[Product]  B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬

Joker’s an attack Type right?
We’ll have reverse reboot in the form of Final Survive.
(May. 13, 2019  7:51 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Joker’s an attack Type right?
We’ll have reverse reboot in the form of Final Survive.

It sounds more like a Balance Type driver, I'd assume that's what a Burst Final Survive would be classified as given Zephyr and Trans.
If it is a balance type, then I think Tr means traction and the structure of the tip will be like a rubber Jog Ball (tip from MFB) or a rubber Needle.
Is the driver like final survive? "Tricks" you with one last bit of stamina?
(May. 13, 2019  7:50 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Is the driver like final survive? "Tricks" you with one last bit of stamina?

Doesn't look like it. But what it's supposed to be, hard to tell...
It looks like kill (or is it judgement???) Might have a little rubber That grips the prongs at the last click.
Yes, It seems to have a rubber grip on the last click. The text mentions the base has different properties on either side. One side has the rubber lock to help burst the other bey while another doesn’t. If the one without the rubber lock assist gets hit then this bey will burst however if the other side gets hit then this bey bursts the opponent. I guess it fits the gambler theme of the owner.
(May. 13, 2019  9:49 PM)Blader92 Wrote: Yes, It seems to have a rubber grip on the last click. The text mentions the base has different properties on either side. One side has the rubber lock to help burst the other bey while another doesn’t. If the one without the rubber lock assist gets hit then this bey will burst however if the other side gets hit then this bey bursts the opponent. I guess it fits the gambler theme of the owner.

If that somehow ends up working consistently that’ll be crazy jank.
Google Translate was able to pick up on something like the Trick Driver compressing during impact. I don't know if this means another Nothing Driver gimmick, with those tabs being exposed to the ground when it gets compressed. I think this will mostly bey a gimmicky Bey rather than an all-out competitive Bey.
Okay, so this layer has two different performance depending on which part it hit with opponent. It's not very clear but seems that its two sides have different burst resistance (very unclear on this point). One side has very good burst resistance and attack, with the rubber on it can increase the friction with opponent and thus burst opponent easily. However, the other side has very low burst resistance that the rubber on the layer would make it burst easily just like what we see on Wizard Fafnir.
Very unclear description. We have to wait for more information.

BTW, what type this Joker is in the very end?

Oops. It seems that there is a burst-stopper gimmick or something on one side. If you hit on the rubber on that side, the rubber will push a burst-stopper like things inside to catch the disc and increase burst resistance, while the other side doesn't has this gimmick so that it will burst easily due to the friction of rubber
It is described as "The Stringest" side and "The Weakest" side...
When the car is extended, it moves around, and when it shrinks, it lasts on the spot !! (google translation)

What it is saying is Trick is a driver that will outright change the way it performs every battle depending on what way the battle forces the driver’s position into.

There are two tabs located around it that extend thanks to centripetal force, allowing the driver to spring around and take the forms of Nothing and Reboot. However. When the tabs are retracted, so are the tabs at the bottom of the driver, and they latch onto the springy driver no matter which shape it has taken when it does, causing Trick to stop springing up and down and randomly cause surprising changes to each and every end of the battle.

In other words, Judgement Joker 10Turn Trick Zan is a randomiser bey, changing the way it performs every battle.
This bey is absolutely insane. I doubt it will even have a type.
(May. 14, 2019  7:15 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: In other words, Judgement Joker 10Turn Trick Zan is a randomiser bey, changing the way it performs every battle.
You meant JJ 00T T Zan , right?
(May. 14, 2019  1:51 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  7:15 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: In other words, Judgement Joker 10Turn Trick Zan is a randomiser bey, changing the way it performs every battle.
You meant JJ 00T T Zan , right?

JJ.00T.Tr斬, that's right. But the Bey itself is a quite real gamble, and basing on previous releases, the only grippy Chips they have released are Valkyrie and Dragon (cuz we can't really judge Fafnir yet due to lack of left spin Base variety), meaning that the teeth of Joker will have to be quite sturdy and relatively tight for it to be good out of the box.

I must admit that the gimmicks on this Layer is something new and experimental. A bit dismayed that it came with old 00 and Turn, so we really can't expect much from the stock combo due to proven scrape-fest by the Frame. The Driver also looks promising, and probably this will also be an Attack type due to its marketing as a Bey that can Burst opponents with its rubber parts.
Has it been confirmed to be a balance type? That's what I thought but I'm not positive...
Do they have an MSRP yet? I'm curious about that since the eBay pre-order prices seem like overkill. Apologies if it's been discussed and I missed it.
(May. 14, 2019  5:35 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Do they have an MSRP yet? I'm curious about that since the eBay pre-order prices seem like overkill. Apologies if it's been discussed and I missed it.

Yeah I think the prices on eBay right now are too high. I'm gonna wait until after it's release when it's $17.99 or so
I'm almost positive that the gimmick won't work because shadow orichalcum had a similar gimmick, but it still burst a lot. Unless the grippy thing is rubber and/or stays popped in after being struck, it probably won't work.
Maybe if one side bursts a bey and the other side might get burst then I can see why they said "1 hit k.o."
Yeah. Sorry. I meant to say that the defensive gimmick on the "stronger" side probably won't work.
Judgement Joker is owned by the clown looking guy. (I think his name is Jester?)
No, Delta does NOT own Grand Dragon obviously because of the episode and the news we got about his bey.
Yes, Longinus SHALL be returning, but, maybe not with Lui.
Bahamut is returning, but, maybe not with Boa.

Now we now 2 combos so far.
Zwei Longinus (zL)Dr.Sp
Judgement Joker (jJ) 00T.Trick

Just to clear things up.
A Balance type, odd. The whole 1HKO really made it seem like it would be attack. JV.00D.Qc' Zan might be a real problem