[Product]  B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′)

(Apr. 29, 2019  4:01 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I was unaware that people disliked the yellow underside of Achilles, I myself thought it looked fine, it's cool that it was semi translucent so we could see the mechanism.

As for the yellow underside here, it looks alright, I have nothing against it, but I have to wait till I get mine and see it IRL.

It's one of those things I remember from the original Cho-Z Achilles thread and just pray that I remembered it correctly. I think it may have been more applicable to the black version, but I definitely remember a complaint about it in the original red too.
(Apr. 28, 2019  10:41 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2019  10:14 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: It's been over 3 years and 4 months since we've had a random booster that shows no owner for the prize bey.

Driger F?
Drigger F does not count as the prize bey.
I didn't know there would be a gold Cosmo bey until Fri night. I bought my gold one online.. cost over 100 but worth the money. I wonder how fast the CP silver ring lasts before getting chipped¿
(Apr. 29, 2019  7:05 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Drigger F does not count as the prize bey.

Why not? It was labelled as such on the box and was the only bey in the booster with a new part, technically 2 because of the at the time unusable Zan weight. Even Vocarevo Project has it labelled as the prize bey.
(Apr. 29, 2019  12:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2019  7:05 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Drigger F does not count as the prize bey.

Why not? It was labelled as such on the box and was the only bey in the booster with a new part, technically 2 because of the at the time unusable Zan weight. Even Vocarevo Project has it labelled as the prize bey.

My bad, but still I don't really count it as a prize bey, but I guess it is officially the prize bey
(Apr. 30, 2019  1:48 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2019  12:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Why not? It was labelled as such on the box and was the only bey in the booster with a new part, technically 2 because of the at the time unusable Zan weight. Even Vocarevo Project has it labelled as the prize bey.

My bad, but still I don't really count it as a prize bey, but I guess it is officially the prize bey

We call them PRIZE bey, but technically they are officially called RARE beys. For example, in this RB, Cosmo Valkyrie is Rare1, and Storm Pegasis is called Rare2. And for RB14, Driger F is the only Rare bey and it has character on the box. So if you ask whether the prize bey's onwer is on the box, it depends on how you define "PRIZE". However, both RB14 and RB15 has the Rare Bey's onwer on the box (although Pegasis is the Rare2 instead of Rare1).
Is the Qc’ better than Xtreme’ overall? I know that the two drivers are almost identical in performance, but Qc’ is much more easier to control compared to X’.
Just bought 16 boosters in Taipei, Taiwan. Got three Cosmos and three Pegasus(pegasi?) from the batch.

Initial thoughts:
Cosmo - the underside is really round and smooth, but it doesn’t matter when you use an actual disk/frame on it. With a competitive disk/frame, the underside will probably never contact the stadium. They used 11 with the combo as it’s diameter is very small and would not contact the stadium. The round parts seem to act as good contact points, which will cause a lot of recoil and make it good for attack.

Pegasus - Pretty hefty for a remake, but it has only three medium teeth. Probably compulsory to use a dash driver with it, which is quite a pity as I think it may make a good stamina layer due to its roundness. It’s edges aren’t really too aggressive, which might help to prevent self bursts, but lowering recoil attack potential.

Quick’ - Seems to be a decent Xtreme replacement. It doesn’t use the soft rubber like X’, so it should perform very similay to X, except without the soft rubber speed.

Disclaimer : I’m currently overseas without a stadium and launchers, so these are all speculation from what I can see close up.
(Apr. 30, 2019  8:09 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Is the Qc’ better than Xtreme’ overall? I know that the two drivers are almost identical in performance, but Qc’ is much more easier to control compared to X’.

imo its a lot better an has a bit of LAD look at zankye's latest vid storm pegasus had LAD
(Apr. 30, 2019  5:30 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2019  8:09 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Is the Qc’ better than Xtreme’ overall? I know that the two drivers are almost identical in performance, but Qc’ is much more easier to control compared to X’.

imo its a lot better an has a bit of LAD look at zankye's latest vid storm pegasus had LAD

but SP did also have 10G on it so that may of played a factor
(Apr. 30, 2019  6:11 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2019  5:30 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: imo its a lot better an has a bit of LAD look at zankye's latest vid storm pegasus had LAD

but SP did also have 10G on it so that may of played a factor

This is a good point. You need to take all the parts into consideration regarding LAD and such.
My friend and I got our full Rb 15, Qc' seems to be faster than X', and does not settle as fast. (Tested both on SP.10G.)
(May. 05, 2019  7:35 PM)K1D Wrote: My friend and I got our full Rb 15, Qc' seems to be faster than X', and does not settle as fast. (Tested both on SP.10G.)

Not to mention slower wear out rate for Qc' compared to X'. It also has roughly same if not better stamina as Hn'
(May. 05, 2019  10:45 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(May. 05, 2019  7:35 PM)K1D Wrote: My friend and I got our full Rb 15, Qc' seems to be faster than X', and does not settle as fast. (Tested both on SP.10G.)

Not to mention slower wear out rate for Qc' compared to X'. It also has roughly same if not better stamina as Hn'

I broke in my Qc' and X' (40 launches) on gV.6V, and it's sad to see how fast X' wears down, it got two-ish circles around the ridge before beginning to settle, Qc' got 8+ laps around the ridge. Qc' may become the best rubber ' driver

PSA: Don't battle SP, it begins to chip insanely fast, the faux metal wheel is also painted, & the paint scratches off after 10 battles
(May. 06, 2019  2:57 AM)K1D Wrote:
(May. 05, 2019  10:45 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Not to mention slower wear out rate for Qc' compared to X'. It also has roughly same if not better stamina as Hn'

I broke in my Qc' and X' (40 launches) on gV.6V, and it's sad to see how fast X' wears down, it got two-ish circles around the ridge before beginning to settle, Qc' got 8+ laps around the ridge. Qc' may become the best rubber ' driver

PSA: Don't battle SP, it begins to chip insanely fast, the faux metal wheel is also painted, & the paint scratches off after 10 battles

Thanks for the heads-up for SP hahaha was about to attempt battling every single competitive combo with it quite recently
https://twitter.com/masterblader_h/statu...20064?s=21
It says that the shape of Burst version Storm Pegasis is actually the original design. The Storm wheel we got in Metal series was actually weakened by making it rounder and less recoiled to avoid OP problem.
Any idea where to buy the booster? Which online shop or good ebay seller has it available? Ever-wish has it listed but you can't buy it
(May. 07, 2019  1:34 AM)Guthwullf Wrote: Any idea where to buy the booster? Which online shop or good ebay seller has it available? Ever-wish has it listed but you can't buy it

The boosters are around 15 bucks currently on each. A set could be sold for a $100.
(May. 07, 2019  1:34 AM)Guthwullf Wrote: Any idea where to buy the booster? Which online shop or good ebay seller has it available? Ever-wish has it listed but you can't buy it

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...nav=SEARCH
The metal on my SP cracked somehow, if someone could tell me how to post an image i will

Edit: link: http://imgur.com/a/cGw1fqw
Has anyone else had a Friction that was loose on the bottom? I can rotate the POM/rubber piece a little bit in its housing, and I'm wondering if I just got unlucky or if it's a thing with all of them.

I also noticed that my purple Asura is a lot stronger than the original green one and want to know if it seems that way to anyone else too.

I'm also gonna say that the little plastic piece they used with Quest gives me hope that they might just be able to include Bearing in a random booster, as long as they do the same thing.
(May. 08, 2019  4:54 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Has anyone else had a Friction that was loose on the bottom? I can rotate the POM/rubber piece a little bit in its housing, and I'm wondering if I just got unlucky or if it's a thing with all of them.

I also noticed that my purple Asura is a lot stronger than the original green one and want to know if it seems that way to anyone else too.

I'm also gonna say that the little plastic piece they used with Quest gives me hope that they might just be able to include Bearing in a random booster, as long as they do the same thing.
For you first question, yes friction is supposed to rotate slightly mine does as well.