B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

Of course there will need to be more testing, but this layer didn't even burst with a normal Zephyr. Granted, it only went up against bL and Yamiterios. I did see some scraping with Turn on the Yamiterios battle. I think it's possible for it to scrape, but doesn't seem nearly as bad as lift. I think it's slightly thinner.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TmMWMFrYEWQ

This video, while it is about the Apollo and Artemis layer showcases that Yielding in this RBV, and... wow I love it! It may be my favourite Yielding driver.

[Image: nvdr8j.png]
So how is Dead Hades doing so far? What do you think, guys? Is it worth it, will it be part of the meta?
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:27 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: So how is Dead Hades doing so far? What do you think, guys? Is it worth it, will it be part of the meta?

We have no clue yet. There hasn't been any testing done with dH yet

Have you seen this ? ( the beys look more cool than the pictures )
(Oct. 19, 2018  8:11 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Whats taht little paper thingy that comes with tN?
(Oct. 19, 2018  11:24 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  8:11 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Whats taht little paper thingy that comes with tN?

Instructions to switch the Modes of tN , i.e Smash mode and Upper attack  mode
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  11:24 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Whats taht little paper thingy that comes with tN?

Instructions to switch the Modes of tN , i.e Smash mode and Upper attack  mode
I thought it was just a reminder to take the cardboard tabs out of the mechanism.
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/p9zybXzrvHI[/video]

Now , Whenever I look at Dead Hades , The shape reminds me of Storm Spriggen and Dranzer S
(Oct. 20, 2018  4:36 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Now , Whenever I look at Dead Hades , The shape reminds me of Storm Spriggen and Dranzer S

Really it does? Well I'm glad I got to share a clear video of it
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/ZK2CsQE1t7Y[/video]

Found detailed dead hades review by itself with some battles
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:27 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:18 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Same, Jinbee! Would love to see an upgrade for Jinnius, Deathscyther, Wyvern, but I especially want another Kukulcan.

For re-colours, I expect to see:

Twin Nemesis
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Hazard Kerbeus
Buster Xcalibur

but I'd love to see some Random Booster exclusives like Beat Kukulcan, Crash Ragnaruk, & Tornado Wyvern. Additionally, I'm hoping for a re-colour of the Dagger Frame, Eternal Performance Tip, Friction Performance Tip, and Bearing Performance Tip.

I think it would be to soon for Buster, or Hazard.
From the beginning of the thread. Pretty accurate prediction.
tN
aH
hS
bK
Dagger
Friction
Bump
I might buy a whole set just because it comes with so many sick parts, especially the beat kukulkan and destroy’
(Jul. 31, 2018  5:36 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: New Layer (originally called out as an unnamed Deathscyther or Dead Hades)
Dranzer F/Dragoon F
Drain Fafnir/New Fafnir
Maximum Garuda
Beat Kukulcan
Hell Salamander
Crash Ragnaruk
Archer Hercules

My original list wasn't too far off at 5/8. I still can't help but feel that Dragoon F would've been released here if it wasn't in RLC 10 instead, as that kind of threw that one off the bus. I would've never guessed Shelter Regulus either, if only because it had just been re-released at that time. The same applies with Deep Chaos as well, although I like dC a lot more. When it comes to Chaos layers, I'm in deep.
I think that Ds’ was the only totally unpredictable part. Also I feel like they’re trying to set up something for the yielding driver - maybe there will be a new bey with an upgradaded yielding driver
(Oct. 23, 2018  6:10 PM)GodGaia Wrote: I think that Ds’ was the only totally unpredictable part. Also I feel like they’re trying to set up something for the yielding driver - maybe there will be a new bey with an upgradaded yielding driver

Are you thinking along the lines of Yielding' or a whole new POM-based Stamina driver to go with the more defensive Friction?
(Oct. 23, 2018  8:11 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  6:10 PM)GodGaia Wrote: I think that Ds’ was the only totally unpredictable part. Also I feel like they’re trying to set up something for the yielding driver - maybe there will be a new bey with an upgradaded yielding driver

Are you thinking along the lines of Yielding' or a whole new POM-based Stamina driver to go with the more defensive Friction?

Probably a whole new one just because of how much more yielding is being sold compared to drivers like extreme and hunter considering that it came before dual layers
Why is dH lighter than rP? rP is 23.24 grams, while dH is 22.2 grams...
(Oct. 24, 2018  1:05 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Why is dH lighter than rP? rP is 23.24 grams, while dH is 22.2 grams...

Well I mean Revive Phoenix loses about 9 grams when it’s armour is knocked off whilst Dead hades can keep its weight throughout the battle so in a way it’s fitting.
(Oct. 24, 2018  3:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  1:05 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Why is dH lighter than rP? rP is 23.24 grams, while dH is 22.2 grams...

Well I mean Revive Phoenix loses about 9 grams when it’s armour is knocked off whilst Dead hades can keep its weight throughout the battle so in a way it’s fitting.

Although rP has a chance to not lose its armor, but I guess that would make sense, if you think of the armor as a kind of frame...
anyone feels that the new Garuda is looser than the yellow Garuda? i am using 5cross Orbit onto both Garuda