Austin Powers

I hope this is alright to post, since the movies are a bit (raunchy?) at time, but are all PG13. Obviosuly nothing inappropriate or against the rules would not be talked about here. If it's not to the mod's likings, feel free to close this.

Anyone else here a fan of Austin Powers? They're one if my favorite movie franchises, my favorite of the bunch being Goldmember, by far.

If you don't know what Austin Powers is:
Wikipedia Wrote:The Austin Powers series is a series of three American action-comedy films – Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997), Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999) and Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002) – directed by Jay Roach, produced, written by and starring Mike Myers as both the title character and the main antagonist Dr. Evil, and distributed by New Line Cinema. The franchise parodies numerous James Bond, Derek Flint, Jason King, and Matt Helm films, characters, and incorporates a myriad of other elements of popular culture as it follows a British spy's quest to bring his nemesis to justice.

The films poke fun at the outrageous plots and one-dimensional stock characters characteristically associated with 1960s spy films, as well as the cliché of the ultra-suave male super spy. Contrary to the handsome, super-smooth leading men of the James Bond genre, Austin Powers is not conventionally attractive (he is especially known for his bad teeth), although female characters in the films seem to find him irresistible.

The general theme of the films is that the arch-villain Dr. Evil plots to extort large sums of money from governments or international bodies but is constantly thwarted by Powers, and (to a degree) his own inexperience with life and culture in the 1990s. In the first film, Austin and Dr. Evil are awakened after being cryogenically frozen for 30 years. Continuing to incorporate cultural elements of the 1960s and 1970s, the second and third films feature time travel as a plot device and deliberately overlook inconsistencies.

The films are very funny and I love that Mike Myers plays nearly every major role.

I might as well post, I remembered when I went to AN Friday night, I made it in time for the finals of the HMS event. Apparently, they kept tying, and I heard Geetseter say, "One million ties". (If you've seen the movies, you'd get it Tongue_out ). I was dying inside when I heard that, haha.
Best movie series EVER.
You have amazing taste.
Yeah I love this movie I have these downloaded on iTunes xD

I asked for one simple thing FRIKEN SHARKS WITH FRIKEN LAZER BEAMS ON THEIR HEAD