[Product]  B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬

(May. 01, 2019  1:39 AM)marutti Wrote: From trademark Kill Joker

Source?
I didn't see that coming. (don't kill me, p5 fans xD) In all seriousness, Kill Joker doesn't seem reasonable out of context. The Layer Base shows why it's called "Kill" through its performance, but it doesn't fit in with the Joker theme imo, unless it's a reference towards evil clowns. Maybe something along the lines of "Deck Joker" or "Trade Joker" could've been more appropriate and original, considering Killer Deathscyther is already a thing. Hey, at least Ace Joker is going to be a thing now xD
I think the GT chip of this bey has fairly strong teeth (I'm telling that because in the picture shown by angry face, we see the teeth barely moved). It could survive the the massive (?) recoil of the layer. Of course, it was against a defense bey, so, maybe it is the picture is insufficient to decide.
(May. 01, 2019  7:49 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I think the GT chip of this bey has fairly strong teeth (I'm telling that because in the picture shown by angry face, we see the teeth barely moved). It could survive the the massive (?) recoil of the layer. Of course, it was against a defense bey, so, maybe it is the picture is insufficient to decide.

It's also against stock Bushin Ashura, the weakest stock of the first three releases. The teeth barely moving is not surprising.
Regardless if this Joker was good or not these new beys would've won regardless, Takara Tomy and CoroCoro always makes sure the battles are in the new beyblades favour, except maybe Driger S.
In the opening only bladers that are shown for this first arc are Fumiya and Delta... so I guess that is going to be deltas beyblade... but Delta and Joker does not match because of a naming scheme... I think that this is deltas beyblade to be honest... It is all so weird... I kinda want this to be Deltas beyblade... Because delta is so cool... And joker sounds too cool to belong to that crappy designed character... Delta has that bed guy vibe... kinda like shu but I don't like shu and spriggan so I hope Delta will get some good development and spotlight... And awsome beyblade
(May. 01, 2019  8:42 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It's also against stock Bushin Ashura, the weakest stock of the first three releases. The teeth barely moving is not surprising.
I know that. But, if the red wings are rubber like we speculated, it is something to think about, because rubber heavily increases friction and and causes higher chance of bursting in same spin battles. Yet, this chip didn't even click once.
(May. 01, 2019  12:04 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 01, 2019  8:42 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It's also against stock Bushin Ashura, the weakest stock of the first three releases. The teeth barely moving is not surprising.
I know that. But, if the red wings are rubber like we speculated, it is something to think about, because rubber heavily increases friction and and causes higher chance of bursting in same spin battles. Yet, this chip didn't even click once.
Yes but Ashura has semi super small teeth which mean joker could still only have medium teeth.
(May. 01, 2019  12:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yes but Ashura has semi super small teeth which mean joker could still only have medium teeth.
Yes, but ashura has 7 of those small teeth though.........
(May. 01, 2019  12:22 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 01, 2019  12:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yes but Ashura has semi super small teeth which mean joker could still only have medium teeth.

seven short teeth that would easily skip when hit with a strong attack.
(May. 01, 2019  12:22 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
That does not change the fact that recoil would make them all move easily and since Ashura moves with ease the recoil is not powerful enough to make Joker click.
Am I the only one With Batman - Joker vibes here?
(May. 01, 2019  4:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Am I the only one With Batman - Joker vibes here?

nope that was my first thought  . alot of people went with p5 joker for reference.  but the first thing that crossed my mind was I'M BATMAN!! lol
Once when I was a kid i draw clown themed beyblade... It was was caled hell clown because it was at the era of metal saga and it had hell fusion wheel...  So this is very exciting for me lol hahaha

Getting sR vibes here. The Pink part is the rubber.. We'll see..
Hopefully, with the orientation of the possibly rubber parts, it will be another left spin. Other than that, I do pray that they come up with feasible parts even if it may break the generation meta like Garuda, Spriggan, etc
(May. 02, 2019  4:17 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hopefully, with the orientation of the possibly rubber parts, it will be another left spin. Other than that, I do pray that they come up with feasible parts even if it may break the generation meta like Garuda, Spriggan, etc

Just by watching the video you can tell it's right-spin as it slows down. It's not the first time rubber's been on a right-spin bey, since Fusion Hades from Metal Fight did a fairly good job due to its hard rubber and was nearly viable. Although not typical, it's proven itself to be workable before and pretty close to actually being good.

As long as the rubber's hard enough it shouldn't have too much to worry about. Don't discount it just yet because of its gimmick.
(May. 02, 2019  4:35 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 02, 2019  4:17 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hopefully, with the orientation of the possibly rubber parts, it will be another left spin. Other than that, I do pray that they come up with feasible parts even if it may break the generation meta like Garuda, Spriggan, etc

Just by watching the video you can tell it's right-spin as it slows down. It's not the first time rubber's been on a right-spin bey, since Fusion Hades from Metal Fight did a fairly good job due to its hard rubber and was nearly viable. Although not typical, it's proven itself to be workable before and pretty close to actually being good.

As long as the rubber's hard enough it shouldn't have too much to worry about. Don't discount it just yet because of its gimmick.

Yeah, the rubber could do one of three things: work to absorb impacts, increase Burst Attack to compliment the rough perimeter, or be the one thing that turns Kill Joker into an absolute joke.
(May. 01, 2019  9:07 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Regardless if this Joker was good or not these new beys would've won regardless, Takara Tomy and CoroCoro always makes sure the battles are in the new beyblades favour, except maybe Driger S.

This. A single battle uploaded by a company whose main goal is to sell you their product means nothing.
does this bey spin to the left or to the right? I watched the video but I cannot remember.
(May. 02, 2019  6:23 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: does this bey spin to the left or to the right? I watched the video but I cannot remember.

Kill Joker is a Right-Spin Bey.
(May. 02, 2019  7:35 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

If it has that unicycle driver, I will be so surprised!