[Product]  B-132 Random Booster Vol. 14

Man, I can't wait to see Draciel Fortress & Driger Fang in burst version to that set & I wonder what move those two will show the bladers in the whole planet to see.
(Dec. 17, 2018  7:59 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Crash Ragnaruk (No recolors up to this point

This isn't true. There's a white Crash Ragnaruk in the Cho-Z Customize Set that comes with 5Cross Volcanic'. Not denying that cR needs more love though, because it really does.

Emperor Forneus has been stealing way too many random booster spots as of late and really needs to take a break. Instead, I'd like to see something we haven't seen for a little bit like Vice Leopard, Buster Xcaliber, and Geist Fafnir. None of them have really been seen since their original release, with the slight exception of Buster Xcaliber which has a known rerelease in the upcoming RLC 11. Add Crash Ragnaruk in dire need of more colors into the mix along with Draciel F and Driger F, and you've only got 2 slots left to fill from there.

My big concern is that we're gonna see a whole lot of 11, 12, or 13 to try and even out the weights between beys due to the large weight difference between the Super-Z beys and the plastic gen remakes. I'd hate for the terrible disk composition of Random Booster 13 to be repeated again, but the pattern of weighing down lighter layers with heavier disks and pairing heavy layers with lightweight disks is holding pretty well throughout the line of Super-Z random boosters thus far, and I fear an equally bad disk composition to RB13 unless there are enough God layers or lightweight Super-Z layers like Achilles in this booster somewhere to let some better disks show up.
(Dec. 19, 2018  3:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  7:59 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Crash Ragnaruk (No recolors up to this point

This isn't true. There's a white Crash Ragnaruk in the Cho-Z Customize Set that comes with 5Cross Volcanic'. Not denying that cR needs more love though, because it really does.

Emperor Forneus has been stealing way too many random booster spots as of late and really needs to take a break. Instead, I'd like to see something we haven't seen for a little bit like Vice Leopard, Buster Xcaliber, and Geist Fafnir. None of them have really been seen since their original release, with the slight exception of Buster Xcaliber which has a known rerelease in the upcoming RLC 11. Add Crash Ragnaruk in dire need of more colors into the mix along with Draciel F and Driger F, and you've only got 2 slots left to fill from there.

My big concern is that we're gonna see a whole lot of 11, 12, or 13 to try and even out the weights between beys due to the large weight difference between the Super-Z beys and the plastic gen remakes. I'd hate for the terrible disk composition of Random Booster 13 to be repeated again, but the pattern of weighing down lighter layers with heavier disks and pairing heavy layers with lightweight disks is holding pretty well throughout the line of Super-Z random boosters thus far, and I fear an equally bad disk composition to RB13 unless there are enough God layers or lightweight Super-Z layers like Achilles in this booster somewhere to let some better disks show up.
i did not remember the white cR, sorry
(Dec. 19, 2018  3:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

To be fair though, if we're basing the combos off the leaked images, I think 0, 10, and 7 may probably still appear on this set since there are Draciel F, Driger F, and Holy Knight gV which are quite light Layers in contrast with the dark lS, gold wV, red bL, red zA, and black Sr.

With those other ChouZ Layers, I don't doubt they'll come with the possibility of 11/12/13 or even lighter Forge Disks like (hopefully) Outer, Ring, Infinity, etc.

Nevertheless, I think and pray this is still a good set for collectors and/or competitive Bladers hoping to get good parts (if TT still tries to add more Prime/Dash Drivers and/or Core Disks)
(Dec. 27, 2018  4:02 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: To be fair though, if we're basing the combos off the leaked images, I think 0, 10, and 7 may probably still appear on this set since there are Draciel F, Driger F, and Holy Knight gV which are quite light Layers in contrast with the dark lS, gold wV, red bL, red zA, and black Sr.

With those other ChouZ Layers, I don't doubt they'll come with the possibility of 11/12/13 or even lighter Forge Disks like (hopefully) Outer, Ring, Infinity, etc.

Nevertheless, I think and pray this is still a good set for collectors and/or competitive Bladers hoping to get good parts (if TT still tries to add more Prime/Dash Drivers and/or Core Disks)

The question really is whether they're actually releasing these recolors, or whether they're all just placeholders. There's a lot of questioning behind this release in particular, especially since every single layer aside from Draciel and Driger is rare. If there really are some God layers mixed in, I'd expect a better disc composition that if it's mostly just Super-Z layers at any rate.
Lol what if dead Phoenix turns out to be the prize bey? Coz RB14 is B132 and that means itll be released pretty soon
(Dec. 27, 2018  4:44 AM)GodGaia Wrote: Lol what if dead Phoenix turns out to be the prize bey? Coz RB14 is B132 and that means itll be released pretty soon

Dead Phoenix is confirmed to be B-131 releasing in January, while this Random Booster is B-132 to be released in February. Dead Phoenix is incredibly unlikely to be released in this random booster at all given its proximity.
Will be released late February as the last random booster of this season
(Dec. 27, 2018  4:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  4:02 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: To be fair though, if we're basing the combos off the leaked images, I think 0, 10, and 7 may probably still appear on this set since there are Draciel F, Driger F, and Holy Knight gV which are quite light Layers in contrast with the dark lS, gold wV, red bL, red zA, and black Sr.

The question really is whether they're actually releasing these recolors, or whether they're all just placeholders. There's a lot of questioning behind this release in particular, especially since every single layer aside from Draciel and Driger is rare. If there really are some God layers mixed in, I'd expect a better disc composition that if it's mostly just Super-Z layers at any rate.

The alternative is that all of the beys (including Draciel and Driger) are all just rare recolors that are releases as 1 in 72 chance or corocoro.
(Dec. 30, 2018  12:53 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  4:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: The question really is whether they're actually releasing these recolors, or whether they're all just placeholders. There's a lot of questioning behind this release in particular, especially since every single layer aside from Draciel and Driger is rare. If there really are some God layers mixed in, I'd expect a better disc composition that if it's mostly just Super-Z layers at any rate.

The alternative is that all of the beys (including Draciel and Driger) are all just rare recolors that are releases as 1 in 72 chance or corocoro.

A 1/72 chance? In a Random Booster volume? I have serious doubts that they'll effectively make 16 possible pulls here to do this.
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  12:53 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The alternative is that all of the beys (including Draciel and Driger) are all just rare recolors that are releases as 1 in 72 chance or corocoro.

A 1/72 chance? In a Random Booster volume? I have serious doubts that they'll effectively make 16 possible pulls here to do this.

I’m so confused obs they’re not making 72 different pulls just old beys that were 1/72 chances of weird colouring
(Dec. 30, 2018  12:53 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The alternative is that all of the beys (including Draciel and Driger) are all just rare recolors that are releases as 1 in 72 chance or corocoro.

I think BurstMaster meant that all the recolors were released with a 1/72 chance of being pulled when they first came out

Not in the booster. Seprate releases
The only 1/72 chance bey in "this" is the evil SR. everything else was part of a campaign. As much as i wouldnt mind having extras of the rest of the layers: NO! It ruins the fun. It defeats the purpose of the rarity. If everyone has one they are worthless. "No thanks man, imma buy this black SR on Ebay, their in random boosters now, theres a carp load of them." Whats next? Yeah its good for people to get a rare layer but it stops being rare then. Then they would be like plain pokemon energy cards: everywhere.
(Dec. 30, 2018  7:00 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: A 1/72 chance? In a Random Booster volume? I have serious doubts that they'll effectively make 16 possible pulls here to do this.

Not in the booster. Seprate releases

Then I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say here, because it makes absolutely no sense to me and doesn't seem to make sense to anybody else either.
(Dec. 30, 2018  7:09 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  7:00 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Not in the booster. Seprate releases

Then I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say here, because it makes absolutely no sense to me and doesn't seem to make sense to anybody else either.

I meant that this drigger and draciel would be a corocoro release if these are all hard to get beys
(Dec. 30, 2018  7:20 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  7:09 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Then I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say here, because it makes absolutely no sense to me and doesn't seem to make sense to anybody else either.

I meant that this drigger and draciel would be a corocoro release if these are all hard to get beys

And that has nothing to do with me saying I doubt these rare recolors will be rereleased at all, or anything about a 1/72 chance (which, mind you, only Spriggan Requiem in black was ever released with a 1/72 chance of getting them in this list, and that's exclusive to only it and the black Cho-Z Achilles). You took a complete and utterly unexpected turn with nothing to connect it to what I was saying whatsoever, all for a point that doesn't use a single piece of your original quote? What? Why didn't you just say "I think Corocoro will release this Driger and Draciel too" instead of creating a pointless diversion and derailing everyone on a meaningless red herring?

I'm peeved at this whole thing. I don't like being derailed from what could be an actually meaningful conversation to be led on a nonsensical detour like this.
So basically, this RBV is going to possibly release the recolors that were BACK THEN rare recolors (eg. the 1/72 chance pull of Sr where a lot of Beytubers were actually able to get a ton of; Coro Coro exclusives like the Holy Knight gV, gold wV, red bL and zA, etc)

TBH, I'm not really against this kind of release where the prize Bey/s is/are not (a) new ChouZ Bey/s, but the fact is that I won't probably use these in neither test or tournament battles since it'll definitely put scuff marks and awful dents to those nice-looking layers.

I guess the only saving graces for this upcoming release will be the fact that they'll give out 2 OG Beyblade Layers, and the possibility that the parts will be top tier. Hoping for resurfacing of 10, 0, 7, 5, and possibly 00 Core Disks for these; I won't be surprised if some of the Drivers will include some really old releases like Edge or something, or if not, will continue to release Dash/Prime Drivers they already know to be carp (especially those Attack and Balance tips).
(Dec. 30, 2018  8:48 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: So basically, this RBV is going to possibly release the recolors that were BACK THEN rare recolors (eg. the 1/72 chance pull of Sr where a lot of Beytubers were actually able to get a ton of; Coro Coro exclusives like the Holy Knight gV, gold wV, red bL and zA, etc)

TBH, I'm not really against this kind of release where the prize Bey/s is/are not (a) new ChouZ Bey/s, but the fact is that I won't probably use these in neither test or tournament battles since it'll definitely put scuff marks and awful dents to those nice-looking layers.

I guess the only saving graces for this upcoming release will be the fact that they'll give out 2 OG Beyblade Layers, and the possibility that the parts will be top tier. Hoping for resurfacing of 10, 0, 7, 5, and possibly 00 Core Disks for these; I won't be surprised if some of the Drivers will include some really old releases like Edge or something, or if not, will continue to release Dash/Prime Drivers they already know to be carp (especially those Attack and Balance tips).

I'd wait for this booster's contents to be confirmed before assuming the parts it'll contain. It's still possible that they're all placeholder images here, especially since this random booster is significantly later than the other products from the same leak. Once you go a few months back like that, you get a lot more placeholders and incomplete designs.
(Dec. 30, 2018  11:00 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  8:48 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: So basically, this RBV is going to possibly release the recolors that were BACK THEN rare recolors (eg. the 1/72 chance pull of Sr where a lot of Beytubers were actually able to get a ton of; Coro Coro exclusives like the Holy Knight gV, gold wV, red bL and zA, etc)

I'd wait for this booster's contents to be confirmed before assuming the parts it'll contain. It's still possible that they're all placeholder images here, especially since this random booster is significantly later than the other products from the same leak. Once you go a few months back like that, you get a lot more placeholders and incomplete designs.

Well, sometimes it's good to not know the parts yet in an RBV before taking the plunge to get a set. Take my experience for example: I preordered the RBV13 without knowledge of what the prize Bey may be (tho unlike this upcoming RBV, 13 contained aK which is rumored as a new ChouZ Bey). The parts were kinda carp, but there was a surprise Level Chip for that RBV, a lot cheaper than buying the actual Chip since you do get parts albeit quite outclassed.

That brings me to my other train of thought, which is that this RBV would hopefully contain a Level Chip or two (possibly a red one with that zA and a gold/translucent yellow on wV). The Dash/Prime Drivers will probably be included since there are a lot of outclassed Attack and Balance Drivers starting from the debut of the Single Layers.
So this is the random booster with no actual new Beyblades in them.
(Jan. 07, 2019  4:49 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: So this is the random booster with no actual new Beyblades in them.

Driger f and dRACIEL f Are new In This
I wont believe anything until I see real proof. The early "images" are horrible. Why would TT take special campaign layers an make them for everyone? Then they will be worthless. Its like a pokemon energy card: everywhere, so you throw what you dont need away. Its like that spongebob episode where Krabs was trying to sell a "lucky hat" that was rare that SB had on, then in the end he aas going to give it to a rich dude for $ & he said "theres a whole warehouse full of em, their worthless!" Which is what those layers will be.
(Jan. 07, 2019  9:03 AM)Dodgest Wrote: I wont believe anything until I see real proof. The early "images" are horrible. Why would TT take special campaign layers an make them for everyone? Then they will be worthless. Its like a pokemon energy card: everywhere, so you throw what you dont need away. Its like that spongebob episode where Krabs was trying to sell a "lucky hat" that was rare that SB had on, then in the end he aas going to give it to a rich dude for $ & he said "theres a whole warehouse full of em, their worthless!" Which is what those layers will be.

but they look cool. And it will allow for the unlucky or the people that can't drop a lot of money for a special version to enjoy the layer.

Unless you spent a lot of money for them or you are trying to sell the special layers there is no reason to complain about the availability.