[Product]  B-132 Random Booster Vol. 14

I just got both Apollos and Artemis from this set, and for anyone who has the original, I'm curious if you can compare any differences. I ask since I know Archer Hercules latest recolors have shown nerfed teeth, and I'm curious if there's any changes like that to these releases. I know Archer Hercules is big in the Meta which may be the reason for the nerf, but I've been considering buying the stadium because I love these beys so much, and if there's a performance difference that'd give me more reason to buy it, I'd like to know.
(Feb. 18, 2019  3:40 AM)KanKanMikan Wrote: I just got both Apollos and Artemis from this set, and for anyone who has the original, I'm curious if you can compare any differences. I ask since I know Archer Hercules latest recolors have shown nerfed teeth, and I'm curious if there's any changes like that to these releases. I know Archer Hercules is big in the Meta which may be the reason for the nerf, but I've been considering buying the stadium because I love these beys so much, and if there's a performance difference that'd give me more reason to buy it, I'd like to know.

I have the original and they are really easy to burst if they aren’t on Mugen Drivers or Dash Drivers but the stadium is nice. Any differences on the Random Booster ones?
It seems like the Korean version of B-132 Random booster Vol.14 is different from the Japanese Version. The prize beyblade for this random booster is Korean Limited Dry Gurfang. 0. Xt. Here are some pics of the prize beyblade - [Image: D2lK8NvU0AAUrxu.jpg][Image: D2lK8NwVAAYWuAY.jpg]
I haven't found the image of the official box for this random booster but I will try to find it and update this post as soon as possible!
Weren't they the ones that did that weird purplish version of not-actually-Wolborg as well?

They definitely have some sort of issue with the plastic gen remake layers.
[Image: 24606ec.jpg]

[Image: 1zxtjx5.jpg]

Wait, was it these images? I know they aren't the packaging ones but I remember seeing these on a website.

In IRL looks even nicer.
(Mar. 26, 2019  12:49 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [img]]

[img]]

Wait, was it these images? I know they aren't the packaging ones but I remember seeing these on a website.

In IRL looks even nicer.

Yep, that's the one! Thanks for sharing it. So it's Claw Tiger instead of "Dry Gurfang"?? I still don't get it.. why wouldn't the Korean Takara Tomy company just go with the classic Driger F as the prize for the booster, it's not the first time they're doing this but this remake looks really sick. I personally love the black layer as well as the black Xtend driver which is why I'm gonna order a few lol.

Woah, that Driger F looks awesome. Has anyone found a seller selling individual Beyblades from the Korean random booster release? I've found the entire set for sale and individual packs, but not specific Beyblades within.

Also pretty curious this is the second re-release they've made major alterations to. They're not nearly as cool as the HMS style bit-chip icons, but I kind of like that the bit-chip stickers for Hound Dog and "Claw Tiger" are in that same spirit.
(Mar. 26, 2019  12:30 PM)Triumph Wrote: It seems like the Korean version of B-132 Random booster Vol.14 is different from the Japanese Version. The prize beyblade for this random booster is Korean Limited Dry Gurfang. 0. Xt. Here are some pics of the prize beyblade - [Image: D2lK8NvU0AAUrxu.jpg][Image: D2lK8NwVAAYWuAY.jpg]
I haven't found the image of the official box for this random booster but I will try to find it and update this post as soon as possible!

I just chuckled at "Dry Gurfang" coz it literally reads as "Driger Fang", with a pause only between the 1st and second syllables
I'd love to get the purple Wolborg and this Driger F, it looks sick. I'm glad that they went out of their way to actually make the driver match the colour of the layer this time.
You know what. I can't take these exclusives anymore. They look to good but will be expensive as hell. This is what happened with Black rP, and Black Cho Z Achilles.
this seems like something Hasbro would do and recieve a bit more praise, aside from completely changing the names.
They probably renamed Driger to Gurfang because of legal issues. Same thing happened with Wolborg.

Sonokong, the company that distributed plastic gens back in the day, still retain the IP rights for all the plastic gen characters.
(Mar. 30, 2019  4:06 AM)KingSpin Wrote: They probably renamed Driger to Gurfang because of legal issues. Same thing happened with Wolborg.

Sonokong, the company that distributed plastic gens back in the day, still retain the IP rights for all the plastic gen characters.

If that's the case then I wonder what they'll rename Storm Pegasis?
(Mar. 30, 2019  4:08 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  4:06 AM)KingSpin Wrote: They probably renamed Driger to Gurfang because of legal issues. Same thing happened with Wolborg.

If that's the case then I wonder what they'll rename Storm Pegasis?

"Super Winged Horse"?