Beyblade Random Thoughts

But more than 80% of the time(from what I have seen on Youtube)if an attack type faces a stamina or defense type bey,the opponent decides to soft launch,thereby limiting its mobile power.The only times I have seen flash shoot work is when the bey that does
(Feb. 02, 2019  4:28 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2019  10:38 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Guys, do you ever prefer flash shoot over rush shoot for attack types?If so, when specifically?

Against another bey that goes around the stadium. Other than that, I use flash launch rush launch, and that works for me sometimes.

But more than 80% of the time(from what I have seen on Youtube)if an attack type faces a stamina or defense type bey,the opponent decides to soft launch,thereby limiting its mobile power.The only times I have seen flash shoot work is when the bey that does it(i.e.usually attack or balance),has potential to outspin the opponent(usually when the matchup is same spin and the attacker uses destroy or zephyr).
What is your favorite beyblade intro music?
(Feb. 02, 2019  7:00 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: What is your favorite beyblade intro music?

Opening: Go Ahead
Ending: Believe
Theme Song: Our Time
Was the 1st dual layer O2
Does Xt have metal
Is Yr like Orbit(360°)
(Feb. 03, 2019  5:46 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Was the 1st dual layer O2
Does Xt have metal
Is Yr like Orbit(360°)
No, Valtryek/Valkyrie V2
No.
Yes in that sense.
I have a question for you guys. For season 4 what system would you guys like to see?? and what evolution's. Personally for the evolution section I would want a new Unicorn.
Unpopular opinion but we really need a new Bahamut. Boa was such a cool character, but also a HUGE waste of potential.
AirKnightMareWhich is your favorite color: Red or Blue?
https://i.imgur.com/Z1Ex24D.jpg

Blue

KnightProI have a question for you guys. For season 4 what system would you guys like to see?? and what evolution's. Personally for the evolution section I would want a new Unicorn.

Season 4 deathscyter

(Feb. 02, 2019  10:38 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Guys, do you ever prefer flash shoot over rush shoot for attack types?If so, when specifically?

Flash Shoot
I can see the rationale behind extrapolating that"Attack is Useless", mainly because decks nowadays just revolve on CZ-S, Sr, aH, rP, hS, mG(?), aK(?), cR(?), dH(?) of which are mostly composed of stamina/defense hybrid combos in the meta. Using attack-type Drivers (whether rubber/metal/plastic tips) against those is probably like hoping for a miracle that every time you launch will guarantee an Over Finish point. The saving graces of Attack are mainly Destroy/Hunter/Xtreme, and TT has improved them to Ds'/Hn'/X' in an effort to provide an edge to Attack, tho it still is not enough given the poor rate of availability that TT has imposed on Attack Dash/Prime ones vs regular meta-breaking Drivers like Bearing, Atomic, and more recently Eternal. This with the fact that the Beyblades in Chouzetsu are pumped up with metal everywhere (which means they're heavier and harder to Burst) as well as having not enough Attack-type potential Layers are probable reasons why Attack cannot make a dent on the meta. bX lost its usefulness quicker than sX or even the original Xcalibur. Why? Cuz the "aggressive" design was not enough to deliver destruction, plus the locking mechanism for Normal/Buster Modes sucked badly.

TL;DR, Attack is not useless, it is just too limited in usage for now because TT has not released Dash/Prime Drivers on the double into regular releases for people to appreciate and practice on Attack launches. If TT actually reads international comments, they'd probably amp up their production and quality check of Attack type potential Drivers/Layers.
They aren’t entirely useless. If you talking about Burst then you are kinda right but now with Cho z Valkyrie and Destroy Dash I can see attack types being useful.
(Jan. 13, 2019  10:56 AM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Uuuh... Guys, I think Attack types are useless now. The beys can't even burst anymore. The only competetives now is Defense and Stamina. I think.

Well, I actually make attack types that have attack estemante so high that I call it a "Peirce" type. Peirce type examples I'd say are Wonder Valtriyek, all the longinuses... longinus'... longinie?, Heat Salamander and Dead Hades. All of these have two things in common: High attack and high speed. If you attack with a REALLY high estemante of attack, it could probly overpower the defense estemante of a bey. If you attack at high speeds, you could cause a ring out. If you apply both in combat, you could burst a bey.............. Though, I agree that attack types only win at the beginning of a battle, not the end of one. Attack types may have little stamina, but if you put a stamina tip on it, then it will be an attack type with stamina. I only think attack and stamina are relenvent, seeing as stamina can be used as defence and attack is an offence tactic. But of corse... Attack can have many downfalls in stamina such as Reboot, Ultimante Reboot, Extreme, Variable, Zypher and Blow; which are the worst tips because of their shape and form of attack. Other tips like Volcanic, Iron and Sword are flat, which not only increases stamina, but it can control its speed as well. Volcanic may be slow at stamina at a first glance, but when it has speed... I beg to differ. Iorn is completly flat and is one of theonly tips without a gimmick. True, it does not mave a gimmick (ex: Cycle has an offchance to force replenish stamina, Atomic is free spinning, Loop combines the two... etc.) but it is actualy a balance tip, not attack. Sword combines the gimmick of Volcanic and Cycle, which can be used for stamina and attack. If you think attack is useless, I guess you're both right and wrong in many diffrent sinarios
(Feb. 03, 2019  8:59 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Unpopular opinion but we really need a new Bahamut. Boa was such a cool character, but also a HUGE waste of potential.

True, but i feel like norman or atleast nemesis should come back.
(Feb. 04, 2019  5:47 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2019  8:59 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Unpopular opinion but we really need a new Bahamut. Boa was such a cool character, but also a HUGE waste of potential.

True, but i feel like norman or atleast nemesis should come back.

I agree with both of these. Bahamut and Nemesis were both expected to be bad upon initial inspection (Bahamut for its terrible teeth, Nemesis for being too round), but proved to be powerhouses nobody expected them to be. I love parts like that that exceed their expected potential and make a splash.
(Feb. 03, 2019  7:25 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2019  5:46 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Was the 1st dual layer O2
Does Xt have metal
Is Yr like Orbit(360°)
No, Valtryek/Valkyrie V2
No.
Yes in that sense.

I asked O2 from rlc vol 2 it released in March end and V2 released in April so
(Feb. 05, 2019  9:48 AM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2019  7:25 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: No, Valtryek/Valkyrie V2
No.
Yes in that sense.

I asked O2 from rlc vol 2 it released in March end and V2 released  in April so

Yeah but Valtryek was actually released with its parts. Odin only had it layer. But if you count that, sure.
What kind of metal is used on the Cho Z beys? And what kind of plastic too?
What burst forge disc and peformance tip would be good for a stamina/attack type hybrid.? This is for the dual layer saga so no number forge discs.
(Feb. 06, 2019  3:22 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What burst forge disc and peformance tip would be good for a stamina/attack type hybrid.? This is for the dual layer saga so no number forge discs.

Knuckle, Spread, Heavy, Gravity are some good disks. If you want staamina, Revolve Orbit Atomic and similar are good. You don't want to use pure attack tips. Unite and Zephyr are good compromises with excellent spring strength.
(Feb. 05, 2019  6:37 PM)MagixG Wrote: What kind of metal is used on the Cho Z beys? And what kind of plastic too?

Zinc alloy and ABS plastic
(Feb. 06, 2019  3:22 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What burst forge disc and peformance tip would be good for a stamina/attack type hybrid.? This is for the dual layer saga so no number forge discs.

i cant think of anything but as a whole combo, try L2 Heavy Hold.
(Feb. 06, 2019  3:36 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

Knuckle, Spread, Heavy, Gravity are some good disks. If you want staamina, Revolve Orbit Atomic and similar are good. You don't want to use pure attack tips. Unite and Zephyr are good compromises with excellent spring strength.
Problem with unite is once it loses stamina and hits the rubber, the friction causes ip to drop fast.
How to do a moderate-to-hard and/or hard launch on Xtend+ (attack mode) without self-KOing majority of the time?
Tiny toys, but the metal is sparkling and dazzling.