Attack Combo

Okay so I caved in and bought Dragoon S.W.X..
To conclude it's meh. Certainly not the best but can be great. It has the worst stamina but impressive offence. Which customizations for attack types would you guys recommend?
Well, the best Attack setup is Heavy/Force/Triple+Xtreme, but you can also try variants with more stamina such as Zephyr and Accel instead of Xtreme. However, since it is a left-spin Beyblade, you should try it with the Hold Driver and either Gravity or Spread Discs. For more details on why that customization is good, read my Lost Longinus + Beast Behemoth topic.
If having low stamina, I would recommend Roktavor's Performance tip to make it spin longer
(Jan. 30, 2017  3:56 PM)Ton Lunk Wrote: If having low stamina, I would recommend Roktavor's Performance tip to make it spin longer

Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY Layers and Drivers are incompatible though. Just noting.
Urghh there's almost no combo that makes it even close to good
You tried everything I suggested? Against what?
(Jan. 30, 2017  5:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You tried everything I suggested? Against what?

I tried everything except the Hold driver because I dont own it yet. I tried it mainly against a stock driger which it kept tying with,   Stock storm spryzen, and a K1 kerbeus Heavy with that green kaiser Kerbeus driver anyways it rarely bursted it just would lose the at stamina match