B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

(Oct. 10, 2018  8:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  6:26 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: EPIC!!!! 

BTW wasn't this 120% of metal can Cho Z bey could have?

I think by 120% they were not referring to it having 120% metal weight, but rather utilizing the weights capability to a 120% extent with this new metal based “gimmick”.

This is actually an interesting way to translate that line, and it would make a fair amount of sense.

Also, why is everyone complaining about it being similarly weighed to Revive Phoenix? Revive Phoenix isn't guaranteed to keep that weight for the whole battle while Dead Hades is. It's heavy without being so heavy that it just breaks the metagame through sheer mass, and that's a good thing. Stop looking at this manufactured con and think forwards about what this weight could be put to use for instead, mmkay?
I'm hoping for a lS situation where the balance type layer becomes an amazing attack option, but I'm not exactly in a place to make a final statement on how likely that is.
Found this video on Dead Hades. The unboxing isn't the best, but gives us a little information so I thought it's worth sharing.
The layer looks good though.
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:48 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
Found this video on Dead Hades. The unboxing isn't the best, but gives us a little information so I thought it's worth sharing.

You linked chronicle’s vid,he said he wanted to post it,lol
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:53 AM)Battleburst Wrote:

You linked chronicle’s vid,he said he wanted to post it,lol
This is not Chroniclebey's video. He took images from this video. This is the original one.
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:54 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:53 AM)Battleburst Wrote: You linked chronicle’s vid,he said he wanted to post it,lol
This is not Chroniclebey's video. He took images from this video. This is the original one.

Oh,thanks a ton,nice ,this is of great help,explains why he wanted to post it

Looks like a deathscyther upgrade but it's dead Hades and I like it. He has a hard time putting on the driver on the layer which means it is a good driver and dH has good teeth

First of all, the commentary really creeped me out... Second, the guy is speaking in Vietnamese. Could it be that he got it from the factory or something? Cuz beys are made in Vietnam. Also, the packaging was also such...
(Oct. 14, 2018  9:18 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:

Looks like a deathscyther upgrade but it's dead Hades and I like it. He has a hard time putting on the driver on the layer which means it is a good driver and dH has good teeth
Was the normal Zephyr a good driver? Before the other competitive driver came out? I'm late in the game, I jumped in when the Cho-Z was already out, I got Zephyr tho, it's somewhat par with Spiral, correct me if I'm wrong but it's just what I've noticed, I haven't wholly tested it, tho I played and used it couple of times, it tends to go around the tornado ridge, it doesn't much have stamina too, I'm wondering if the new Zephyr dash driver will be or could be part of the current meta?
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:35 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  9:18 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Looks like a deathscyther upgrade but it's dead Hades and I like it. He has a hard time putting on the driver on the layer which means it is a good driver and dH has good teeth
Was the normal Zephyr a good driver? Before the other competitive driver came out? I'm late in the game, I jumped in when the Cho-Z was already out, I got Zephyr tho, it's somewhat par with Spiral, correct me if I'm wrong but it's just what I've noticed, I haven't wholly tested it, tho I played and used it couple of times, it tends to go around the tornado ridge, it doesn't much have stamina too, I'm wondering if the new Zephyr dash driver will be or could be part of the current meta?

Zephyr was a VERY competitive driver , it was a more like a Balance driver , which could be an attack driver and defence driver ( just by how you launch the bey ) and Spiral is simplely an Attack driver .
AAWWWW
I knew it was unrealistic- but I was hopping that the rumors were true about turn being a frame that could free-spin while attatched to a disk.
Thank you @[Suhasini].

The unboxing itself does showcase the beauty in all it's glory but I wish we got a better look at the teeth, though from what little I saw of it and the sound made when assembled, it seems pretty strong. Though that it could be just as likely the driver itself. Even if it had moderate teeth there still would be hope using Xtreme'.
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Thank you @[Suhasini].

The unboxing itself does showcase the beauty in all it's glory but I wish we got a better look at the teeth, though from what little I saw of it and the sound made when assembled, it seems pretty strong. Though that it could be just as likely the driver itself. Even if it had moderate teeth there still would be hope using Xtreme'.

It's most likely the ' driver. It seems to have like about hS like teeth. That's what I can hear...
(Oct. 14, 2018  9:55 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

First of all, the commentary really creeped me out... Second, the guy is speaking in Vietnamese. Could it be that he got it from the factory or something? Cuz beys are made in Vietnam. Also, the packaging was also such...
Haha. I had thought of adding a disclaimer about that but let it be..
And I can confirm that he got the beyblades right from the factory.
He asked a worker to get it for him..
And no problem @[Jinbee]!
What was that video? Uncertain I mean, it's great that we see the parts better, but the rest was not very helpful (not the posters fault, of course)
Here are screenshots of the official pictures, since the site I found them on didn't allow me to extract the pictures directly with Inspect Element...

B-125 01 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'
B-125 02 Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding
B-125 03 Archer Hercules Heavy Friction
B-125 04 Maximum Garuda 7 Lift Sword
B-125 05 Deep Chaos 0 Turn Xtend
B-125 06 Twin Nemesis 1' Hit Wedge
B-125 07 Shelter Regulus 8' Bump Destroy'
B-125 08 Beat Kukulcan 13 Dagger Yard
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Here are screenshots of the official pictures, since the site I found them on didn't allow me to extract the pictures directly with Inspect Element...

B-125 01 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'
B-125 02 Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding
B-125 03 Archer Hercules Heavy Friction
B-125 04 Maximum Garuda 7 Lift Sword
B-125 05 Deep Chaos 0 Turn Xtend
B-125 06 Twin Nemesis 1' Hit Wedge
B-125 07 Shelter Regulus 8' Bump Destroy'
B-125 08 Beat Kukulcan 13 Dagger Yard

Man , that Kukulkan is SO BRIGHT !! ( very bright )
Wow! Dead Hades is 51g with Z’ and 11?! That’s gotta be some crazy heavy layer!
(Oct. 15, 2018  9:19 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Wow! Dead Hades is 51g with Z’ and 11?! That’s gotta be some crazy heavy layer!

WOW , Thats Heavy  ( imagine that 11 to be replace with 0/7 . Bump , The weight would increase even more than Revive Phoenix 's weight . )
Can we know the weight of 11 and zephyr and then subtract it from 51 g to get weight if frame and layer
(Oct. 15, 2018  10:48 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Can we know the weight of 11 and zephyr and then subtract it from 51 g to get weight if frame and layer

About 26grams. ......