Rubbish!
71.43%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Bolt: Own Preference
Energy Ring: Own Preference
Fusion Wheel: Flame Wheel
Track: 100/105
Tip: S

Really good for endurance stadiums. Sharp bottom may cause unbalance. However, it gives the bey more spin time. The flame wheel is perfect because it doesn't take that much recoil, unlike the rock wheel that is suppose to be defense, gets knocked about a lot. Furthermore the flame wheel isn't hollow so it creates balance.

The 100/105 track creates a low atmosphere that will keep the Blade more balanced. Also it "could" add some what of an attack feature due to its low standard.

Please Try And Rate, Comment and Attend the poll!
ENERGY RING: must = Bull, well not always...
TIP= Usually SD or WD otherwise not that great of a stamina combo.
(Dec. 23, 2010  1:30 PM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: ENERGY RING: must = Bull, well not always...
TIP= Usually SD or WD otherwise not that great of a stamina combo.

Well yeah I agree. WD is great also SD but I felt that the S tip just gave it a bit of edge. But thats from my preference.
S has terrible balance. Provide some valid test results in a proper stadium or else this will be closed.
close it already
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:20 PM)aquila112 Wrote: close it already
Obviously we will close it when we find that it should be closed. As a regular member you really should not be saying that, especially after blah told Kyo2K11 to post valid test results if he wanted his topic to remain open. You are not a moderator for a reason.
but he last posted like 10 hours ago
and kai u already know that earth and burn is better for stamina
and s is unbalanced
Yes but they want to give him a chance to prove that his combo actually works. So don't just tell them to close it. Give them time to decide...
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:38 PM)aron101 Wrote: Yes but they want to give him a chance to prove that his combo actually works. So don't just tell them to close it. Give them time to decide...

kk
ill shut up Lips_sealed
OK. I'll post Results.

Flame Aquario 100S Vs. Burn Bull 145WD

TT Attack stadium
Beylauncher
Alternating Launches.

1. Burn Bull by OS
2. Aquario by OS
3. Burn Bull by OS
4. Aquario by OS
5. Burn Bull by OS
6. Burn Bull by OS
7. Burn Bull by OS
8. Burn Bull by OS
9. Burn Bull by OS
10. Aquario by OS

BB win percentage- 70%
Aquario Win percentage - 30%

Meh. Even if sometimes it destabilizes Burn Bull, it's not worth it because S has horrible balance.