Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 20, 2019  11:16 PM)Sprig Wrote: Ok, so it’s episode 41...I think, and tomorrow is episode 42...I think. So I want to talk about the Big 5 now, and about Souh.
So about the Big 5, I believe it should be Phi, Shu, Valt Aiga, and Free, in no particular order. Because Shu, Valt, and Aiga have Cho-Z beys, making them automatically...semi OP.
And now for Souh. Does anyone else feel like Souh should be #2 at the Beigoma Academy Bey Club? Here’s my logic. Souh beat Fubuki in episode 12, then Fubuki beat Souh in episode...not even going to try. So between the two battle, the overall record is 3-2 Fubuki, for anyone who rationalizes it that way. But, in episode 31, Souh fights Aiga, which is important, because Aiga just became champion, then lost it, and is still possessed. So Souh fought him, and honestly, did really well. He lost, obviously, but I think he was close to winning. And here’s why I think now Souh is stronger than Fubuki...because Fubuki has done jack squat against Aiga, or anyone since the cruise ship arc. Fubuki has literally been reduced to a weaker training partner for Aiga, like Ranjiro. So, yea...Souh fights hard, and Fubuki trains...weakly.

I agree, Suoh is what stronger than fubuki
As part of a random idea, I decided to test a randomised theory about friction allowing a beyblade travelling faster than its maximum allowed speed to increase the beyblade’s spin speed.

All I really had to do was use an easy to pick up stadium like the Epic Rivals Stadium, Hasbro’s Spryzen S2.K.U (Mainly Unite) and a Shu’s Ultra Counter Break strength launch.

The launch was relatively easy to do as I had a Ripcord Launcher (Hasbro) and it would allow Spryzen to go up to the rim of the stadium and ride from there, increasing traversal speed.

Next, I simply pick up the stadium as flat as possible, move it in a 360 direction and watch as Spryzen’s rubber noise slowly yet sharply gains a higher pitch, incidicating that friction has caught the beyblade travelling way faster than it’s allowed to at its current rpm, now friction is beginning to do the reverse action of slowing the beyblade down. Instead, it’s catching onto the stadium floor like a gear and spinning in proportion to it, allowing such Beyblades to last much longer than normal and keep its own speed or increase it by a slight amount, while in real life, such capabilities are miniscule.

This must be why Victory Valtryek as Valt’s bey had kept its original speed for such a long time instead of rapidly wearing off like a regular frictionful beyblade, it’s utilising the three heavy recoil wings to bounce off of walls and reach a speed that goes slightly above the maximum allowed traversal speed akin to its rpm, allowing friction to catch the stadium and roll faster along it. This results in Victory Valtryek aggressively maintaining its speed without losing it too quickly. Eventually friction will take its toll as not travelling faster than the maximum allowed traversal speed for a brief amount of time will cause frciction to do what it’s intended to do, slow Valtryek down.

To be honest I thought of this idea randomly. This has no relation to Drain Fafnir achieving more spin thanks to beyblades getting anchored to the rubber like a gear and making Fafnir spin faster along with it, but you can think of it as that if you want.
I believe that this has been mostly concluded that attack is still in, and it is here to stay.
Attack was useless until Cho-Z Valkyrie was released.

Unfortunately, we still have issues like Bearing left spin being allowed in the meta.
(Jan. 23, 2019  5:40 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Attack was useless until Cho-Z Valkyrie was released.

Unfortunately, we still have issues like Bearing left spin being allowed in the meta.

You can actually counter by having at least 2 spin mode changers (that'll automatically be CZ-S and Sr) in your deck, and either a left or right spin with high Burst resistance/LAD (most probably hS/aH will take that spot)

Just because Left Spin Bearing has become quite the strongest standing combo doesn't necessarily mean it should not be allowed in the meta, unless it became a ban to combine Beys with Burst stoppers with Bearing. It all comes down to which Beys are prominent in each tournament. Heck, you can put a limit on Beys that can be used in a tournament if you're the organizer.

Attack wasn't really useless even with the appearance of Bearing. We just lacked enough good parts to make Attack as effective as the Stamina/Defense hybrid domination in the meta.
(Jan. 24, 2019  3:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  5:40 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Attack was useless until Cho-Z Valkyrie was released.

You can actually counter by having at least 2 spin mode changers (that'll automatically be CZ-S and Sr) in your deck, and either a left or right spin with high Burst resistance/LAD (most probably hS/aH will take that spot)

Just because Left Spin Bearing has become quite the strongest standing combo doesn't necessarily mean it should not be allowed in the meta, unless it became a ban to combine Beys with Burst stoppers with Bearing. It all comes down to which Beys are prominent in each tournament. Heck, you can put a limit on Beys that can be used in a tournament if you're the organizer.

Attack wasn't really useless even with the appearance of Bearing. We just lacked enough good parts to make Attack as effective as the Stamina/Defense hybrid domination in the meta.
You can’t change CZ-S’ spin direction in between rounds
(Jan. 24, 2019  4:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  3:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: You can actually counter by having at least 2 spin mode changers (that'll automatically be CZ-S and Sr) in your deck, and either a left or right spin with high Burst resistance/LAD (most probably hS/aH will take that spot)

You can’t change CZ-S’ spin direction in between rounds

Depends on the tournament, I guess. The local tournament I had attended allowed mode/spin changes once per round. I do admit not too many Bladers there used Attack type Drivers, but some did and still placed in the top 3
(Jan. 24, 2019  5:03 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  4:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You can’t change CZ-S’ spin direction in between rounds

Depends on the tournament, I guess. The local tournament I had attended allowed mode/spin changes once per round. I do admit not too many Bladers there used Attack type Drivers, but some did and still placed in the top 3
I meant WBO run tournaments
(Jan. 24, 2019  5:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  5:03 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Depends on the tournament, I guess. The local tournament I had attended allowed mode/spin changes once per round. I do admit not too many Bladers there used Attack type Drivers, but some did and still placed in the top 3
I meant WBO run tournaments

Ahhh I see. So that's where we'd hit a snag on viability of Attack types. They'd better produce more of the kind like Destroy' or Xtreme', though they might have some major issues as you've mentioned, with Bearing users on left spin, especially when Attack types are the only Drivers (aside from Absorb possibly) that use Rush launch to be effective
Just wanna ask tho, are mods like Kevo's Bloody Longinus mod really illegal( if you remove the metal disc from a fake bey and the metal balls from the Yard Driver), since it still uses the components of TT but simply exploits the toy design?
(Jan. 24, 2019  6:12 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Just wanna ask tho, are mods like Kevo's Bloody Longinus mod really illegal( if you remove the metal disc from a fake bey and the metal balls from the Yard Driver), since it still uses the components of TT but simply exploits the toy design?

Yes, they are not intended to be so
Ok ill debunk all this.
1. The Beyblades Do burst, but they have gimmicks to not burst because the idea isn’t to burst ALL the time. See as Beyblade grows, the most competitive it is.
2. You need attack, if you just have let’s see Geist Fafnir 0Bump Atomic. It’s gonna be a good combo, but some attack type combos can win with lad, like stuff like Chouzetsu Achilles 12 Destroy Dash, it’s a great combo and attack type combo, see you still need attack because if you use Cho z Achilles 12 Gaurd, it’ll be a stamina battle practically and that’s boring and fafnir would win because Atomic would have that lad. It’s pretty much balanced but for them most parts defense has the edge tbh. Also one thing else, if you are going against a weaker person like a 7yr old using cho z Spriggan, expect for the burst stopper not to come out that much or at all, to me it’s balanced
(Jan. 24, 2019  3:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

You aren't allowed to mode change CzS or Sr under WBO rules. Bearing is the counter to passive beys, like rP and aH, so really only hS on Destroy does anything.

It shouldn't be allowed in the meta because it warps the game around it and reduces part diversity. If Bearing on left/dual spin did not exist, we could let Sr and CzS be allowed to mode change without a problem. Attack and defense would both become more meta relevant since neither could just auto lose to opposite spin bearing.

Bearing wasn't really relevant on its appearance. Beys were lighter and easier to burst back then. We had the option of a left spin attack type, which we don't really have right now. Attack became useless because they got completely outclassed by hS, aH, and rP. We had Sr.0L.Br as a counter to aH and rP. Then we saw dumb stuff like rP using Bearing with the passive meta, proof that attack was a dead type and the meta was in a terrible spot.

Bearing is the type of part that shouldn't ever be meta viable because its weakness should make it easy to beat. Whenever it is meta, that weakness doesn't exist, which shows there's a problem.
(Jan. 25, 2019  12:36 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  3:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: You can actually counter by having at least 2 spin mode changers (that'll automatically be CZ-S and Sr) in your deck, and either a left or right spin with high Burst resistance/LAD (most probably hS/aH will take that spot)

You aren't allowed to mode change CzS or Sr under WBO rules. Bearing is the counter to passive beys, like rP and aH, so really only hS on Destroy does anything.

It shouldn't be allowed in the meta because it warps the game around it and reduces part diversity. If Bearing on left/dual spin did not exist, we could let Sr and CzS be allowed to mode change without a problem. Attack and defense would both become more meta relevant since neither could just auto lose to opposite spin bearing.

Bearing wasn't really relevant on its appearance. Beys were lighter and easier to burst back then. We had the option of a left spin attack type, which we don't really have right now. Attack became useless because they got completely outclassed by hS, aH, and rP. We had Sr.0L.Br as a counter to aH and rP. Then we saw dumb stuff like rP using Bearing with the passive meta, proof that attack was a dead type and the meta was in a terrible spot.

Bearing is the type of part that shouldn't ever be meta viable because its weakness should make it easy to beat. Whenever it is meta, that weakness doesn't exist, which shows there's a problem.

Those are valid points raised, but I guess this is just what happened to Metal Fight meta too. But tops were meant to spin long, and Attack types were just designed to hit for KO and/or Burst and have mobility until the short stamina runs out. In the long run, it really boils down to whether tournaments would limit the parts used in order to have a more balanced and fair fights.

I'm not arguing that Bearing is not a problem, I'm just saying that Attack still isn't dead as long as you know how to aim and effectively use a pure Attack type combo even against left spin Bearing/Atomic/Eternal users
(Jan. 25, 2019  12:55 PM)Triumph Wrote:
Limited Cho-Z Set from Korea!

A link for the set shown at the end w/Phoenix and Fafnir.

http://m.danawa.com/product/product.html...ode=162178

A separate link for a stadium I came across. It seems identical to the B-09 besides the difference in overall shape and the plates under the pocket (presumably to prevent damage to floors or tips).
I can't believe no one has tried to 3D print armor for Revive Phoenix.
(Jan. 25, 2019  5:32 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I can't believe no one has tried to 3D print armor for Revive Phoenix.

Tried- YEs, I did
Result- Success Not Achieved 
Reason
Armor was round and light, moreover My PC got seized again
Driger Fang Will have 0 and Xtend info by Adarsh Abhinav
RBC 14
Spectaculation : B-145 Might have Draciel F as prize
(Jan. 25, 2019  6:37 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Driger Fang Will have 0 and Xtend info by Adarsh Abhinav
RBC 14
Spectaculation : B-145 Might have Draciel F as prize
LOL I just Made a Video. The news Has to Be Originated from WBO. It was Basalt Fox that Told a Specific Channel Has That Pic, And I posted it here. You can B-132 Thread as well
I can’t seem to figure out where the search bar has gone to on the mobile interface.
(Jan. 26, 2019  2:08 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I can’t seem to figure out where the search bar has gone to on the mobile interface.

Click on 'More.' There should be a sub-menu that appears and gives the option to search the site.
I just made my own in like 20 min it was fun
(Jan. 26, 2019  5:15 AM)drewb518 Wrote: I just made my own in like 20 min it was fun

Who called in the necromancer?

More on point, what exactly did you make it out of?