[Product]  B-132 Random Booster Vol. 14

(Feb. 07, 2019  2:19 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I would take out the second Br or X' just to keep Operate. I know it sucks but we are just now getting a new color. Maybe switch them both out and put in Hn'. I would definitely love this hypothetical RBV as is though

What’s the color and how do you know?
My hypothetical Booster would have:
01. Insert Prize Bey Here
02. Crash Ragnaruk 8’ Operate
03. Hell Salamander 1’Reach Zeta’
04. Dragoon F 00 Orbit
05. Twin Nemesis 5Proof Eternal
06. Buster Xcalibur 2Lift Blow’
07. Vice Leopard 10Expand Volcanic
08. Orb Egis 13Turn Absorb
(Feb. 07, 2019  4:09 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: My hypothetical Booster would have:
01. Insert Prize Bey Here
02. Crash Ragnaruk 8’ Operate
03. Hell Salamander 1’Reach Zeta’
04. Dragoon F 00 Orbit
05. Twin Nemesis 5Proof Eternal
06. Buster Xcalibur 2Lift Blow’
07. Vice Leopard 10Expand Volcanic
08. Orb Egis 13Turn Absorb

That actually seems practical
For this booster I thought it would be cool for them to bring back really old parts because I got into the series pretty late. I keep thinking they’re setting up to do this, with Heavy and Gravity in the Hades booster and Survive in the Knight booster and now Press in this booster, but it never seems to be consistent.
(Feb. 07, 2019  4:17 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: For this booster I thought it would be cool for them to bring back really old parts because I got into the series pretty late. I keep thinking they’re setting up to do this, with Heavy and Gravity in the Hades booster and Survive in the Knight booster and now Press in this booster, but it never seems to be consistent.
To add to this list of older parts: Crash Ragnaruk's booster had Lost Longinus, and Vice Leopard's booster has Yielding and Defense. Go slightly further back to Beat Kukulcan's random booster and you'll find Valkyrie, Gigant Gaia, Edge, Defense, and Zephyr as the last of the God boosters.

Heavy and Gravity likely were put into even out the weights, given that they came on Hell Salamander and Archer Hercules, both heavy Super-Z layers. The only other Super-Z layer in that set was Dead Hades on the lightweight 11 disk with Turn, evening out its weight that way. This booster also had Yielding, another old and difficult to find part.

Honestly, it feels like they just like giving out at least 1 old driver per set (barring cR's set thus far), and it's just generally kind of neat to see those old parts still being made.
(Feb. 07, 2019  3:07 AM)BR2019 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2019  7:18 PM)MagixG Wrote: Bruh what was that?

That was me doing what the moderator " Jinbee " does when he thinks a post needs to be closed cause it has now become un necessary..

In the words of the Mod Lord Jinbee..

"ill be closing this thread now."

Driger F and Black Sprig Req and Black Leg Sprig gonna be lit tho

Oh riight. Yeah, Jinbee does do that. I would know because my thread was closed like that
(Feb. 07, 2019  5:28 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2019  3:07 AM)BR2019 Wrote: That was me doing what the moderator " Jinbee " does when he thinks a post needs to be closed cause it has now become un necessary..

Oh riight. Yeah, Jinbee does do that. I would know because my thread was closed like that

Hm, I wonder why your thread was closed...
Oh! It was because there was already a Cho-Z Valkyrie thread :0
Crazy right?
(Feb. 07, 2019  3:07 AM)BR2019 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2019  7:18 PM)MagixG Wrote: Bruh what was that?

That was me doing what the moderator " Jinbee " does when he thinks a post needs to be closed cause it has now become un necessary..

Fear not my friend, I will not be closing threads that have an actual purpose right now like this one.

Anyway, looking at this RBV selection again, I've warmed up to it more, and I hope the driver recolours are even more impressive, perhaps add some unique colours and make them as impressive as these recolours.
^JInbee is a total SAVAGE^
I think that giving people more acsess to dash drivers is only a good thing. Does not matter that it is blow dash.
(Feb. 07, 2019  11:20 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I think that giving people more acsess to dash drivers is only a good thing. Does not matter that it is blow dash.

I totally agree, it will encourage people to buy more and besides, these beys are not getting any easier to burst anyways.
(Feb. 07, 2019  8:03 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2019  5:28 PM)MagixG Wrote: Oh riight. Yeah, Jinbee does do that. I would know because my thread was closed like that

Hm, I wonder why your thread was closed...
Oh! It was because there was already a Cho-Z Valkyrie thread :0
Crazy right?

So, I get that but I was just saying that that was also what was said when my thread was closed.
We Should Get Details about everything by 14th

Just Kidding, CoroCoro March Edition Should have New logo and teasers as well
Beyblade (Generation IV) BL-RB-01 Random Booster Vol. 1 Deathscizer Knife Accel

ベイブレード(世代IV)BL-RB-01 ランダムブースター 1巻: デスサイザー  ナイフ  アクセル
(Feb. 08, 2019  12:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2019  11:20 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I think that giving people more acsess to dash drivers is only a good thing. Does not matter that it is blow dash.

I totally agree, it will encourage people to buy more and besides, these beys are not getting any easier to burst anyways.

If the upcoming Layer System will get heavier and heavier, it'll take more brute force to actually Burst those. But yeah, more Dash/Prime Drivers = more potential for Attack-based combos
(Feb. 08, 2019  11:12 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: Beyblade (Generation IV) BL-RB-01 Random Booster Vol. 1 Deathscizer Knife Accel

What does this mean?
(Feb. 08, 2019  11:12 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: Beyblade (Generation IV) BL-RB-01 Random Booster Vol. 1 Deathscizer Knife Accel

You mean the first Deathscyther layer... right? My inner Deathscyther fan is awakening... again xD

Also, a new disc (from what I can tell) sounds cool.
(Feb. 09, 2019  6:41 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:

What does this mean?
Wait? This means that this isnt burst anymore. This is a new series, based on burst. Gen 4 would not fit burst since burst is already at 4 seasons of beys. Overall in beyblade there were plastics, metal, and burst.
(Feb. 09, 2019  10:29 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2019  6:41 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: What does this mean?
Wait? This means that this isnt burst anymore. This is a new series, based on burst. Gen 4 would not fit burst since burst is already at 4 seasons of beys. Overall in beyblade there were plastics, metal, and burst.

Are they going to classic series
Yeah, it could mean Generation 4, as in: Plastics (gen 1), MFB (gen 2), Burst (gen 3), new gen (gen 4).

Interesting...
Or maybe it’ll be like what they did with Zero-G in MFB and basically make a whole new system
We Are going out of topic guys, better stick to the topic

Corocoro is coming out next week
So, I think I'm just going to wait a bit until this random booster becomes cheaper, and maybe I'll get guaranteed Left Apollos and Right Artemis, because those two are the only pulls that really interest me.
I'm in it for all of it. wV is maybe the only one I'm not all that interested in, since I already have a gold wV. I still have to wonder if it has some sort of subtle difference like Sr.
(Feb. 09, 2019  6:17 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'm in it for all of it. wV is maybe the only one I'm not all that interested in, since I already have a gold wV. I still have to wonder if it has some sort of subtle difference like Sr.

Yeah, I already have that longinus and legend spriggan