Attack on Titan [Shingeki no Kyojin]

The live action movie blows.

Low hopes for its sequal, Attack on Titan: End of the World...
(Click to View)
(Aug. 21, 2015  4:40 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The live action movie blows.

(Click to View)
It really was complete rubbish.

But hey, @[Angry Face], you still got Attack on Titan: Junior High to look forwards to ... lol
(Aug. 21, 2015  4:40 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The live action movie blows.

(Click to View)
Out of curiosity where did you watch it at?

And was it seriously that bad, well that's what usually happens I guess when Anime turn into live action movies.
(Aug. 21, 2015  6:10 PM)Lelouch-Vi Wrote: It really was complete rubbish.

But hey, @[Angry Face], you still got Attack on Titan: Junior High to look forwards to ... lol

It wasn't even good as a standalone movie... :\

(Aug. 22, 2015  2:45 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Out of curiosity where did you watch it at?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tjg8k3e8xemtra...9.mp4?dl=0
It just got 12 episodes. I actually don't understand why some anime have short episodes...
(Aug. 21, 2015  4:40 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The live action movie blows.

(Click to View)

honestly,there is only one reason i really hate this movie,its because....................................levi wasnt there.

the most favorable character was excluded from the movie.
i feel sorry for all of Levi's fans(that enclude's me)
Is there going to be a third season of Attack on Titan? Because 2 of the seasons came out already, but the ending just left us hanging on the cliff. I was wonder... Since the ending didn't end good, there still might be another season coming up soon!
(Oct. 07, 2017  5:38 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: Is there going to be a third season of Attack on Titan? Because 2 of the seasons came out already, but the ending just left us hanging on the cliff. I was wonder... Since the ending didn't end good, there still might be another season coming up soon!
Well it came ,second half is abt to start,there are a lot more seasons to come