[Product]  B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′)

(Apr. 05, 2019  8:56 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Yeah, Quick' looks a lot like the original RF tip. Definitely gonna try and get Pegasus just for Quick'.

Orb Egis also has Quick', so that'll fill your Quick' needs.

3/8 pulls have rubber ' drivers (since Dead Hades has Jolt'), which alone makes it good for anyone who doesn't have access to them or provides backups to anyone that does have them. Out of the remainder, Friction, Eternal, and Absorb aren't too bad either.

Basically this random booster set has me really, really hyped up. Just about everything in it looks interesting in some way.
PEGASUS! when this booster comes out I am going to try to get pegasus.
Confirmed combos and stuff in this new image

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D37QaX9U8AAsIav.jpg

glad to see this RB is better than I thought.
[Image: D37alt1U0AEy7oG.jpg:large]
Cosmo Valkyrie. 11. Eternal Ten (Orange)
Bushin Dragon. 7. Friction Retsu (Blue + orange)
Slash Ashura. 5. Quest Zen (Purple)
Storm Pegasis. 10Glaive. Qc' (not sure if it has been confirmed to be Quick)
Orb Egis. 0Turn. Qc' (Red)
Vise Leopard. 1'Proof. Operate (Black)
Buster Xcalibur. Zenith. Absorb (White)
Dead Hades. 8'Expand. Xtreme' (Green)
I don't think Cosmo has rollers at all. By the looks of it, they look more like the pegs from the ring underneath. I think the LAD gimmick on Cosmo is more like the Polish Disc, it has a sooth ring underneath that allows it to spin just a bit longer when it's close to stopping. Also, no Jolt', but Xtreme'.
(Apr. 12, 2019  6:28 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I don't think Cosmo has rollers at all. By the looks of it, they look more like the pegs from the ring underneath. I think the LAD gimmick on Cosmo is more like the Polish Disc, it has a sooth ring underneath that allows it to spin just a bit longer when it's close to stopping. Also, no Jolt', but Xtreme'.

I think you're right on Cosmo. Kinda gives me a Jinnius vibe with its wispy-shaped edges tbh. Have to wonder if it'll actually hold up well or if the gaps between them are too wide. Feels like another very unsatisfying prize layer, except it at least has Valkyrie and Ten that make it less bad.

Xtreme' is arguably better than Jolt' though, so I consider it an upgrade. Either way this Dead Hades is a pretty great pull.
I wonder what Retzu, Ten & Zen are? Also is this new Cosmo bey gunna eventually be in the show? Im sure most will say no but TT wouldn't just release a new layer by itself. I know the driver might not be totally new (unless its special edition). Even with only 2 new parts, it could have a new owner? We've never had 2 different beys with the same 2nd name before.
(Apr. 12, 2019  8:49 AM)Dodgest Wrote: I wonder what Retzu, Ten & Zen are? Also is this new Cosmo bey gunna eventually be in the show? Im sure most will say no but TT wouldn't just release a new layer by itself. I know the driver might not be totally new (unless its special edition). Even with only 2 new parts, it could have a new owner? We've never had 2 different beys with the same 2nd name before.

Retsu, Ten, and Zen, are the GT layer weights released with Slash Valkyrie, Bushin Ashura, and Ace Dragon respectively.
No way! I can finally get X' without spending $60+ on it, as well as dH too! I'm so hyped!
that bushin dragon is the most beautiful thing! two quick' drivers (they are probably going to be top tier attack drivers) and xtreme'! this rb has got me hyped man
Well, there goes another bunch a cash. Now that it's revealed as X' instead of Jl', I absolutely want a confirmed one of these.
Cosmo looks awesome! I wish it had roller gimmicks but I guess they opted to have the usual Proof or Polish disk gimmick which is something I'm not overly excited for. Oh well I'll get it because it looks amazing, and it reminds me of Ragnaruk. I'll comment more on the rest once their parts are actually shown with their glorious recolours.
Xtreme’! It’s about time.
Xtreme' finally. This is probably the best Random booster ever.
Best random booster ever definitely buying this ASAP
Cosmo Valkyrie and the Master of Illusions: Merekat
(Apr. 13, 2019  1:04 AM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: Cosmo Valkyrie and the Master of Illusions: Merekat

What precisely do you mean by this?

Wait, aren't you the guy that kept coming up with random episode names and releases or something that never made any sense?
Where’s the Jl’?!???

Will Qc’ be better or X’?
So I'm gonna try to get Storm Pegasus, Orb Egis and Dead Hades
I need those rubber drivers
(Apr. 13, 2019  2:25 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Where’s the Jl’?!???

Will Qc’ be better or X’?

Jolt' was supposed to come with Dead Hades, but it turns out we were all wrong and it's actually the better Xtreme' driver instead. Even Vocarevo Project was wrong.

As to whether Quick' or Xtreme' is better, nobody knows because it hasn't been released yet. We can't say how good unreleased parts are outside of looking at their design, and that's just hard to tell from here without knowing how soft its rubber is and how wide it is.
Notice that theres a pic in the corner (left page) where we get (other release) a gold Ace layer, black metal weight & dark blue DS'. I wonder if thats it or what the chip would be. I still wonder who Cosmo V's owner will be. An what are the japanese symbols are after the drivers.
(Apr. 13, 2019  7:56 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Notice that theres a pic in the corner (left page) where we get (other release) a gold Ace layer, black metal weight & dark blue DS'. I wonder if thats it or what the chip would be. I still wonder who Cosmo V's owner will be. An what are the japanese symbols are after the drivers.

The Japanese symbols after the Drivers are the Weights(the things that were mistakenly called Gachi chips before their official name was revealed). And CV doesn't have an owner. The Blader that was featured on the leaked RB box was Ginka Hagane, Pegasus' owner.
(Apr. 13, 2019  1:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2019  1:04 AM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: Cosmo Valkyrie and the Master of Illusions: Merekat

What precisely do you mean by this?

Wait, aren't you the guy that kept coming up with random episode names and releases or something that never made any sense?

I keep coming up with ideas of Beys, Movies, and Anime episodes.