B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

(Oct. 15, 2018  11:04 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  10:48 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Can we know the weight of 11 and zephyr and then subtract it from 51 g to get weight if frame and layer

About 26grams. ......

Okay,so if frames light,then it’s heavy,I hope the frames real light
TT uploaded a video on this too. And can I say, the lay layer is heavy! Just lives upto it's name! 
(Oct. 15, 2018  11:38 AM)Suhasini Wrote: TT uploaded a video on this too. And can I say, the lay layer is heavy! Just lives upto it's name! 
I sense lS contact points and a high but unbalanced owd layer...Lc dH 8B X'???
While not an official stadium, I found this battle video with Dead Hades.

He also did an English Review on Hades and the teeth do not look very good.

[Image: 2rotizb.png]

It's from Nhat Blader remember, so please credit him.

Battle Video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWfC82WEV_w

English Review https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUo9BVh218A
Dead Hades : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thiTaaLZKAc ( TT unboxing )
I forgot to mention that the Chaos recolour looks much nicer here, and that translucent Xtend too.
Yeah, I guess the Turn frame on Chaos is black instead of purple though
(Oct. 15, 2018  2:52 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Yeah, I guess the Turn frame on Chaos is black instead of purple though

Yeah that was a bit disappointing but I guess it still looks cool.
(Oct. 15, 2018  11:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: While not an official stadium, I found this battle video with Dead Hades.

That does not boost my hope for a solid attack layer...hoping dash drivers can do something, or at least the weight of the layer, if it is heavy enough to help with burst resistance.

Why must you dash my hopes, TT?
(Oct. 15, 2018  11:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: While not an official stadium, I found this battle video with Dead Hades.

that's...really sad.
hope they pull an aB/hS on us and turns out the layer is competitive even with trash teeth  (even though I think they were competitive because they were left-spins...oh well)
I think the heavy weight of the layer should help it a bit, as well as a prime driver, though much like cR it'll only achieve average teeth strength with it at most. But the weight should still help, it's heavier than most disks.
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:03 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I think the heavy weight of the layer should help it a bit, as well as a prime driver, though much like cR it'll only achieve average teeth strength with it at most. But the weight should still help, it's heavier than most disks.

+ The fact than ' ( dash) driver Increase the burst resistance of the layer ( combo ) to its maximum level ( Remember, when LeftBurst used Xtreme' on Storm Spriggen , it bursted Revive Phoenix ) , and ,Since , dH is coming with Zephyr' , so , it will be pretty-much OP ( And cR is also coming with Volcanic' but is Trash)
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:49 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:03 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I think the heavy weight of the layer should help it a bit, as well as a prime driver, though much like cR it'll only achieve average teeth strength with it at most. But the weight should still help, it's heavier than most disks.

+ The fact than ' ( dash) driver Increase the burst resistance of the layer ( combo ) to its maximum level ( Remember, when LeftBurst used Xtreme' on Storm Spriggen , it bursted Revive Phoenix ) , and ,Since , dH is coming with Zephyr' , so , it will be pretty-much OP ( And cR is also coming with Volcanic' but is Trash)
Were did all the commas and brackets come from ? No offense, but do you always type like that?
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:53 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:49 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: + The fact than ' ( dash) driver Increase the burst resistance of the layer ( combo ) to its maximum level ( Remember, when LeftBurst used Xtreme' on Storm Spriggen , it bursted Revive Phoenix ) , and ,Since , dH is coming with Zephyr' , so , it will be pretty-much OP ( And cR is also coming with Volcanic' but is Trash)
Were did all the commas and brackets come from ? No offense, but do you always type like that?
Yeah, he always do this..bizzare #no_offence
Those black flame stickers on the blades look awesome.
still mad because dH is a RBV prize,and I still don't trust Hasbro's Turbo beys,so I'm screwed...

this thing gonna cost a lot on eBay...
I personally don’t mind zephyr since it was once pretty darn good but making a driver like zephyr with stronger burst resistance would not be a huge change. This release would be really great for those who do not have zephyr though and maybe since more people will get it it may end up being discovered in a great combo. Turn is my favourite frame and the gimmick is pretty cool to be honest. 11 is more of a crappy disk than it is outclassed and it has been released a large amount of times which is kind of annoying. The layer looks real nice and bulky and it actually does look like a balance type layer (especially from side view) it’s pretty heavy and I’m just super stoked for this release. It may have bad teeth but the heavyweight layer paired with a rubber dash driver such as xtreme would be great for some upper attack considering its bulk and those two “scythes” on the layer.
Does anyone know the action of the layer because I don’t know what it is
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:09 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: Does anyone know the action of the layer because I don’t know what it is
The gimmick is that the seven hexagons on the layer make heavier than other cho z
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:09 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: Does anyone know the action of the layer because I don’t know what it is

basically it has weight concentrated in the 6 hexagons and the "god chip" in the middle
It makes sense. The teeth NEED to be weak for this not to completely destroy like wV and eF did. This layer has a lot of metal on it, more that most super z beys up to this point. If the teeth were any stronger than the layer would feel to unbalanced in terms or performance
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:57 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: It makes sense. The teeth NEED to be weak for this not to completely destroy like wV and eF did. This layer has a lot of metal on it, more that most super z beys up to this point. If the teeth were any stronger than the layer would feel to unbalanced in terms or performance
I’m glad somebody actually came up with this logical comment.
Yeah, I figured they'd give it weak teeth due to it's weight and it having a ' driver. It may not be very competitive with anything other than a ' driver, but I guess we'll have to see. I'll love it no matter how competitive it is, like Shelter Regulus

So according to this video, the Turn frame is 3.63 grams, which sounds promising and it looks less low to the ground than Lift but then again it is just as thick so I could be wrong on that. On the other hand the Dead Hades layer, while still really heavy is 22.1 grams.