[Product]  B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw 烈

Those teeth are CRAZY big, and they are weird. That disk is insanely heavy too. The driver is basically a Springy flat, and unfortunately I'm not big on these impractical Nothing breaker type ideas. The spring tension is cool though.
https://youtu.be/AyxMGPm-xqc
Unboxing

The Power Driver is a meh driver, but it's still okay.
JESUS CHRIST

When I heard only two teeth, I thought it would be two normal Valkyrie teeth and empty space. NOT THAT

I wonder how effective they'll be...

Also, really happy about Slash. Dubious about that guy's launch though, he didn't activate Cho-Z Achilles' gimmick
Power seems to spring on the same spring that governs bursting. It looks like the weight of the beyblade will improve the burst resistance by giving the spring less space to compress, making it tighter.

we would need testing once someone here gets it.
If the driver has a weak spring, I can foresee it insta-bursting against opponents.
Edit: I posted in wrong thread. I'm sorry.
(Mar. 14, 2019  5:19 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: JESUS CHRIST

When I heard only two teeth, I thought it would be two normal Valkyrie teeth and empty space. NOT THAT

Also, really happy about Slash. Dubious about that guy's launch though, he didn't activate Cho-Z Achilles' gimmick

He probably did, but it got the wings pushed it.
(Mar. 14, 2019  7:32 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  5:19 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: JESUS CHRIST

He probably did, but it got the wings pushed it.

This ain't the anime. Those wings are so tiny they're almost impossible to push in with another Beyblade in battle
(Mar. 14, 2019  7:36 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  7:32 PM)g2_ Wrote: He probably did, but it got the wings pushed it.

This ain't the anime. Those wings are so tiny they're almost impossible to push in with another Beyblade in battle
Yeah but not by hitting the wings, he hit the bey and the recoil got the burst stoppers, with bearing it happens almost constantly.
(Mar. 14, 2019  7:36 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  7:32 PM)g2_ Wrote: He probably did, but it got the wings pushed it.

It's possible to hit the layer so hard that the disk prongs undo the Burst Stoppers.
(Mar. 14, 2019  7:39 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  7:36 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: This ain't the anime. Those wings are so tiny they're almost impossible to push in with another Beyblade in battle

It's possible to hit the layer so hard that the disk prongs undo the Burst Stoppers.

Exactly, it was probably the case since that guy launches insanely hard.
Wow I might pick up this bey just for the driver, so cool.
(Mar. 14, 2019  6:10 PM)Ganjulus.34M.L Wrote: And here. We. GO!

[Image: 4904810123804_4c6d8814c9cd42e58dea0b2235c83b82.jpg]

Takara Tomy Mall page for "B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw Retsu"

It seem the Gachi chip lines up mostly with the wings of the layer but i wonder if it is going to be of balance since there is more weight to one side?
Looking at the video, Power, in theory, should be an impressive driver. The weight of the bey would push on the spring, giving it more tension, thus making the spring temporarily firmer, making it harder for to skip teeth.

Yet again, why did they need to go with a Jaggy tip? ;-;
(Mar. 14, 2019  10:53 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Looking at the video, Power, in theory, should be an impressive driver. The weight of the bey would push on the spring, giving it more tension, thus making the spring temporarily firmer, making it harder for to skip teeth.

Probably just an excuse for TT to release another Valkyrie (or another Driver) made of rubber later on (e.g. Rb > Ul and Vl > Ev).
(Mar. 14, 2019  10:53 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Looking at the video, Power, in theory, should be an impressive driver. The weight of the bey would push on the spring, giving it more tension, thus making the spring temporarily firmer, making it harder for to skip teeth.

People said that same "the weight will push down on it" thing with Nothing as well, and then renewed it with Absorb. I don't think beys will ever get heavy enough to push down on drivers quite that significantly, and this one certainly isn't close to doing so.

It's a neat gimmick, but it's really not all that impressive when you look at the raw facts since the actual tip is just too weak to be useful.
Man I feel a bit anxious over the thought of possible Garuda styled base paired with Valkyrie's buck teeth.
(Mar. 15, 2019  9:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Man I feel a bit anxious over the thought of possible Garuda styled base paired with Valkyrie's buck teeth.

Yeah I could be a potential stamina combo but at the same token I hope not. Even then, Valkyrie has less teeth so I’m guessing this is TT’s on balancing GT Beys
Not sure if this has been mentioned but I thought it was interesting. So the power driver's tip shares the same spring as the part that locks on to the layer. So the "power" comes from when the tip goes up, the driver's spring power gets stronger essentially become a dash driver
I really like how Power’s gimmick actually sometimes works, so you don’t know when Valkyrie will burst. Honestly, this is probably the exact opposite of the Cho-Z gimmicks, which many people thought ruined the idea of Beyblade “Burst” because they did not burst. I truly think this is a genius move on TT’s part and was extremely well executed, even if the driver itself is not the best.
is there any possible combos to increase the tightness of valkyries teeth?
(Mar. 16, 2019  6:59 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: is there any possible combos to increase the tightness of valkyries teeth?

Dash drivers