[Product]  B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′)

The assumptions made by boltoms is next level

(and why he has to include T series and India?)
(Mar. 03, 2019  1:53 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  1:22 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: The first random booster of every season is usually one of the best. In the cR RB, people thought it was amazing because it had the three newest releases and some of the best Beyblades from God.

That is probably due to the fact that the new releases are always included in it.
Makes sense. By the way I feel it's same with last random booster as well (G2, bL, RBV14). 
(Mar. 03, 2019  1:42 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: What us Qc? I have been searching but haven't found anything.
Quick'. That's what everyone is saying. 

As it has a Dash Version already. I wonder there will be a normal Quick driver. If yes. Why a Dash so fast? Is it so good people might want a better version of it already.
I’m not too familiar with the product realease schedule this time around, but my theory is that it could be Slash Valkyrie’s new driver. Think about it. If it is released before or at the same time as this random booster, it would make sense that they would re-use that part on a Pegasus beyblade, given the fact that they’ve both had a history of rubber performance tips.
Actually, I just realized something. Quick might be a short Xtreme driver, which explains why Pegasus has the Dash variant. Because it replicates 100RF
I haven’t been this excited for about a beyblade release in a long time can’t wait to see how TT handles mfb remakes
So that twitter user was using a HongKong Beyblade Association screen tag to give information?
All I want that person to do is snap a brighter quality picture.
Quick question, are these recolors of the originals? If so, does that mean most of these will be released (in their original colors) before this set comes out?
(Mar. 03, 2019  3:54 PM)Crumok Wrote: Quick question, are these recolors of the originals? If so, does that mean most of these will be released (in their original colors) before this set comes out?

Random Boosters usually have one prize bey and another nostalgia bey that were previously unreleased. Going by that trend, this should be the case for RB15.

The prize bey (Cosmic Valkyrie?) and nostalgia bey (Storm Pegasus) should be the unreleased beys, while all others should have been released in prior products.
(Mar. 03, 2019  3:54 PM)Crumok Wrote: Quick question, are these recolors of the originals? If so, does that mean most of these will be released (in their original colors) before this set comes out?

Yes, they are recolors, but with different layer combinations and part combinations.

(Mar. 03, 2019  4:03 PM)KingSpin Wrote:

Random Boosters usually have one prize bey and another nostalgia bey that were previously unreleased. Going by that trend, this should be the case for RB15.

The prize bey (Cosmic Valkyrie?) and nostalgia bey (Storm Pegasus) should be the unreleased beys, while all others should have been released in prior products.

The thing with Cosmo Valkyrie is that the centerpiece is from Slash Valkyrie, but the outer part (Cosmo) is new.
*fangirls* EEEE THERE BRINGING BACK STORM PEGASUS
I am definitely getting this full set. So many new parts and next gen beys! Smile

(Mar. 02, 2019  3:25 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: My mind is BLOWN. I have no idea how they're bringing back MFB. We were wrong, it's Cosmo Valkyrie instead of Slash Valkyrie. I'm hyped for the Orb Egis, Dead Hades, Buster Xcalibur, and Vise Leopard recolors. Also, we have Quest, Eternal, AND Dimension. The only thing that doesn't make sense is..........what's the prize Bey? I'm inclined to think that it's Valkyrie, but 11 and Eternal? I think this Valkyrie was meant to be a balance type, but 11 and Eternal just make no sense. THIS IS SWEET THOUGH!

Valt’s actual bey is slash valkrie. The inner and outer wheels are exchangeable.
The other gt beys are bushin dragon and slash asura, which aren’t the anime combos either. The official anime combos are bushin asura, slash valkrie, and ace/rock/gran dragon according to leaks.
This might be unknown information, but is the outside of Pegasus actually made of metal? Because if it is, I feel like this would damage anything it fought.
(Mar. 04, 2019  1:46 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: This might be unknown information, but is the outside of Pegasus actually made of metal? Because if it is, I feel like this would damage anything it fought.

Yeah it’ll probably just be shiny plastic so as not to damage other beys.
The new series begins! ベイブレードバーストGTガチ

Layer is split into three layers: the main part "Base", the metal weight "Weight" and the associated toothed part "Gachinko Chip"

B-133 Gyro Starter: Ace / Rock / Gran Dragon エース/ロック/グランドラゴン with new transmitter
Attached to three Layer Base, can change to attack, long-lasting, defensive protagonist

B-134 Attack Gyro Booster: Slash Valkyrie スラッシュヴァルキリー
B-135 Defensive Gyro Booster: Bushin Asura ブシンアシュラ
Looks like this is our long awaited Triple Layer system ehhhh ehhhh?
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:09 AM)renidage Wrote: The new series begins! ベイブレードバーストGTガチ

Layer is split into three layers: the main part "Base", the metal weight "Weight" and the associated toothed part "Gachinko Chip"

B-133 Gyro Starter: Ace / Rock / Gran Dragon エース/ロック/グランドラゴン with new transmitter
Attached to three Layer Base, can change to attack, long-lasting, defensive protagonist

That's just the translation from Vocaproject site  http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:28 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:09 AM)renidage Wrote: The new series begins! ベイブレードバーストGTガチ

That's just the translation from Vocaproject site  http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com

It's interesting to note that Slash Valkyrie is getting it's own release, with this RB15's prize bey having the same part (Valkyrie on Cosmo Valkyrie). This means that the prize bey's layer is not entirely unreleased.

On a side note, it looks like somebody didn't give credit. Ironic, isn't it?
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:17 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Looks like this is our long awaited Triple Layer system ehhhh ehhhh?

What a genius. I can't believe no one has said this until now xD
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:36 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:28 AM)originalzankye Wrote: That's just the translation from Vocaproject site  http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com

It's interesting to note that Slash Valkyrie is getting it's own release, with this RB15's prize bey having the same part (Valkyrie on Cosmo Valkyrie). This means that the prize bey's layer is not entirely unreleased.

It’s the same as 11 or Ds being rereleased on a prize bey. Take Vice Leopard for example. People shouldn’t be getting that upset when they see Cosmo Valkyrie.
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:55 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: It’s the same as 11 or Ds being rereleased on a prize bey. Take Vice Leopard for example. People shouldn’t be getting that upset when they see Cosmo Valkyrie.

Yeah, I understand. Just wanted to point out the shift in Random Booster dynamics - we will not be seeing entirely new (unreleased) layers any more due to layers being a 3-part-system now.

This could mean future Random Boosters will have more re-released parts. (Not necessarily less unreleased parts though)
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:55 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:36 AM)KingSpin Wrote: It's interesting to note that Slash Valkyrie is getting it's own release, with this RB15's prize bey having the same part (Valkyrie on Cosmo Valkyrie). This means that the prize bey's layer is not entirely unreleased.

It’s the same as 11 or Ds being rereleased on a prize bey. Take Vice Leopard for example. People shouldn’t be getting that upset when they see Cosmo Valkyrie.

I think people are more used to original motifs for the prizes, at least since we already have a new Valkyrie chip in a regular booster (at least I think). It would almost be like having Emperor Forneus be the RBV prize layer right after Forneus' booster release. It would only stay traditional to the regular RBV format if Valkyrie was never released for Gachi and this was the first time we got it's chip.
I still have the fusion wheel from the original storm pegasus Hasbro set. The blue one.
When the name cosmo Valkyrie was confirmed for the RBV15? As long as we know, it may be the new trident and would make a lot more sense. Another theory could be that Valt and Toko share the same avatar but with Valt being attack oriented and Toko being stamina oriented. I mean, there must be a solid explanation for throwing a Valkyrie as a prize bey without Valt being the owner, I highly doubt creators will leave this unexplained as the did with kerbeus owner change.
Dahh, it’s rewind time.

I wonder if Quick is the exact shape of Rubber flat don’t you think?
Like, Storm Pegasus.10G.Qc’ should have to completely replicate Storm Pegasus 105RF somehow.
Well if the prize is cosmic Valkyrie it seems like it is another random combo.

Cosmic looks defensive and Valkyrie is usually blue.

I think that Storm Pegasus is the "prize" and this random booster is just a way to introduce parts.
B-140 C Cosmo      V Valkyrie 武神 11_ 11 Et Eternal 永恆
B-140 SP Storm Pegasis 烈風天馬|暴風天馬 10G 10 Glaive 雙槍|寬劍 Qc′ Quick′
B-140 B Bushin D Dragon 7_ 7 Fr Friction
B-140 S Slash A Asura 1_ 1 Qs Quest 探索
B-140 oE Orb Egis 寶石天盾 0T 0 Turn Qc′ Quick′
B-140 dH Dead Hades 死亡冥帝 8′R 8′ Reach Jl′ Jolt′ 激震
B-140 bX Buster Xcalibur 破壞聖劍|爆發神劍 Z Zenith Ab Absorb
B-140 vL Vise Leopard 猛噬獵豹 1′P 1′ Proof Op Operate
Copied from VOcareproject