[Product]  B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn

(Nov. 20, 2017  7:37 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  4:21 PM)Jinbee Wrote: For some reason I can see the disk being some upper attack OR some imbalanced disk.

It's a frame.

Yyyyeah... there was no need for being so pedantic, you knew what I meant...
Anyone else notice the red things on the left and right of the disk's prongs looks kinda like aB's gimmick
(Nov. 20, 2017  9:00 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Anyone else notice the red things on the left and right of the disk's prongs looks kinda like aB's gimmick

Yeah, many people have seen it and it's almost certain that it's the same kind of gimmick
[quote pid='1402600' dateline='1511209566']
[quote pid='1402582' dateline='1511205389']

Yyyyeah... there was no need for being so pedantic, you knew what I meant...

[/quote]

[/quote]
USE THE CORRECT PRONOUN GRRRRR
(Nov. 20, 2017  6:41 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Is upping even a word? Anyway, I was thinking more uneven or unequal

upping means something in an erect or unusual position
the guy who owns the bey is probably the guy with the yellow jacket and whose father is the owner of Xhaxa's team
Beat Kukulcan is now leading the charge for ugliest looking Burst Beyblade. Nice.

Looking forward to seeing how it performs, though!
(Nov. 23, 2017  8:23 PM)Kei Wrote: Beat Kukulcan is now leading the charge for ugliest looking Burst Beyblade. Nice.

Looking forward to seeing how it performs, though!

Yeah tbh so far it's definitely my least favourite looking God beyblade, and depending on how the gimmick and U disk is, may be my least favourite God bey too.

Heh imagine it was actually good for stamina lol? I highly doubt it though but the roundness of the sides will be something.
Still no full set pics? Normally we'd have them by now.
(Nov. 26, 2017  2:58 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Still no full set pics? Normally we'd have them by now.

I think we need to be more patient, since this will released about one month later, and the information about new beyblades are often be available half month before its release date.
This may be the burst answer to variares gimmick-wise.
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:15 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: This may be the burst answer to variares gimmick-wise.

bK's God ability is completely different from VariAres
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:23 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:15 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: This may be the burst answer to variares gimmick-wise.

bK's God ability is completely different from VariAres

well, the wings detract to add smash, and then they slowly expand.
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:25 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:23 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: bK's God ability is completely different from VariAres

well, the wings detract to add smash, and then they slowly expand.
Yes but it only expands when it loses clicks, Variares' gimmick depended on spin velocity
(Nov. 26, 2017  9:35 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:25 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: well, the wings detract to add smash, and then they slowly expand.
Yes but it only expands when it loses clicks, Variares' gimmick depended on spin velocity

ah... didn't notice that..

either ways, it will probably be mediocre if I know any better.
(Nov. 27, 2017  12:34 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: DPfPASLVwAAMDOU?format=jpg&name=360x360]

The owner of this Bey ?

I doubt it TBH. She seems more like a side character and we would've at least seen hints that she blades (like even a mention).

Her initials do surprisingly match though, I think her name was like Karina Boon (unless her name begins with a C)?
(Nov. 27, 2017  2:39 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2017  12:34 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: DPfPASLVwAAMDOU?format=jpg&name=360x360]

The owner of this Bey ?

I doubt it TBH. She seems more like a side character and we would've at least seen hints that she blades (like even a mention).

Her initials do surprisingly match though, I think her name was like Karina Boon (unless her name begins with a C)?

Well,everyone thought that Boa was a side character,and we all know how it ended xD
I really hope that the teeth aren't as bad as Shelter Regulus' were
(Nov. 28, 2017  2:16 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2017  2:39 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I doubt it TBH. She seems more like a side character and we would've at least seen hints that she blades (like even a mention).

Well,everyone thought that Boa was a side character,and we all know how it ended xD

I knew someone was gonna bring that up but the thing is, we knew Boa was training to be a blader and since he stuck out amongst the other trainees in the Snake Pit, it hints he may have some importance.

Karina is just there to occupy Joshua and it would seem weird for her to just suddenly become a blader out of nowhere, let alone own bK.

Anyways, we're getting off topic. This discussion should continue in the Random Anime and Manga Thoughts.
(Nov. 28, 2017  2:43 AM)Hyper Unicorn Wrote: I really hope that the teeth aren't as bad as Shelter Regulus' were

hope there good teeth for attack type
so there's no new news about this bey, its frame, character etc
(Dec. 01, 2017  9:54 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: so there's no new news about this bey, its frame, character etc

If there was, we would've posted the info by now.
This Random Booster has:
Prize 1 - Beat Kukulcan
Prize 2 - Drazer Flame
3 - Mad Monoboros (white)
4 - Gigant Gaia (red)
5 - Guardian Kerbeus (blue)
6 - Guardian Kerbeus (yellow)
7 - Blast Jinnius (black)
8-  Valkyrie (purple)
[Image: 24774981_1561402017300460_45832332596825...e=5AD038F7]
What a CRAZY random booster!!!LOL
WOAH! Okay...

Beat Kukulcan = Eh, still not interesting me
Dranzer F = Another BSB remake already?...
Blue Guardian Kerbeus = HELL YES
Yellow Guardian Kerbeus = HELL YES!
Red Gigant Gaia = Okay well a translucent version of the original color sounds good.
Black Blast Jinnius = Meh
Where Mad Minoboros = Looks nice but no thanks
Purple Valkyrie = It'll be good!