B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

(Oct. 05, 2018  8:56 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Why does hartz look like he would be clio’s older brother though? He kinda looks like a mashup of clio, lui, phi and shu with his clothes looking like he just came from the snake pit. But his design is fitting considering that he looks like his bey, like how clio looked like deep chaos. Personally, i love his design, as for the bey...

Dead hades- tbh,i really don’t like how the gimmick is basically “more weight than normal” cause it’s kinda cheap to give us a bunch of beys with cool gimmicks than give us one with basically no gimmick. But the design is BEAUTIFUL.
11- Let’s skip this one for...better reasons
Turn- They finally gave us the thing we’ve been modding. The spinning part of tornado wyvern as a frame.
Z’- oh no.

From the description given, Turn is not a free spinning frame. It's a reversible Frame, similar to Lift, with blades.
(Oct. 05, 2018  9:18 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2018  8:56 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote:

From the description given, Turn is not a free spinning frame. It's a reversible Frame, similar to Lift, with blades.

He never said it was. He was saying it was shaped like the free spinning part of tW.
Oh, whoops. I didn't understood that, sorry...
Hartz ugly? You guys are way too harsh lol
(Oct. 05, 2018  9:22 PM)Limetka Wrote: Hartz ugly? You guys are way too harsh lol

Ikr lmao they naming every new super z character that comes out ugly
I think I've only ever said that for Kyle and Hartz in Cho Z, because they really do have hideous designs.
(Oct. 05, 2018  9:22 PM)Limetka Wrote: Hartz ugly? You guys are way too harsh lol

Well, I mean I didn't say his design was ugly. I said it was generic and overuses the "scary" teeth that Burst seems to loooooove. Besides, it's an opinion my friend :)

However, that doesn't effect my opinion on the dH bey. I still like the bey and the character might be interesting.
New Jojo character right here.

Also those pulls be nice, I like it.
Hartz looks so bad, it's sort of good
Wow, after a hiatus from WBO, this is awesome news to return to! Absolutely loving this RB, from the gorgeous recolours to all the useful parts! I've seen enough of Wedge to last a lifetime, but a new colour is certainly welcome (to the aesthetic lover in me), though Gravity and Heavy are... odd choices at this point. Super nice to see Destroy' here, and Dead Hades' colour scheme is just beautiful.

I'll be in the "Hartz looks so over the top, he's incredible" corner. Tongue_out_wink Really tempted to binge-watch to see this dude in action. TT finally seems to have gotten over their aversion to pink. ?
(Oct. 05, 2018  2:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

This video shows us the box and owner. He's hideous tbh. Oh and his name is Hartz.

Hades Super Z ability is... hexaweight? Something to do with the six hexagons having focused weights along with the centre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQtDcSe7N54 playback no longer works so here's the original link.

(Oct. 05, 2018  2:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The only thing I like is his hair, reminds me of Lui's hair. His clothing is questionable and his face is pretty ugly, I mean this makes Kyle look like Kurenai Shu, good lord.

He looks like a dark phi,and I think he looks better than Kyle,but that joke is nice

Snake pit vibes,a little suoh,phi,suoh and lots of phi and Kurtz.maybe he is a possessed Kurtz.who knows,this is getting scary,I hope he looks better in anime
Hartz looks beautiful. but i must say something.

HE LOOKS PERFECT FOR THE OWNER OF PSYCHIC PHANTOM. the flame motif on his hair and the shade of pink/red just screams Phantom. add a lil bit of blue motifs in there and you got the owner of P2
So, I’ve been thinking that Garuda and Regulus will be in pretty high demand since Garuda is Garuda and people will want to cop Destroy’, so do you think these Beyblades will be more expensive and run out of stock often or will they sit at a happy place in the mid $10 range like other “Confirmed” Beyblades?

Has there been any other instance of something like this with Random Booster Beyblades with rarer parts?
(Oct. 06, 2018  4:20 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: So, I’ve been thinking that Garuda and Regulus will be in pretty high demand since Garuda is Garuda and people will want to cop Destroy’, so do you think these Beyblades will be more expensive and run out of stock often or will they sit at a happy place in the mid $10 range like other “Confirmed” Beyblades?

Has there been any other instance of something like this with Random Booster Beyblades with rarer parts?

They are goons be atleast 20 dollars
Idk what the prize bey is, but people say it’s Dead Hades... A recolor of Deep Chaos, Hell Salamander, and Twin Nemesis would be nice. Smile
(Oct. 06, 2018  6:43 AM)IcyHot Wrote: Idk what the prize bey is, but people say it’s Dead Hades... A recolor of Deep Chaos,  Hell Salamander, and Twin Nemesis would be nice. :)
Umm yeah. It's confirmed that Dead Hades is the pize beyblade. With parts being 11T.Z'
(Oct. 05, 2018  9:18 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2018  8:56 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Why does hartz look like he would be clio’s older brother though? He kinda looks like a mashup of clio, lui, phi and shu with his clothes looking like he just came from the snake pit. But his design is fitting considering that he looks like his bey, like how clio looked like deep chaos. Personally, i love his design, as for the bey...

Dead hades- tbh,i really don’t like how the gimmick is basically “more weight than normal” cause it’s kinda cheap to give us a bunch of beys with cool gimmicks than give us one with basically no gimmick. But the design is BEAUTIFUL.
Turn- They finally gave us the thing we’ve been modding. The spinning part of tornado wyvern as a frame.
Z’- oh no.

I meant that it's like tw's free spinning blade in design. i've seen many people (including myself) mod the tw blade piece to make into a frame, and turn looks like that, mostly. sorry for the confusion though  Pinching_eyes_2

Z’- oh no.

why "oh no"?
Does anyone think Kyle and Hartz are related? Not like brothers, but like in the Snakepit, for example. (Not confirmed, just wondering if they’re part of the same organization.)
(Oct. 06, 2018  10:14 PM)Sprig Wrote: Does anyone think Kyle and Hartz are related? Not like brothers, but like in the Snakepit, for example. (Not confirmed, just wondering if they’re part of the same organization.)

If Burst decides to be faithful to their beyblade motifs mythologies then yeah, I see it as such.
I just remembered that! Hades (hell) and Kerbeus (guard dog of hell) would work so well together.

Also I really want Dead Hades. It looks so good.
(Oct. 06, 2018  10:21 PM)Sprig Wrote: I just remembered that! Hades (hell) and Kerbeus (guard dog of hell) would work so well together.

Exactly. One theory I’ve had for a while now is that Kyle stole kerbeus from ken as part of a disguise to collect data for Hartz.
I actually hope Hartz is a serious evil guy and not a flop goofy one like Clio
(Oct. 06, 2018  10:21 PM)Sprig Wrote: I just remembered that! Hades (hell) and Kerbeus (guard dog of hell) would work so well together.

Hey said this already lol