[Product]  B-132 Random Booster Vol. 14

To come out in February 2019.
a RBV in February is...really weird,but in this new season we're also getting a Random Layer Collection in the main toyline so...everything is weird
Unconfirmed information: this RB has no new beys. Instead, it has Driger F and Draciel F as its prize beys, as well as some exclusive layers, including lS (Evil Spirit), Sr (1/72 Black), gV (Saint Knight), red zA, gold wV and red bL.
(Nov. 14, 2018  7:08 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Unconfirmed information: this RB has no new beys. Instead, it has Driger F and Draciel F as its prize beys, as well as some exclusive layers, including lS (Evil Spirit), Sr (1/72 Black), gV (Saint Knight), red zA, gold wV and red bL.

Thanks for the info. I'm half excited but also a wee bit disappointed that the Bakuten remakes are possibly the main prizes rather than additional ones. I really hope it stays unconfirmed unless there is a unique prize after all.
I already have 3 of those exclusive layers, lol
(Nov. 14, 2018  7:08 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Unconfirmed information: this RB has no new beys. Instead, it has Driger F and Draciel F as its prize beys, as well as some exclusive layers, including lS (Evil Spirit), Sr (1/72 Black), gV (Saint Knight), red zA, gold wV and red bL.

Woah woah I just overlooked at this info, they're really releasing rare recolours in RBVs? That's so weird.
(Nov. 14, 2018  8:45 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Woah woah I just overlooked at this info, they're really releasing rare recolours in RBVs? That's so weird.

Same thought here. If this happens, I'll be honest, its hype and disappointing at the same time, since we get a chance at rare record, but also lose the chance for layers that are possibly superior in performance. Seems interesting either way.

Also, in a picture from another thread, the pictures of SgV White Knight ver. and Sr black version have a disk showing in the layer slots, which I assume is just something left over from wherever the original photo is from.
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fx83mx9oynj20fg0d2ac0.jpg]

I can make out spriggan (purple), Wolburg (orange) and Forneus (blue)
(Nov. 15, 2018  6:59 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: [Image: 6df107a8ly1fx83mx9oynj20fg0d2ac0.jpg]

There's Dead Phoenix(I think), Revive Phoenix, Hazard Kerberos, and the new Garuda like Bey.
I think it’s gonna be Hydra
We will just wait and see. Since the RB13 comes out in Dec31st the. We would see something around Dec 20th. Then we will see the truth. It would be nice for this set to be in Dec. Heres what I gotta say about the "rare set". Putting the black/red Sr is stupid. That brinvs the value down. This bey cost 100+. If it ended up in the RBP then its value would drop cus everyone could get it. The ther beys are special edition an not meant for packs. I got the rest of those layers. Plus those special ones scratch easily. Doing this would be a utter failure.

As for the colors in the big pic: if the orange bey is Walborg, cool but still early to know. I hope we get good parts an frames and a: wall, QS, Omega, Cho Z V parts and more dash drivers. That purple bey could be Ultra Spriggan or Revive Phoenix. But i see a metal chip in the middleSmile imgine a purple US. Awesome. An theres a green bey and a white bey that look cool. And idk what the white/blue bey is. As for the bigblue one. Looks big. An idk about the bey below it. Do t forget that the Cho Z Achilles (if I read right) is released before the pack. These random boosters are getting bigger. Which is good.
(Nov. 15, 2018  8:59 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  6:59 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: [Image: 6df107a8ly1fx83mx9oynj20fg0d2ac0.jpg]

There's Dead Phoenix(I think), Revive Phoenix, Hazard Kerberos, and the new Garuda like Bey.

I see a Garuda recolor(if it was turn k it would have metal) and purple rP, a teal zA, a cho z Valkyrie holy knight version, s yellow oE, what looks weirdly like the switch game shining amaterios, hazard kerbeus with gK colors, a four sided red/orange  attack type, and one other white bey that’s covered up by some words and I can’t see very well, and finally the prize bey, which I think is supposed to be dead Phoenix.
(Nov. 15, 2018  6:39 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  8:59 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: There's Dead Phoenix(I think), Revive Phoenix, Hazard Kerberos, and the new Garuda like Bey.

I see a Garuda recolor(if it was turn k it would have metal) and purple rP, a teal zA, a cho z Valkyrie holy knight version, s yellow oE, what looks weirdly like the switch game shining amaterios, hazard kerbeus with gK colors, a four sided red/orange  attack type, and one other white bey that’s covered up by some words and I can’t see very well, and finally the prize bey, which I think is supposed to be dead Phoenix.
It's not a garuda recolor. You can see metal in the metal and Turn K is supposed to be like garuda.

this is from Random Booster Volume 13,not 14.
it's the wrong thread to post the image.
By the way, where the heck did this picture come from?
I can't wait to see those two old gen bey in burst version with Dragoon Fantom Gravity Variable & Dranzer Flame Yell Zeta in the bey Burst F series team.
(Dec. 14, 2018  12:52 PM)GodOfBeybladesX Wrote: Is there a new bey in that

Draciel Fortress and Driger Fang
There's an RLC that's also confirmed to have no new parts, but contains some rare part recolors like Shadow Orichalcum, Duo Apollo, and Duo Artemis alongside Buster Xcaliber and Archer Hercules. If they're doing that to an RLC, what's to say they won't do that to a random booster?

Even then, I'm skeptical that it'll be these exact colors of these layers. I know in America it would be a lawsuit waiting to happen for the same reason why Wizards of the Coast can never reprint some of the most legendary and expensive Magic the Gathering cards like Black Lotus. If they ever released them again the price of the originals would plummet, and then they'd be sued for the devaluation of those cards, and it's not a fight they could win. Same applies here with rare layers: release them again, their value drops, they risk lawsuits. Dunno if that still applies in Japan, but even then it sounds foolish to do, especially right before March's big "new series" releases. That's even beyond trying to give collectors a way to determine actual rare releases from the random booster versions.

I can see these 8 layers being a random booster thanks to the aforementioned RLC with nothing new, but I don't see the colors matching exactly like this. Makes me feel like they're there as some sort of placeholder, as if to say "this layer, new color scheme". I think they're usually not quite that far ahead, as I seem to recall something about 10 being hollow and changed before its release when it got leaked early like this. They very well could be placeholder colors.
Nope... ill need better proof. Im impressed with the new RLC but a RBP like this? LMFAO! Those layers were specia campaign beys (although kinda cheap) but that special Spriggan layer is the most valuable. That layer cost 80+. If they release it then the value goes lower than Antman. Everyone will have one an then it wont be rare anymore. It is like having a certain bey: like the lottery beys, if those beys suddenly released a couple thousand then they wouldn't be as rare.

Most likely (like before) they will (Driger & Draciel) will have a hopefully starter release. Would you like it if the evil Revive Phinoex was released? Then it would be like a pokemon energy card (everyone would have them an they would be worthless.)
(Dec. 16, 2018  9:14 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Nope... ill need better proof. Im impressed with the new RLC but a RBP like this? LMFAO! Those layers were specia campaign beys (although kinda cheap) but that special Spriggan layer is the most valuable. That layer cost 80+. If they release it then the value goes lower than Antman. Everyone will have one an then it wont be rare anymore. It is like having a certain bey: like the lottery beys, if those beys suddenly released a couple thousand then they wouldn't be as rare.

Most likely (like before) they will (Driger & Draciel) will have a hopefully starter release. Would you like it if the evil Revive Phinoex was released? Then it would be like a pokemon energy card (everyone would have them an they would be worthless.)

Antman goes small, not really low. Not like he burrows under the ground or anything.

Still, this is exactly why I feel like the colors are placeholders. Rereleasing limited edition parts so commonly is simply too harmful to collectors.
I think if they are gonna go with this "rerelease rare recolors" angle for this RB, they're gonna do what they did last year when they released the dark purple versions of Valkyrie and Amaterios: make them slightly different from the actual rare version. Comparing black/purple Valkyrie and Amaterios recolors from last year with the releases of Valkyrie.1F.E and Amaterios.7M.X that also came out last year, you can see that while the general color schemes are the same, they have differences that keep them from being the exact same layers (clear purple plastic instead of opaque, standard stickers instead of shiny stickers, different paint application, etc.)

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that for this RB too. They could just remove the paint on the metal for the Cho-Z Layers, maybe put a Strike Godchip on the gV, change some of the opacity in the plastics, include different stickers, change some of the paint application, etc. That way the value of the originals is left intact and there's also a more accessible version for people who want the cool recolors but don't have $100+ to blow on YJA auctions.

Also, I highly doubt anyone would sue TT over making things less rare, especially considering that TT is an overseas company and suing them would be more trouble than it's worth, haha.
The lawsuit potential was something I'd think of more from Japanese collectors. I'm sure TT beys wind up in the hands of more Japanese battlers that overseas importers like us, and given how fanatical the Japanese can be about their collectibles...well, I wouldn't put it past them, especially if someone had dozens of these rare recolors to their name worth an actually significant amount.

I do consider it altogether likely that their either placeholder colors, although I do like your theory that they'll be similar but not exactly the same too.
I agree with the people saying that there wont be a new prize bey in the random booster, but hears my prediction

either a platinum version of balduar or orricalcum (because balduar only has 3 versions, while orricalcum only has 2) as the prize bey

Draciel Fortress and Driger Fang have seemed to be confirmed for this booster so I am going to add these in. Don't know much about the plastic generation so other peoples guesses are as good as mine in terms of parts

for the other 4 that are usually in a booster ...

Level Chip (RBV 13 proves that level chips can be in random boosters. Gold Level Chip) Zet Achilles (Same colors as the rP from RBV 13) 13 (I dont think it gets enough love in RB) Unite' (A blue unite with a tighter spring, with the red spring cover)

Spriggan (Same colors as the Valkyrie a few boosters back) 12 (Since V1 from a few RB had 4, and the original 4 disk was on bR, and bR was the 3rd most major character at the time, then I decided to match that with the 12 disk, witch was originally on wV witch was the 3rd most major character at the time I decided to pick it) Reach (Reach never gets enough love, enough though it's just meh. Black) Defense' (Defense is no longer viable, but it would be a nice tribute to a not that loved bey. Black and Purple)

Buster Xcalibur (Cause buster Xcalibur. Deep Orange ) 8'(Again, 8') Hit (A dagger like frame without it being Dagger. Gold/Yellow) Xtend + (The + variant has not been in a random booster as of this point. Purple and Dark Purple)

Crash Ragnaruk (No recolors up to this point. Green to match bR T R) 11 (You'll see why later) Glaive (Glaive has been used in many random boosters so it makes sense, Green) Absorb (I just needed a driver so I picked this, Green)

Now, If you get LC zA 13 U', bX 8'H Xt+, and cR 11G Ab, then you can make the Evil Zet Achilles from the anime.

This is just my prediction/hopes for RBV 14