.
(May. 19, 2019  10:54 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  9:59 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Oh my goodness I can't believe no one noticed that until now.

Actually they didn't. Judgment is the more common spelling, but judgement is also correct.

Lol I thought judgement was the correct spelling.
Edit: judgement is the American spelling, judgment is british
Delta's bey will be dioboros.
P.s. first ever post!!!
(May. 20, 2019  5:08 AM)Pankake_Gamer! Wrote: Delta's bey will be dioboros.
P.s. first ever post!!!

1. Wrong thread.
2. We know that.
3. Welcome to WBO.
(May. 20, 2019  5:08 AM)Pankake_Gamer! Wrote: Delta's bey will be dioboros.
P.s. first ever post!!!

Welcome, wrong thread, and we know.
Oops. I sorry, just really excited about Joker.

Also, if JJ were to go against a left spin like Dread Bahamut, could it just become a right spin spin steal bey? Or will it work differently?
(May. 20, 2019  5:17 AM)Pankake_Gamer! Wrote: Oops. I sorry, just really excited about Joker.

Also, if JJ were to go against a left spin like Dread Bahamut, could it just become a right spin spin steal bey? Or will it work differently?
Maybe it will.
So basically any opposite spin battle results in spin steal, regardless of the rubber. The rubber just helps the bey with it spin steal better.
(May. 20, 2019  8:01 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: So basically any opposite spin battle results in spin steal, regardless of the rubber. The rubber just helps the bey with it spin steal better.

You are correct.
(May. 20, 2019  12:38 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  10:54 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Actually they didn't. Judgment is the more common spelling, but judgement is also correct.

It's the other way around but that's beyond the point.
Anyway, I'm really excited about Judgement Joker. It'll probably be my first GT bey.
(May. 20, 2019  12:38 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  10:54 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Actually they didn't. Judgment is the more common spelling, but judgement is also correct.

i live in london and i have never seen anyone spell 'judgment'
Any idea how wide trick is when it is flat?
(May. 21, 2019  10:45 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  12:38 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Lol I thought judgement was the correct spelling.

i live in london and i have never seen anyone spell 'judgment'

I live in America and I have never seen anyone spell Judgment. Not sure as to where Judgment actually originates
(May. 21, 2019  3:18 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  10:45 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i live in london and i have never seen anyone spell 'judgment'

I live in America and I have never seen anyone spell Judgment. Not sure as to where Judgment actually originates

Lol idk that’s what it said when I googled it so who knows
Who's the wise guy who decided to put a description on the Joker GT chip when it's NOT EVEN OUT YET
you forgot 12.

(May. 23, 2019  2:01 AM)Pankake_Gamer! Wrote: you forgot 12.

oops i quoted my post

also since joker has a burst RESISTOR, you could put a prime driver on it it could become impossible to burst, but with OP attacks.
(May. 23, 2019  2:01 AM)Pankake_Gamer! Wrote: also since joker has a burst RESISTOR, you could put a prime driver on it it could become impossible to burst, but with OP attacks.

I don't think the burst resistor will do all that much myself. Even then, a ' driver will help immensely.
Do we have a confirmed release date yet?