B-09 & B-33 (& other round) bey stadium centre circle diameter measurement

Got the Hasbro red stadium & that circle is pretty small, also got the green Star Storm one, which has larger area to the ridges, but not a circular ridge

Can someone please let me know what the diameter of the standard TT stadium centre circles are?  Lots of past models (before Burst) seem to be 10 inches, which is roughly 5 beyblades long assuming 2 inches each.  I can only estimate watching youtube vids that the B-33 or B-09 centre circle looks like they have on them diameters of 11 or 12 inches (5 and a half to 6 average beyblades long!).  

Would like an exact measurement if someone has the time to check, thanks!

Seeking to get one of these whichever is the biggest round shape one, so my beys have more area to move around
BeyStadium Standard Type Dimensions:
Quote:Diameter: 37,2 cm (including extended barriers).
Tornado Ridge Diameter: 25 cm.
Wall Length: 18 cm.
Exit Length: 16 cm (box is 14 cm long).
Depth: 3 cm deep.
Cover height: 7 cm (above stadium floor).
Top cover overhang: 3 cm.
Tornado Ridge height depth: 2 cm.
Total stadium height: 11.5 cm.

(Jul. 02, 2018  2:56 AM)TCBlading Wrote: Seeking to get one of these whichever is the biggest round shape one, so my beys have more area to move around

Too big and Attack Types are disadvantaged. The Burst BeyStadium Standard Type (B-09, B-33, etc.) is considered the best stadium choice, partly because it allows for a balance between types.
(Jul. 02, 2018  3:33 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: BeyStadium Standard Type Dimensions:
Quote:Diameter: 37,2 cm (including extended barriers).
Tornado Ridge Diameter: 25 cm.
Wall Length: 18 cm.
Exit Length: 16 cm (box is 14 cm long).
Depth: 3 cm deep.
Cover height: 7 cm (above stadium floor).
Top cover overhang: 3 cm.
Tornado Ridge height depth: 2 cm.
Total stadium height: 11.5 cm.

(Jul. 02, 2018  2:56 AM)TCBlading Wrote: Seeking to get one of these whichever is the biggest round shape one, so my beys have more area to move around

Too big and Attack Types are disadvantaged. The Burst BeyStadium Standard Type (B-09, B-33, etc.) is considered the best stadium choice, partly because it allows for a balance between types.

Thanks for all those extra dimensions!  Did you mean the tornado ridge height depth is 2mm (it can’t be 2cm right?)
(Jul. 02, 2018  1:02 PM)TCBlading Wrote: for all those extra dimensions!  Did you mean the tornado ridge height depth is 2mm (it can’t be 2cm right?)

I quoted someone else, so it's not what "I mean" as much as wondering what "they mean". They might've been measuring from the top of the tornado ridge to the center of the stadium, but I'm not sure.