[Product]  B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive

Wanna see some unboxing of this bey? Here it goes!
Ragnaruk : 8.5 grams
Heavy : 21.6 grams
Survive : 5.6 grams

This Beyblade has the heaviest Layer and Disk, even if it is not traditionally a Defense type.
Is it just me or does it look like you can use an mfb launcher for the bb bursts and vice versa?
(Jun. 29, 2015  11:08 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Is it just me or does it look like you can use an mfb launcher for the bb bursts and vice versa?
There are no prongs on the Burst launchers, so it wouldn't work for MFB. And the layers on these dont have the gaps for prongs, so MFB launchers wouldn't work. Uncertain
It might be possible for you to swap the pronged piece but that will depend on the internals, it doesn't work between plastics and MFB.
(Jun. 30, 2015  12:04 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: It might be possible for you to swap the pronged piece but that will depend on the internals, it doesn't work between plastics and MFB.

Well, you could put the Plastics prongs on a MFB launcher, but it couldn't work the other way around, since the MFB prongs are slightly bigger. I posted a pic of a Plastics String Launcher I made many years ago and I can dig it up if you disagree with me, but it might take a while.

The weight just makes me think Ragnaruk will still be used for Attack though, especially if Oval aligns well with it. People say it looks like Whale Crusher but I think it looks more like Whale Attacker.
(Jun. 30, 2015  2:35 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2015  12:04 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: It might be possible for you to swap the pronged piece but that will depend on the internals, it doesn't work between plastics and MFB.

Well, you could put the Plastics prongs on a MFB launcher, but it couldn't work the other way around, since the MFB prongs are slightly bigger. I posted a pic of a Plastics String Launcher I made many years ago and I can dig it up if you disagree with me, but it might take a while.

The weight just makes me think Ragnaruk will still be used for Attack though, especially if Oval aligns well with it. People say it looks like Whale Crusher but I think it looks more like Whale Attacker.

They never spun as well with the modified string launcher.
(Jun. 30, 2015  2:35 AM)Wombat Wrote: The weight just makes me think Ragnaruk will still be used for Attack though, especially if Oval aligns well with it. People say it looks like Whale Crusher but I think it looks more like Whale Attacker.

I think Whale Attacker is the AR everybody has always meant to compare Ragnaruk to, but Whale Crusher is just the cooler name that they remember. At least, that was my thought process. xD
Reminds me of Sol Blaze V145AS

(Jun. 18, 2015  3:18 AM)Neo Wrote: This is easily my favorite of all these blades.

Ragnaruk is pretty cool
just wondering if anybody knew that Ragnaruk is Seaborg new version
I found out last night about it when I was looking if any updated pictures of the B-14 ; B-15 & B-16 were uploaded online by TakaraTomy or any other shops

Haha yeah, I thought that immediately when I saw Ragnaruk for the first time. That repaint was really funny Smile
if he adds some yellow paint for the eyes and purple paint then it will be really 100% Seaborg looking
Interesting: it was supposed to be called "Rider" originally. So we would have had a Tempest and a Rider, both horrible names...
Tempest?
(Feb. 05, 2017  11:31 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Tempest?

Tempest was going to be Kerbeus' name
(Feb. 05, 2017  11:31 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Tempest?

Yes, look at the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, I believe.
HEY! I'm designing a Rubik's cube named the tempest. ;(