[Product]  B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬

(May. 04, 2019  11:40 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(May. 04, 2019  7:05 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: WF is the proper abbreviation for Wizard Fafnir

You commented just to correct me for the "proper" abbreviation? I was simply following the abbreviation suggestion in another forum related to abbreviating the GT combos presumably to avoid having mixed up initials for same lettered Chips and/or Bases. Anyways, going back on topic, if this new base will have rubber, it better be a hard or tough one like rubber used on Sr, otherwise it'll chip off quite easily

WF is the official abbreviation.
I would personally like to see a unite' on this release.
(May. 06, 2019  8:00 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I would personally like to see a unite' on this release.
Judging by how imbalanced it was in the video, it’s safe to assume that it is not a rubber driver unless it is Keep.
(May. 06, 2019  8:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  8:00 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I would personally like to see a unite' on this release.
Judging by how imbalanced it was in the video, it’s safe to assume that it is not a rubber driver unless it is Keep.

We don't know if that is the stock combo though.

That will be really nice, but I highly doubt it will be. Based from the past GT releases, all seems to be new parts, from layer down to drivers. The chances will see prime versions of the drivers are through RBV but we'll see.
(May. 07, 2019  4:49 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  8:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Judging by how imbalanced it was in the video, it’s safe to assume that it is not a rubber driver unless it is Keep.

We don't know if that is the stock combo though.

its probably part of the video they shoot endorsing their new beys so it is most definitely the stock combo.
Kill is most likely going to be amazing for stationary attack. If it is rubber then it will have amazing grip attack against right spin and can equalize against left spin.

We will just have to see how Joker's teeth are. If it is made for extreme friction attack then I would assume they would be very good.

Joker might have a chance to surpass Valkyrie as the burst resistance chip.

or it has a dash variant driver to supplement burst resistance and Joker would be like dead Hades teeth wise.

We can't know this until we get our hands on it or at least learn what the stock combo is.
I have seen Beyblade burst GT last night and notice something. I don't know if it is just me but I got this strange feeling that Fumiya's sister is the owner of Kill Joker.

The color of her clothes - somewhat matches the color scheme of Kill Joker
The psycho smiley print on her Jacket- Joker?

Thinking she has an alter ego where is, she turns to a psychopath blader. Just a theory.
The booster kind of reminds me of dead hades, I hope it will be similar. It's advertised as a 1 hit K.O, so it should be lite dH.
(May. 08, 2019  2:46 AM)Isla Wrote: I have seen Beyblade burst GT last night and notice something. I don't know if it is just me but I got this strange feeling that Fumiya's sister is the owner of Kill Joker.

Thinking she has an alter ego where is, she turns to a psychopath blader. Just a theory.
That won’t work, unless she gets an alter ego (70% chance not happening).

Normal self won’t work.

Ichika
Joker 

See? Doesn’t match the naming system!
(May. 07, 2019  3:14 PM)MWF Wrote: Kill is most likely going to be amazing for stationary attack. If it is rubber then it will have amazing grip attack against right spin and can equalize against left spin.

We will just have to see how Joker's teeth are. If it is made for extreme friction attack then I would assume they would be very good.

Joker might have a chance to surpass Valkyrie as the burst resistance chip.

or it has a dash variant driver to supplement burst resistance and Joker would be like dead Hades teeth wise.

We can't know this until we get our hands on it or at least learn what the stock combo is.

I think that it most likely has a wacky set of teeth. Maybe something like the Singe Layer Spriggan's small, medium, large tooth order or even something like that mixed in with misaligned teeth like Ashura's.
(May. 08, 2019  2:50 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 08, 2019  2:46 AM)Isla Wrote: I have seen Beyblade burst GT last night and notice something. I don't know if it is just me but I got this strange feeling that Fumiya's sister is the owner of Kill Joker.

That won’t work, unless she gets an alter ego (70% chance not happening).

Normal self won’t work.

Ichika
Joker 

See? Doesn’t match the naming system!

I see you point, that is why I mentioned she probably has an alter ego

Ichika /Jika 

Jika - Joker (Joka as the jap pronounce it)

Just my theory bro, no need for further argument Smile
So no new disk, but at least we get nice parts. As for Tr, my bet is on Traction
Well, at least we're getting 00 again. I hope its weight is more consistent this time.
(May. 12, 2019  6:10 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Why not Trick?

What about trap?
(May. 12, 2019  6:48 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  6:10 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Why not Trick?

What about trap?

How about Terror
(May. 12, 2019  6:49 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: How about Terror

Doesn't really fit the base. What about Judgement would cause "terror"?
(May. 12, 2019  7:25 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  6:49 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: How about Terror

Doesn't really fit the base. What about Judgement would cause "terror"?

I don't think the Driver names were supposed to fit the Layer Base names, if they somehow do it's likely unintentional.
Trump? Would make sense given the Joker theme. Jokers are playing cards, trump refers to a suit of cards. Is plausible.

Trail? Sorta generic.

TROMBONE? Eh, probably not.
From Anime, Joker blader will be Joe Rurikawa who looks like clown. He is a gambler.
(May. 12, 2019  4:20 PM)CallMeBrando Wrote: https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...02496?s=19

Combo confirmed to be JJ.00T.Tr

Link's dead tho. User might've deleted it. If it is really the confirmed combo, just hope it wouldn't have the dreaded 00 weight discrepancy (tho I am quite sure it will due to carp TT quality control)
Let's try to focus on on what Tr could be